Foxtel's new streaming IPTV service, Foxtel Play, won't cannibalise its core set top box business because it is targeted at a "very different market", according to the company.
iiNet has become the first Internet Service Provider certified to deliver multicast-based Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) services over the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Internode has launched three $99 combo plans that bundle four services including broadband, IPTV, mobile voice and a traditional telephone line.
Telstra has started up a new digital media division to consolidate its Sensis, BigPond and Foxtel units for greater clarity on how those businesses perform.
National broadband company, Internode, has became the first company to deliver the fetchtv IP Television service over the NBN, showing it in action at a house in the western Sydney suburb of Bunya.
Telstra has refined the focus and vision of its digital advertising business following the transition of Sensis Digital Media into Telstra and named it Telstra Advertising Network (TAN).
With a lineage in telecommunications wholesale aggregation, Continuum Communications is looking forward to integrating directly with the National Broadband Network (NBN) as soon as possible.
Optus pairs with FetchTV to snare mobile IPTV marketshare
- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
- New framework helps companies quantify risk
- US spy program has financial, security impacts, says Snowden
- Which cloud personality are you? Three ways to approach online storage
- Google's Project Zero publishes three OS X zero-day vulnerabilities
- Obama, in India, will get earful about the H-1B visa
- Microsoft releases big update to Windows 10 preview
- U.S. to impose big tariffs on China and Taiwan for dumping solar panels on market
- NASA tests robotic helicopter that would act as Mars scout
- Linus Torvalds diversity gaffe brings out the best (and worst) of the open source world