jabra in pictures
News about jabra
Features about jabra
A 15 second snapchat: In 2015, Jabra will ...
Do you want to know what a broad range of ICT industry experts think will be the keys to 2015 in the channel – and the key to their business? Of course, you do. Look no further. 5 for 15 is here.
The keys to market success this year
While the last three to five years have been about an accelerated shift away from box pushing to services-led sales based on business solutions, Jabra warns resellers (including systems integrators) against neglecting devices in customer conversations on unified communications (UC).
Hands-free communications solutions developer and provider, Jabra A/NZ, has appointed Ingram Micro Australia to distribute the company’s complete range of call centre and office products.
Jabra has appointed Soren Schoennemann as the new managing director for A/NZ.
ARN's Community Manager, Hafizah Osman, has disappeared under a flood of community picture stories and reports of company events, so we thought what better to do than put them all in a slideshow summing up the week in the channel. This week features company awards and partner events amongst others. Are you pictured in the first channel round-up for the year?
More companies are looking to embrace Unified Communications (UC) tools in 2013 to enable increased mobility for increased efficiency and retaining and attracting top talent, a survey by hands-free communications vendor, Jabra and analyst firm, Frost and Sullivan, has found.
Whether or not it's legal in your state to hold a handset while driving, we can all agree that doing so isn't too smart. But the alternative--relying on your phone's chintzy speakerphone--isn't much better: Sound quality on your end is awful, and the same goes for the person on the other end. Similarly, unless you're sitting at your desk and focusing entirely on your phone, chances are you'd rather have both of your hands free during calls.
Networking will be an exciting field in 2011. With that in mind, ARN asked six prominent vendors in the space for predictions and trends that can be expected to be big in the New Year.
- US reviews use of cellphone spying technology
- Defence key to living in modern threat environment - Symantec
- Hard Rock Hotel and Casino warns of possible payment card hack
- Following Twitter, ‘Dropbox Ireland’ emerges for the ‘rest of the world’
- The week in security: Pushing the encryption point; don't give up security fight despite onslaught
- Property hunters get real-time context with Domain app and Google Now integration
- Faster fashion with new e-commerce technology
- Business/IT collaboration sees Suncorp launch bill splitting service
- TubeMogul and Site Tour launch programmatic ad network for billboards
- How innovation labs are helping organisations think like startups
- Greentree announces its Australian partner award winners for 2015
- Australian-owned SecuraLive AntiVirus presents channel with opportunities
- Aussie start-ups enticed to cross the ditch
- Why 2G/3G networks won’t close en masse until 2020
- More News
- 05 May
- Modern Business Summit
- 05 May
- D-LINK TECHNOLOGY SEMINAR (ACT)
- 05 May
- CeBIT Australia 2015
- 06 May
- 2015 Innotribe Startup Challenge
- View all events