Foxtel's new streaming IPTV service, Foxtel Play, won't cannibalise its core set top box business because it is targeted at a "very different market", according to the company.
iiNet has become the first Internet Service Provider certified to deliver multicast-based Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) services over the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Internode has launched three $99 combo plans that bundle four services including broadband, IPTV, mobile voice and a traditional telephone line.
Telstra has started up a new digital media division to consolidate its Sensis, BigPond and Foxtel units for greater clarity on how those businesses perform.
National broadband company, Internode, has became the first company to deliver the fetchtv IP Television service over the NBN, showing it in action at a house in the western Sydney suburb of Bunya.
Telstra has refined the focus and vision of its digital advertising business following the transition of Sensis Digital Media into Telstra and named it Telstra Advertising Network (TAN).
With a lineage in telecommunications wholesale aggregation, Continuum Communications is looking forward to integrating directly with the National Broadband Network (NBN) as soon as possible.
Optus pairs with FetchTV to snare mobile IPTV marketshare
- How Nokia both helped and hindered Microsoft's earnings
- Vodafone upbeat on turnaround despite more customer losses
- Five takeaways from the Apple earnings call
- More mobile gadgets than people? Seven countries - including Australia - now qualify
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites
- NAB shares the key ingredients to digital strategy success
- Adobe details how it's transforming into a digital-first marketing organisation