jabra in pictures
News about jabra
Features about jabra
Hands-free communications solutions developer and provider, Jabra A/NZ, has appointed Ingram Micro Australia to distribute the company’s complete range of call centre and office products.
Jabra has appointed Soren Schoennemann as the new managing director for A/NZ.
ARN's Community Manager, Hafizah Osman, has disappeared under a flood of community picture stories and reports of company events, so we thought what better to do than put them all in a slideshow summing up the week in the channel. This week features company awards and partner events amongst others. Are you pictured in the first channel round-up for the year?
More companies are looking to embrace Unified Communications (UC) tools in 2013 to enable increased mobility for increased efficiency and retaining and attracting top talent, a survey by hands-free communications vendor, Jabra and analyst firm, Frost and Sullivan, has found.
Allowing the use of mobile devices in the workforce and unified communications (UC) tools may be the key to attracting top talent and retaining staff, according to a new survey.
They say that a man's home is his castle – we figure that if you're going to have a castle, it needs to be filled up with some really cool, high-tech stuff. If you're working at a home office or just want to boost that home network in order to get a better connected home entertainment system up and running, the following products are great gift ideas:
Making a big comeback in this year’s holiday gift guide is the health and fitness category. Whether you’re just starting out on the path of exercise, or are a veteran athlete, the number of consumer electronics products dedicated to a person’s health has increased steadily over the past few years. Here are some of our favorites that can make a good gift under the tree for your favorite fitness enthusiast:
The latest products from Jabra, Sage and SolarWinds
Whether or not it's legal in your state to hold a handset while driving, we can all agree that doing so isn't too smart. But the alternative--relying on your phone's chintzy speakerphone--isn't much better: Sound quality on your end is awful, and the same goes for the person on the other end. Similarly, unless you're sitting at your desk and focusing entirely on your phone, chances are you'd rather have both of your hands free during calls.
Networking will be an exciting field in 2011. With that in mind, ARN asked six prominent vendors in the space for predictions and trends that can be expected to be big in the New Year.
- BlackBerry focuses on security for the enterprise
- Homeland Security wants corporate board of directors more involved in cyber-security
- Can information sharing stop bots in their tracks?
- Senator pushes new version of bill to limit NSA phone records collection
- Canada blames China for cyber intrusion at National Research Council
- Sixtree becomes first Australian Elasticsearch partner
- NICTA unveils seL4 open source operating system
- Ingram Micro to distribute the ChugPlug and more from Lenmar
- More than a third of Australian enterprises resist 'digital enterprise' tag
- More News
- 05 Aug
- Systems Technology Day - Build Your Own Private Cloud
- 06 Aug
- Oracle Employee Experience Journey Mapping Workshops
- 20 Aug
- Westcon Group Imagine 2014 - Melbourne
- 21 Aug
- CAST 611 Advanced Penetration Testing
- View all events