Telstra has backtracked on its decision to terminate about 10,000 ONESeniors subscribers' existing landline numbers after the company's collapse.
Newly-appointed One Telecom and iBoss International receivers have terminated supply arrangements with Telstra which has subsequently resulted in the unrecoverable loss of all ONEseniors landline telephone numbers amid the debacle.
iPrimus, part of M2 Telecommunications Group (ASX: MTU), has connected its first NBN fixed wireless broadband customer in Lambells Lagoon, Northern Territory.
iPrimus, part of M2 Telecommunications Group (ASX: MTU), has connected the first NBN end user in the new rollout area of Coffs Harbour, NSW.
The National Broadband Network (NBN) has now been switched on in Toowoomba, Queensland About 1700 homes and businesses in central Toowoomba can connect to NBN fibre services, with work commenced or completed to more than 26,000 homes and businesses locally.
Pricing for NBN fixed wireless broadband starts from 40GB per month for $49.95
Consumer watchdog expect to make a final decision on the revised structural separation undertaking in February 2012
Copyright infringement notices are on the table but disconnection of customers is not
- Real-Time Analytics Helps Virginia Credit Union Prevent Fraud
- New SSL server rules go into effect Nov. 1
- 'Anonymous Kenya' group hacks government Twitter accounts
- ICO fines online travel services firm £150,000 over exposed personal data
- European Central Bank announces personal information stolen in hack
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads