After 30 years, IP and telephony distributor, IPL Communications, has sold parts of its business to Aria Technologies and CommsPlus Distribution, and closed its office.
This agreement covers the full range of Media5 VoIP products and solutions.
Founder and managing director of The IPL Group, Stead Denton, is one of Australia’s veteran channel personalities. Five months after selling its Oki distribution business to the vendor, his 27 year-old company is now working on building out its unified communications business and market presence. Denton caught up with NADIA CAMERON to discuss dealer trends and his acquisition aspirations.
IPL Communications has landed a distribution agreement with VoIP software vendor, CommSoft RMS. It has also flagged plans to launch market initiatives for partners.
What was your first job?
Sign up now »
The latest version of the flagship McAfee® Gateway Anti-Malware technology adapts to new threats and plans for future threats with a modular design that allows for the easy addition of components for maximum flexibility for future malicious exploit trends.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia