kaspersky in pictures
News about kaspersky
Interviews about kaspersky
Kaspersky is aiming to turn security for virtualisation into a must-have feature with its new product, Light Agent.
Kaspersky Lab has made a bold entry into enterprise virtualisation with the launch of its new Light Agent Technology, which offers advanced protection across VMWare, Citrix and Microsoft platforms.
Kaspersky has revealed its definitive list of security incidents that shaped 2013.
The 2013 NRL Grand Final between the Manly Sea Eagles and the Sydney Roosters was a tight, tough, thrilling tussle. ARN Editorial Director, Mike Gee, was lucky enough to be the guest of Manly sponsor, Kapsersky. A camera nut, he took along a Canon 7D fitted with a 15-85mm lens and shot off hundreds of photos. This slideshow is a selection of those shots. Unfortunately, the result wasn't what Kaspersky, the Sea Eagles or our man were looking for but the Roosters were the better team on the night ... just.
The complexity of the Windows 8 operating system has increased its vulnerability, according to Kasperky Lab A/NZ product specialist, Wayne Kirby.
We were in the same room as the Hoff. Breathe easy now. Don't rush us with appearance requests - we're still trying to get over the whole experience.
Cybercriminals are increasingly using .eu domain names in their attack campaigns, according to data from multiple security companies.
Security distributor, WhiteGold, recently held its 10th Anniversary party in conjunction with its Christmas party. The company staff, vendor and reseller affiliates, as well as other partners boogied the night away at Luna Park, Sydney, amidst drinks and canapes. Some of them relived their childhood memories in the Kaspersky sponsored Dodgem car and Fortinet sponsored Ferris wheel rides. The company will be holding a similar party next week for its Melbourne associates.
Sophos CEO Kris Hagerman has overseen a year of super growth, which he claims is due to a new Cloud management platform, a channel first distribution model and the stumbling of the big security players.
- SQL injection flaw in Wall Street Journal database led to breach
- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
- Google details Knox-inspired enterprise ‘managed profiles’ for Android L
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites
- Xiaomi's Mi4 brings a touch of Apple to the open world of Android
- Scott Leader new executive director A/NZ for Pegasystems
- Zendesk expands Melbourne operation
- Planet Tel acquires Via IP to move into wholesale aggregation
- More News
- 23 Jul
- Dell Connected Security: Listen to what the experts have to say about security
- 24 Jul
- The Rise of the Challenger Marketer
- 24 Jul
- Veeam’s Crazy 8 Roadshow
- 24 Jul
- Executive Sales Breakfast Briefing
- View all events