jabra in pictures
News about jabra
Features about jabra
While the last three to five years have been about an accelerated shift away from box pushing to services-led sales based on business solutions, Jabra warns resellers (including systems integrators) against neglecting devices in customer conversations on unified communications (UC).
Hands-free communications solutions developer and provider, Jabra A/NZ, has appointed Ingram Micro Australia to distribute the company’s complete range of call centre and office products.
Jabra has appointed Soren Schoennemann as the new managing director for A/NZ.
ARN's Community Manager, Hafizah Osman, has disappeared under a flood of community picture stories and reports of company events, so we thought what better to do than put them all in a slideshow summing up the week in the channel. This week features company awards and partner events amongst others. Are you pictured in the first channel round-up for the year?
More companies are looking to embrace Unified Communications (UC) tools in 2013 to enable increased mobility for increased efficiency and retaining and attracting top talent, a survey by hands-free communications vendor, Jabra and analyst firm, Frost and Sullivan, has found.
Allowing the use of mobile devices in the workforce and unified communications (UC) tools may be the key to attracting top talent and retaining staff, according to a new survey.
They say that a man's home is his castle – we figure that if you're going to have a castle, it needs to be filled up with some really cool, high-tech stuff. If you're working at a home office or just want to boost that home network in order to get a better connected home entertainment system up and running, the following products are great gift ideas:
Making a big comeback in this year’s holiday gift guide is the health and fitness category. Whether you’re just starting out on the path of exercise, or are a veteran athlete, the number of consumer electronics products dedicated to a person’s health has increased steadily over the past few years. Here are some of our favorites that can make a good gift under the tree for your favorite fitness enthusiast:
Whether or not it's legal in your state to hold a handset while driving, we can all agree that doing so isn't too smart. But the alternative--relying on your phone's chintzy speakerphone--isn't much better: Sound quality on your end is awful, and the same goes for the person on the other end. Similarly, unless you're sitting at your desk and focusing entirely on your phone, chances are you'd rather have both of your hands free during calls.
Networking will be an exciting field in 2011. With that in mind, ARN asked six prominent vendors in the space for predictions and trends that can be expected to be big in the New Year.
- New EU data protection laws ‘could be most strict in the world' in current form, says Sophos
- How hackers accidentally sold a pre-release XBox One to the FBI
- The week in security: Apple security scrutinised as mobile, IoT threats loom
- Pressure on CSOs as executives, getting smarter on IT security, defer projects
- Shellshock attackers targeting NAS devices
- Report: Marketers ramp up tech spend but experience still driving budget decisions
- Oracle integrates BlueKai with Marketing Cloud
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Cisco and Netgear line up behind new Helix 64-bit ARM chips
- Atmail unifies its on-premises and Cloud-based experiences
- Trying Windows 10 Tech Preview? Keep these 7 things in mind
- Researchers hope to diagnose deadly Ebola virus with nanotech
- More News
- 07 Oct
- DC Infrastructure Solutions Professional
- 08 Oct
- DCIM Certified Solutions Professional
- 08 Oct
- ASUS Business Solutions Roadshow
- 15 Oct
- Dell User Forum
- View all events