Foxtel's new streaming IPTV service, Foxtel Play, won't cannibalise its core set top box business because it is targeted at a "very different market", according to the company.
iiNet has become the first Internet Service Provider certified to deliver multicast-based Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) services over the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Internode has launched three $99 combo plans that bundle four services including broadband, IPTV, mobile voice and a traditional telephone line.
Telstra has started up a new digital media division to consolidate its Sensis, BigPond and Foxtel units for greater clarity on how those businesses perform.
National broadband company, Internode, has became the first company to deliver the fetchtv IP Television service over the NBN, showing it in action at a house in the western Sydney suburb of Bunya.
Telstra has refined the focus and vision of its digital advertising business following the transition of Sensis Digital Media into Telstra and named it Telstra Advertising Network (TAN).
With a lineage in telecommunications wholesale aggregation, Continuum Communications is looking forward to integrating directly with the National Broadband Network (NBN) as soon as possible.
Optus pairs with FetchTV to snare mobile IPTV marketshare
- Despite shocks, organisations still not making security a continuous process: Bussiere
- Analysis skills lacking as security data piles up, consultant warns
- Is "Bring Your Own Identity" a security risk or advantage?
- Insecure Connections: Enterprises hacked after neglecting third-party risks
- Attackers install DDoS bots on Amazon cloud, exploiting Elasticsearch weakness
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing