3D printers may be gaining ground in the workplace, but the same isn't true for consumers, according to Juniper Research.
Sales of so-called "smart watches" will surge from 1 million to 36 million in five years, according to a speculative new report from Juniper Research. But whether that defines "success" remains an open question.
The number of smartphone shipments, exceeded 200 million globally in Q4 2012, with the annual total reaching 671 million, representing a growth of almost 42 per cent year-on-year, according to mobile analyst firm, Juniper Research.
The number of mobile banking users will grow to over one billion by the end of 2017, compared to a predicted 590 million this year according to research firm, Juniper Research.
There will be over one billion users of over-the-top (OTT) mobile voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services by 2017, reflecting a major transition in the progression of voice traffic, according to a new report by analyst firm, Juniper Research.
Analyst firm, Juniper Research, has released a free report that details its predictions for the wireless market for 2013.
Microsoft is looking to patent glasses that deliver augmented reality in users' views of the world.
Thanks to Apple's App Store, Google's Android Market and a number of smaller online stores, the explosive growth of mobile application downloads continues.
Over 400 million phablets will ship in 2019, a five-fold increase over the 138 million devices estimated to be shipped in 2015.
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement