kaspersky in pictures
News about kaspersky
Interviews about kaspersky
The cyberspace conflict in the Middle East - particularly Syria - is intensifying as sides expoit malware in a bid to gain and advantage.
Symantec and Kaspersky Lab are both denying that China has banned their products, amid media reports that the country is shutting out foreign security vendors from selling to government agencies.
Kaspersky is aiming to turn security for virtualisation into a must-have feature with its new product, Light Agent.
Kaspersky Lab has made a bold entry into enterprise virtualisation with the launch of its new Light Agent Technology, which offers advanced protection across VMWare, Citrix and Microsoft platforms.
Kaspersky has revealed its definitive list of security incidents that shaped 2013.
The 2013 NRL Grand Final between the Manly Sea Eagles and the Sydney Roosters was a tight, tough, thrilling tussle. ARN Editorial Director, Mike Gee, was lucky enough to be the guest of Manly sponsor, Kapsersky. A camera nut, he took along a Canon 7D fitted with a 15-85mm lens and shot off hundreds of photos. This slideshow is a selection of those shots. Unfortunately, the result wasn't what Kaspersky, the Sea Eagles or our man were looking for but the Roosters were the better team on the night ... just.
The complexity of the Windows 8 operating system has increased its vulnerability, according to Kasperky Lab A/NZ product specialist, Wayne Kirby.
We were in the same room as the Hoff. Breathe easy now. Don't rush us with appearance requests - we're still trying to get over the whole experience.
Sophos CEO Kris Hagerman has overseen a year of super growth, which he claims is due to a new Cloud management platform, a channel first distribution model and the stumbling of the big security players.
- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
- Sep 19
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Sep 19
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Sep 19
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- Sep 19
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- More News
- 29 Sep
- Vendor and Supplier Management Workshop
- 30 Oct
- Ovum 2020 Telecoms Summit
- 05 Nov
- vForum 2014
- 25 Nov
- GovInnovate Summit
- View all events