Julia Gillard in pictures
News about Julia Gillard
Mandatory data breach notification laws are back on the agenda despite a change of government and the introduction of the biggest changes to privacy in 25 years.
Victoria’s first Broadband Application Laboratory has been officially opened at Melbourne University.
The Gillard Government’s Research and Development (R&D) Tax Credit could result in new jobs, investment and improved productivity for small and medium businesses, according to a report.
The Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, has confirmed the National Broadband Network will not be cut or slowed down to help fund rebuilding after the devastating Queensland floods. The Government estimates the recovery will cost $5.6 billion.
The Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, has called on corporate Australia to give more money and expertise to Queenslanders in need as its rebuilds after being hit by devastating floods.
The Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, has defended her Government’s decision to give NBN Co an exemption from Freedom of Information (FoI) requests despite its status as a taxpayer-funded company.
The Federal Government in conjunction with NSW Health is set to trial remote health services through the National Broadband Network in Armidale and Kiama.
The National Broadband Network will cost $35.7 billion and not the $43b previously quoted, according to the Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, and NBN Co’s business case.
- Mystery 'Onion/Critroni' ransom Trojan evolves to use more sophisticated encryption
- Criminals ride Google coattails in DDoS attacks
- Russian government offers money for identifying Tor users
- EU, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo meet on 'right to be forgotten' but questions remain
- How to prevent a website compromise like StubHub
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Jul 25
- Intel appoints new director of Cloud policy and government affairs
- Jul 25
- EXCLUSIVE: Dave Rosenberg appointed new Westcon A/NZ managing director
- Jul 25
- Citrix and Fujitsu eye A/NZ mobility market together
- Jul 25
- Achieva promises it won’t step on resellers’ heels in becoming a value-added dis...
- More News
- 29 Jul
- SplunkLive!; Canberra
- 05 Aug
- Systems Technology Day - Build Your Own Private Cloud
- 06 Aug
- Oracle Employee Experience Journey Mapping Workshops
- 20 Aug
- Westcon Group Imagine 2014 - Melbourne
- View all events