Julia Gillard in pictures
News about Julia Gillard
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Victoria’s first Broadband Application Laboratory has been officially opened at Melbourne University.
The Gillard Government’s Research and Development (R&D) Tax Credit could result in new jobs, investment and improved productivity for small and medium businesses, according to a report.
The Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, has confirmed the National Broadband Network will not be cut or slowed down to help fund rebuilding after the devastating Queensland floods. The Government estimates the recovery will cost $5.6 billion.
The Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, has called on corporate Australia to give more money and expertise to Queenslanders in need as its rebuilds after being hit by devastating floods.
The Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, has defended her Government’s decision to give NBN Co an exemption from Freedom of Information (FoI) requests despite its status as a taxpayer-funded company.
The Federal Government in conjunction with NSW Health is set to trial remote health services through the National Broadband Network in Armidale and Kiama.
The National Broadband Network will cost $35.7 billion and not the $43b previously quoted, according to the Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, and NBN Co’s business case.
The Government’s controversial telco Bill, which would pave the way for Telstra’s structural separation, has survived a vote in the Senate and will be read for a second time.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
In the world of data storage technology, there are three fundamental necessities that drive invention: capacity, performance and price. Widespread adoption depends largely on a technology’s ability to deliver all three with the least amount of disruption to the user experience, not on the notion that any single technology can have a de facto impact on the hard drive market.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.CSO
- Regional privacy authorities may use data-sharing 'white lists' to boost enforcement
- The week in security: Microsoft fights NSA as shadow IT bites business
- Information Commissioner received no eHealth privacy complaints in 2012-13
- Public sector fails to tackle £20.6bn a year fraud using big data
- Cybercriminals have access to 100 zero-day flaws on any day, NSS Labs calculates
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices