The group which controls ISPs iPrimus, Dodo, Egin and Commander has reported a 53 per cent profit surge in its full year results.
Telstra has backtracked on its decision to terminate about 10,000 ONESeniors subscribers' existing landline numbers after the company's collapse.
Newly-appointed One Telecom and iBoss International receivers have terminated supply arrangements with Telstra which has subsequently resulted in the unrecoverable loss of all ONEseniors landline telephone numbers amid the debacle.
iPrimus, part of M2 Telecommunications Group (ASX: MTU), has connected its first NBN fixed wireless broadband customer in Lambells Lagoon, Northern Territory.
iPrimus, part of M2 Telecommunications Group (ASX: MTU), has connected the first NBN end user in the new rollout area of Coffs Harbour, NSW.
The National Broadband Network (NBN) has now been switched on in Toowoomba, Queensland About 1700 homes and businesses in central Toowoomba can connect to NBN fibre services, with work commenced or completed to more than 26,000 homes and businesses locally.
Pricing for NBN fixed wireless broadband starts from 40GB per month for $49.95
Consumer watchdog expect to make a final decision on the revised structural separation undertaking in February 2012
- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
- Next on the Office expansion list: Windows 10 phone apps
- Insurance company now offers discounts -- if you let it track your Fitbit
- Canadian banks play hard ball with Apple Pay's moving north
- Feds lay down social media rules; enterprises should, too
- Keep Windows 10 preview up to date -- or face a dead PC