A substantial number of businesses say Cloud computing security challenges are daunting and the costs higher than they originally thought they would be, according to the Cloud Survey report published by consultancy KPMG International.
There's a new generation of mobile-centric consumers, and their interaction with multiple connected devices while also watching TV is offering opportunities for business, according to professional services provider, KPMG.
Audit, tax and advisory firm KPMG LLP Wednesday announced that it has named financial services technology veteran Harry Moseley as its new CIO. He succeeds the retiring Richard Anderson.
The Federal Government has committed the Australian Public Service (APS) to achieving the goal of 12 per cent of APS employees regularly teleworking by 2020.
In the past 18 months, the IT group at KPMG has helped update and create new processes and workflows for the company's paper-, energy- and carbon-intensive systems.
The Federal Government’s carbon tax scheme continues to be a divisive issue for the IT industry, but analyst firms are warming to the newly released climate change plan.
Business consulting firm, KPMG, has laid out a number of steps the Federal Government should take to ensure the $36 billion investment in the National Broadband Network (NBN) pays off.
Sign up now »
Both a challenge and solution are presented here for deploying equipment offsite in co-location sites or the cloud.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Aurora hackers said to have accessed law enforcement targets
- Microsoft may be scanning your Skype messages
- Researchers find critical vulnerabilities in popular game engines
- Pentagon clearance for iOS could open even more doors for Apple in the private sector
- Digital strongboxes won't solve whistleblower problem for journalists
- Coping with brand management: Diageo’s story
- IBM launches Watson customer service smart bot
- Commonwealth Bank leads four Australian brands in the 2013 top 100 Global brands list
- More Australians are using mobiles to connect to social media: report
- Oo.com.au partners with Responsys to overhaul digital customer strategy