Anittel has come out on top of the Deloitte Technology fast 50 with a compound growth rate over three years of 1022.22 per cent.
Vendor claims it will save customers up to 50 per cent and cuts out hidden investors
After some time hinting it would do so, Japanese electronics giant, Sony, has finally committed to bringing several of its eReader line-up to Australia, partnering with giant retail chain Borders to do so.
Taking a page out of Apple supremo Steve Jobs' book, Melbourne-based Kogan Technologies has launched what it dubbed as a "magical and revolutionary" eBook reader with a 6" e-ink screen.
Marketing success story Kogan Technologies has announced what it claims is Australia’s cheapest 10-inch netbook computer powered by the Linux-based gOS operating system.
Budget manufacturer and retailer Kogan today announced the KEVIN37, a 37in LCD television that will cost $900 — the same amount earmarked for individual tax-payers who earn $80,000 or less in the Federal Government's economic stimulus package.
Online consumer electronics brand, Kogan Technologies, has lashed out at Harvey Norman’s plan to unleash weekly sales figures to indicate the state of retail.
Sign up now »
While many organisations need the flexibility, security and control that a private cloud offers, they don’t want the complexity and expenses that come with many cloud implementations. This whitepaper looks into how IBM SmartCloud Provisioning can provide a low-cost, highly scalable entry point into cloud computing that enables organisations to increase business agility and optimise virtualisation.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- AusCERT 2013: Cloud-based scanner identifies new malware by its ancestry
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes