jabra in pictures
News about jabra
Features about jabra
A 15 second snapchat: In 2015, Jabra will ...
Do you want to know what a broad range of ICT industry experts think will be the keys to 2015 in the channel – and the key to their business? Of course, you do. Look no further. 5 for 15 is here.
The keys to market success this year
While the last three to five years have been about an accelerated shift away from box pushing to services-led sales based on business solutions, Jabra warns resellers (including systems integrators) against neglecting devices in customer conversations on unified communications (UC).
Hands-free communications solutions developer and provider, Jabra A/NZ, has appointed Ingram Micro Australia to distribute the company’s complete range of call centre and office products.
Jabra has appointed Soren Schoennemann as the new managing director for A/NZ.
ARN's Community Manager, Hafizah Osman, has disappeared under a flood of community picture stories and reports of company events, so we thought what better to do than put them all in a slideshow summing up the week in the channel. This week features company awards and partner events amongst others. Are you pictured in the first channel round-up for the year?
More companies are looking to embrace Unified Communications (UC) tools in 2013 to enable increased mobility for increased efficiency and retaining and attracting top talent, a survey by hands-free communications vendor, Jabra and analyst firm, Frost and Sullivan, has found.
Whether or not it's legal in your state to hold a handset while driving, we can all agree that doing so isn't too smart. But the alternative--relying on your phone's chintzy speakerphone--isn't much better: Sound quality on your end is awful, and the same goes for the person on the other end. Similarly, unless you're sitting at your desk and focusing entirely on your phone, chances are you'd rather have both of your hands free during calls.
Networking will be an exciting field in 2011. With that in mind, ARN asked six prominent vendors in the space for predictions and trends that can be expected to be big in the New Year.
- Opponents restate security, scope concerns as metadata retention becomes Australian law
- The week in security: Now law in Australia, data retention challenged overseas
- GitHub recovering from massive DDoS attacks
- Eyes on China as massive DDoS on GitHub heads into day three
- 'Largest DDoS attack' in GitHub's history targets anticensorship projects
- Cirrus Networks signs $4.6 million in contracts via new strategy
- Alcidion raises $1.5 million to expand Miya decision support platform
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge: On sale in Australia, April 10, from $999
- Invigor uses Big Data to slice prices for consumers
- More News
- 30 Mar
- Australian experts to address cybersecurity challenges and solutions at Canberra...
- 21 Apr
- APJ Progress Spark Conference
- 22 Apr
- 2015 Innotribe Startup Challenge
- 27 Apr
- View all events