Julia Gillard in pictures
News about Julia Gillard
Mandatory data breach notification laws are back on the agenda despite a change of government and the introduction of the biggest changes to privacy in 25 years.
Victoria’s first Broadband Application Laboratory has been officially opened at Melbourne University.
The Gillard Government’s Research and Development (R&D) Tax Credit could result in new jobs, investment and improved productivity for small and medium businesses, according to a report.
The Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, has confirmed the National Broadband Network will not be cut or slowed down to help fund rebuilding after the devastating Queensland floods. The Government estimates the recovery will cost $5.6 billion.
The Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, has called on corporate Australia to give more money and expertise to Queenslanders in need as its rebuilds after being hit by devastating floods.
The Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, has defended her Government’s decision to give NBN Co an exemption from Freedom of Information (FoI) requests despite its status as a taxpayer-funded company.
The Federal Government in conjunction with NSW Health is set to trial remote health services through the National Broadband Network in Armidale and Kiama.
The National Broadband Network will cost $35.7 billion and not the $43b previously quoted, according to the Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, and NBN Co’s business case.
- The convergence of IT security and physical access control
- Cutting through the noise of false positives: Time to take back control
- Utilities ignorant of IT security despite pounding by hackers: Ponemon
- Next-gen firewalls protect crews in concert at Melbourne and Olympic Parks
- iPhone gets first free app for encrypting voice calls
- Channel’s Software-Defined Everything competency will be specialised: Schneider ...
- Communications Alliance urges caution in online copyright debate
- The “always-on” business needs quick recovery: Veeam
- Atmail Cloud billings jump 900 per cent on Zuora SaaS platform
- More News
- 05 Aug
- Systems Technology Day - Build Your Own Private Cloud
- 06 Aug
- Oracle Employee Experience Journey Mapping Workshops
- 20 Aug
- Westcon Group Imagine 2014 - Melbourne
- 21 Aug
- CAST 611 Advanced Penetration Testing
- View all events