kaspersky in pictures
News about kaspersky
Interviews about kaspersky
Hackers robbing banks blind ... US establishing rules on drones ... Xiaomi still on top in China... and more tech news
Kaspersky's Asia Pacific managing director has left the company just four months after his appointment.
OKI Data Australia has appointed of Alfy Perez as its new national business development manager.
The CEO of anti-virus firm ESET outlined his channel focused plan for 2015 as the company prepares to formally open its Sydney office, and launch a new suite of products.
A survey from Kaspersky Lab has found 27 per cent of Australians are not interested in using Internet banking on their smartphone or tablet.
The cyberspace conflict in the Middle East - particularly Syria - is intensifying as sides expoit malware in a bid to gain and advantage.
Symantec and Kaspersky Lab are both denying that China has banned their products, amid media reports that the country is shutting out foreign security vendors from selling to government agencies.
Kaspersky is aiming to turn security for virtualisation into a must-have feature with its new product, Light Agent.
Sophos CEO Kris Hagerman has overseen a year of super growth, which he claims is due to a new Cloud management platform, a channel first distribution model and the stumbling of the big security players.
- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
- Aussie banks targeted by botnets: Report
- Week in review: RSA conference wrap; Brandis wants private-public security alliance
- eBay’s Magento pushes patch after credit card threat
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Project delays set to impact Hills financial results
- Women still reluctant to take a career leap
- Violin names former Netapp exec as new chief marketing officer
- VentureCrowd launches Australia’s largest crowd funding investment
- More News
- 27 Apr
- 27 Apr
- 28 Apr
- ESET Launch: Perth
- 28 Apr
- Modern Customer Service Summit
- View all events