Julia Gillard in pictures
News about Julia Gillard
Mandatory data breach notification laws are back on the agenda despite a change of government and the introduction of the biggest changes to privacy in 25 years.
Victoria’s first Broadband Application Laboratory has been officially opened at Melbourne University.
The Gillard Government’s Research and Development (R&D) Tax Credit could result in new jobs, investment and improved productivity for small and medium businesses, according to a report.
The Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, has confirmed the National Broadband Network will not be cut or slowed down to help fund rebuilding after the devastating Queensland floods. The Government estimates the recovery will cost $5.6 billion.
The Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, has called on corporate Australia to give more money and expertise to Queenslanders in need as its rebuilds after being hit by devastating floods.
The Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, has defended her Government’s decision to give NBN Co an exemption from Freedom of Information (FoI) requests despite its status as a taxpayer-funded company.
The Federal Government in conjunction with NSW Health is set to trial remote health services through the National Broadband Network in Armidale and Kiama.
The National Broadband Network will cost $35.7 billion and not the $43b previously quoted, according to the Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, and NBN Co’s business case.
- Electronic lock maker clashes with security firm over software flaws
- Channel growth a key focus for Webroot's new Asia-Pacific head
- Despite new mandates, most government data security incidents are due to human error
- Electronic lock maker tries to stop bug report with copyright threat
- Apple security program, MacKeeper, celebrates difficult birthday
- Woolworths details 3-year strategy to become customer centric
- Shingy: Are you creative enough with your customer engagement?
- Microsoft said to be considering a bid for Salesforce
- CMO Council: Marketers lack right customer metrics for digital transformation
- Panel: Avoid social and you risk missing business growth opportunities
- Distribution Central hands the power back to resellers with CloudSelect marketpl...
- SAP and HP launch new joint offering
- NetSuite forms Cloud alliance with Microsoft
- Schneider Electric employees’ participate in BurnSafe Program
- More News
- 06 May
- 2015 Innotribe Startup Challenge
- 12 May
- SplunkLive! Melbourne
- 12 May
- D-Link SWITCHING Training and Certification
- 14 May
- IM Experience
- View all events