The term ‘selfie’ went from social media slang to officially-recognised noun when it entered the Oxford Dictionary in August (and was even named 2013 Word of the Year), and online electronics retailer, Kogan, is now looking to capitalise with what it calls the Zuckerberg Selfie Stick, “in honour of the creator of the go-to platform for selfies,” Facebook.
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has launched a budget Android smartphone with dual-SIM capabilities, significantly undercutting a device German supermarket giant, Aldi, sold in Australia last week.
Kogan Mobile has angrily hit back at claims by Telstra that the telco is prepared to enter into a direct arrangement with the embattled MVNO, following the collapse of wholesale provider ispONE earlier this week.
Kogan Mobile says it is "devastated" and "extremely upset" at being forced to close its business, following the collapse of wholesale provider ispONE.
Are you one of those people who has never changed your mobile ringtone since the first day you bought it? Well, you are not alone.
Open Cloud company, Rackspace Hosting, has launched Australia’s first public Cloud based on OpenStack to give local business full access to its hybrid Cloud offering.
Online retailer, Kogan, has won its court case against Telstra wholesaler, ispONE, in the Supreme Court of Victoria.
ACMA has come under scrutiny on its new Telecommunications Consumer Protections (TCP) Code with Telcoinabox CEO, Damian Kay, saying it treats consumers like idiots and adds unnecessary compliance burden on smaller resellers.
Google officially unveiled its new Nexus 7 tablet last month but when can Aussies get their hands on it? In a few days, if you're willing to purchase from an online retailer.
Sign up now »
Up until just a few years ago, the hard disc drive (HDD) was the de facto choice for storage in a laptop or desktop computer. Today computer users have more options to fine-tune storage to exactly what they need. Solid state drives (SSD) and newer solid state hybrid drives (SSHD) can enhance the performance of your computer compared to using a traditional hard drive. So whether it’s a new computer or an upgrade to
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Public sector fails to tackle £20.6bn a year fraud using big data
- Cybercriminals have access to 100 zero-day flaws on any day, NSS Labs calculates
- Natwest website targeted in DDOS cyber attack
- DARPA makes finding software vulnerabilities fun
- Flashlight app vendor settles with FTC over privacy violations
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices