kaspersky in pictures
News about kaspersky
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Kaspersky has revealed its definitive list of security incidents that shaped 2013.
The 2013 NRL Grand Final between the Manly Sea Eagles and the Sydney Roosters was a tight, tough, thrilling tussle. ARN Editorial Director, Mike Gee, was lucky enough to be the guest of Manly sponsor, Kapsersky. A camera nut, he took along a Canon 7D fitted with a 15-85mm lens and shot off hundreds of photos. This slideshow is a selection of those shots. Unfortunately, the result wasn't what Kaspersky, the Sea Eagles or our man were looking for but the Roosters were the better team on the night ... just.
The complexity of the Windows 8 operating system has increased its vulnerability, according to Kasperky Lab A/NZ product specialist, Wayne Kirby.
We were in the same room as the Hoff. Breathe easy now. Don't rush us with appearance requests - we're still trying to get over the whole experience.
Cybercriminals are increasingly using .eu domain names in their attack campaigns, according to data from multiple security companies.
Security distributor, WhiteGold, recently held its 10th Anniversary party in conjunction with its Christmas party. The company staff, vendor and reseller affiliates, as well as other partners boogied the night away at Luna Park, Sydney, amidst drinks and canapes. Some of them relived their childhood memories in the Kaspersky sponsored Dodgem car and Fortinet sponsored Ferris wheel rides. The company will be holding a similar party next week for its Melbourne associates.
Security distributor, WhiteGold, recently held its 10th Anniversary party in conjunction with its Christmas party.
Kaspersky launches its EndPoint 8 and Security Center 9 launch at the Smart Artz Gallery in South Melbourne.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
The Singapore office was using Exchange as its email server but encountered various issues such as storage capacity limitations and difficulty in managing spam. Adding new users to the server was also a hassle that often required a third party vendor, resulting in a waste of time and resources. Quadmark also experienced email performance issues that slowed down their employees’ response time, leading to frustration among staff and clients. Quadmark’s management felt that it was unacceptable to continue it’s current solution and thus decided to streamline its IT infrastructure alongside its rebranding plans. The business wanted a unified and consolidated email service for its various offices. Quadmark also wanted to be able to house files and documents on the cloud.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.Most Popular Resource Papers
- Data privacy must unify IT engineering, legal and policy objectives, CPO warns
- OAIC fetes Telstra privacy failure
- IE zero-day flaw shows kinks in Microsoft patching
- The week in security: Apple details iOS security as Bitcoin hacked again, XP next
- Adobe patches two important vulnerabilities in Flash Player
- 8 attributes of the successful CMO
- Foxtel employs wearable technology to give AFL fans a more sensory experience
- Social Media Getting More Spontaneous and Less Personal
- Businesses adopt a digital strategy but most are skeptical of success
- Telstra breached privacy of over 15k customers: Privacy Commissioner
- Steve Martin joins NextDC
- Court forces Telstra to arbitrate in access row
- Victorian government gifts Melbourne free public Wi-Fi
- IT graduate numbers fall 50 per cent in past decade: ABS
- More News
- 13 Mar
- JuiceIT 2014
- 18 Mar
- Webinar: Your key to unlocking sustainable profits
- 19 Mar
- WEBINAR: Cloud Computing 2014 - Why it can be a real competitive advantage for s...
- 20 Mar
- Navigating Analytics
- View all events