kogan in pictures
News about kogan
Features about kogan
Rackspace hosted its second annual Small Teams Big Impact Awards on September 11 at the Cell Block Theatre of the National Arts School. The company's startup liaison officer, Robert Scoble, formed part of the judging panel and was joined by Ruslan Kogan (Kogan.com), Ben Chong (Sydney Seed Fund and Founder Institute), Mark Carnegie (MH Carnegie and Co), and Chris Ridd (Xero). The event saw six new businesses pitch their ideas to the panel, with Wattcost taking out the top gong.
Online retailer, Kogan, has announced that it will be selling XYZ’s da Vinci 1.0 3D Printer at a price of $699, significantly cheaper than the $1499 price tag of the only notable 3D printer available in general retail, Officeworks’ Cube 3D Printer.
Telco Wireline has signed agreements with former customers of troubled telecommunications service provider ispONE.
Inabox Group subsidiary, Telcoinabox, has signed a large former ispONE customer and is in negotiations with several others.
Two of the hottest smartphones this year have been priced by etailer Kogan, the Samsung Galaxy S5 and the HTC One (M8). The Galaxy is drastically cheaper than Samsung's recommended retail price. What's the catch, Kogan?
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has expanded into New Zealand with the launch of a dedicated web site for the country on Wednesday.
Online electronics retailer, Kogan, is on the verge of launching a 55in 4K television below the $1000 mark, describing it as “the world’s best value Ultra High Definition TV.”
The term ‘selfie’ went from social media slang to officially-recognised noun when it entered the Oxford Dictionary in August (and was even named 2013 Word of the Year), and online electronics retailer, Kogan, is now looking to capitalise with what it calls the Zuckerberg Selfie Stick, “in honour of the creator of the go-to platform for selfies,” Facebook.
Google officially unveiled its new Nexus 7 tablet last month but when can Aussies get their hands on it? In a few days, if you're willing to purchase from an online retailer.
- Hackers accessed Goodwill hosting provider for 18 months before card breach
- Cybercriminals target online retail businesses
- Citadel financial malware used in attacking petrochemical companies
- NSA reform bill stalled with Congress headed toward fall recess
- Browser vulnerability caps rough few months for Android security
- Orange appoints new Australasian enterprise MD
- Microsoft drives efficiency at Main Roads WA
- Cisco loads Sourcefire ammunition to release FirePower in security push
- OKI Data signs Dynamic Suppplies in Australian distribution deal
- More News
- 17 Sep
- NetSuite: The ROI of Cloud Computing for VARs
- 17 Sep
- SAP HR Connect
- 18 Sep
- How the shift to subscription-based licensing is introducing new risks that ever...
- 18 Sep
- National Data Centre Roadshow - Canberra
- View all events