kogan in pictures
News about kogan
Features about kogan
Rackspace hosted its second annual Small Teams Big Impact Awards on September 11 at the Cell Block Theatre of the National Arts School. The company's startup liaison officer, Robert Scoble, formed part of the judging panel and was joined by Melissa Widner (Heads Over Heels), Ben Chong (Sydney Seed Fund), Rick Baker (Blackbird Ventures), and Chris Ridd (Xero). The event saw six new businesses pitch their ideas to the panel, with Wattcost taking out the top gong.
Online retailer, Kogan, has announced that it will be selling XYZ’s da Vinci 1.0 3D Printer at a price of $699, significantly cheaper than the $1499 price tag of the only notable 3D printer available in general retail, Officeworks’ Cube 3D Printer.
Telco Wireline has signed agreements with former customers of troubled telecommunications service provider ispONE.
Inabox Group subsidiary, Telcoinabox, has signed a large former ispONE customer and is in negotiations with several others.
Two of the hottest smartphones this year have been priced by etailer Kogan, the Samsung Galaxy S5 and the HTC One (M8). The Galaxy is drastically cheaper than Samsung's recommended retail price. What's the catch, Kogan?
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has expanded into New Zealand with the launch of a dedicated web site for the country on Wednesday.
Online electronics retailer, Kogan, is on the verge of launching a 55in 4K television below the $1000 mark, describing it as “the world’s best value Ultra High Definition TV.”
The term ‘selfie’ went from social media slang to officially-recognised noun when it entered the Oxford Dictionary in August (and was even named 2013 Word of the Year), and online electronics retailer, Kogan, is now looking to capitalise with what it calls the Zuckerberg Selfie Stick, “in honour of the creator of the go-to platform for selfies,” Facebook.
Google officially unveiled its new Nexus 7 tablet last month but when can Aussies get their hands on it? In a few days, if you're willing to purchase from an online retailer.
- Google Play apps with millions of installs share stock Android browser flaw
- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Xero appoints senior staff to tap Australian accountants' input
- New .sydney domain fuels online real estate boom
- NICTA appoints former La Trobe professor as new director
- Aussies pay rent using bitcoin
- More News
- 29 Sep
- Vendor and Supplier Management Workshop
- 30 Oct
- Ovum 2020 Telecoms Summit
- 05 Nov
- vForum 2014
- 25 Nov
- GovInnovate Summit
- View all events