Sales of so-called "smart watches" will surge from 1 million to 36 million in five years, according to a speculative new report from Juniper Research. But whether that defines "success" remains an open question.
The number of smartphone shipments, exceeded 200 million globally in Q4 2012, with the annual total reaching 671 million, representing a growth of almost 42 per cent year-on-year, according to mobile analyst firm, Juniper Research.
The number of mobile banking users will grow to over one billion by the end of 2017, compared to a predicted 590 million this year according to research firm, Juniper Research.
There will be over one billion users of over-the-top (OTT) mobile voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services by 2017, reflecting a major transition in the progression of voice traffic, according to a new report by analyst firm, Juniper Research.
Analyst firm, Juniper Research, has released a free report that details its predictions for the wireless market for 2013.
Microsoft is looking to patent glasses that deliver augmented reality in users' views of the world.
Thanks to Apple's App Store, Google's Android Market and a number of smaller online stores, the explosive growth of mobile application downloads continues.
Sign up now »
The IT Service Providers Bench marking Study was conducted in February 2013 by Decision Tree Labs and commissioned by Autotask. The study results indicate a strong shift toward utilizing business metrics to ensure long-term business health and growth. The charts that follow are intended to serve as benchmarks for IT service providers worldwide.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Abortion clinic BPAS fined £200k after website hack
- Europol chief warns against sending sensitive data over public wi-fi
- Government considers higher fines for data protection breaches
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA
- Google Play 'night vision camera' app will empty your wallet
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile