3D printers may be gaining ground in the workplace, but the same isn't true for consumers, according to Juniper Research.
Sales of so-called "smart watches" will surge from 1 million to 36 million in five years, according to a speculative new report from Juniper Research. But whether that defines "success" remains an open question.
The number of smartphone shipments, exceeded 200 million globally in Q4 2012, with the annual total reaching 671 million, representing a growth of almost 42 per cent year-on-year, according to mobile analyst firm, Juniper Research.
The number of mobile banking users will grow to over one billion by the end of 2017, compared to a predicted 590 million this year according to research firm, Juniper Research.
There will be over one billion users of over-the-top (OTT) mobile voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services by 2017, reflecting a major transition in the progression of voice traffic, according to a new report by analyst firm, Juniper Research.
Analyst firm, Juniper Research, has released a free report that details its predictions for the wireless market for 2013.
Microsoft is looking to patent glasses that deliver augmented reality in users' views of the world.
Thanks to Apple's App Store, Google's Android Market and a number of smaller online stores, the explosive growth of mobile application downloads continues.
Over 400 million phablets will ship in 2019, a five-fold increase over the 138 million devices estimated to be shipped in 2015.
- Apple to fill in the blanks Monday on Watch prices, availability and more
- These CompSci programs deliver most bang for buck, report finds
- Two indicted for stealing 1 billion email addresses in historic breach
- 5 steps for transforming your business using data
- IBM Internet of Things boss takes new job at Internet2
- Fastway marketing chief: Making the switch from B2B to consumer connections
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu