ios in pictures
News about ios
Interviews about ios
Sales of Android smartphones were up in the first quarter but its share of the market fell, while that of iOS grew for the third consecutive quarter.
Do you wish you could do more than just swipe and tap on your iPhone screen? If the rumors are correct, pretty soon you will be able to interact with the iPhone in another cool way.
By building browsers with integrated ad blocking, German company Eyeo hopes to attract more users. A beta version of the Android browser is now available for download from the Play store.
A mysterious Apple smartphone posted to the company’s official website has the Internet convinced it could be the successor to the iPhone 5C.
The first Apple Watch update is here, and while it doesn't include amazing features like Find My Watch and third-party watch face Complications, it does promise to make the device work better.
Apple products are still the preferred mobile devices among enterprise users, but competitors are chipping away at the company's lead, especially in the tablet market.
According to a new study of around 3 million apps on employee smartphones, 5.2 per cent of iOS apps and 3.9 per cent of Android apps are actually dead, removed from their respective app stores and no longer supported.
A third horse is emerging in the tablet market as pioneer Apple faces competition from Microsoft as the launch of Windows 10 nears.
Features about ios
ARN caught up with Symantec Pacific region vice-president and managing director, Craig Scroggie, during Symantec Partner Engage 2011 to talk about the security vendor’s channel strategy, partners specialising and the current security landscape.
“These vendors recorded an average growth of 73 per cent in smartphone sales and saw their combined share go up from 38 per cent to 47 per cent during the first quarter of 2015.”
“This is an opportunity Apple is no question focusing on…”
Avoid the dreaded 'battery low' message with these simple tips
I have spent 24 hours with the Apple Watch and I don’t hate it. Inherently I should; I hate all smartwatches because who knows what they do, or what they are supposed to do. But my hate is turning to indifference and I fear it could evolve further still.
Today marks the launch of Apple’s first wearable, simply called 'Watch'. Major apps are already available for download with reports claiming it is already part of an ecosystem 3000 apps strong. We’ve collated some of the best apps, from Australia and around the world, to provide an insight into how the smartwatch category will be of value to Apple.
ONE does not simply buy an Apple Watch. The company is positioning the smartwatch less like a gadget and more like an expensive piece of jewellery, and the buying process drums up such a sense of occasion.
This vendor-written tech primer has been edited by Network World to eliminate product promotion, but readers should note it will likely favor the submitter's approach.
"Samsung continues to struggle to control its falling smartphone share, which was at its highest in the third quarter of 2013."
- Man charged with selling fake discount coupons on Silk Road
- Fujitsu brings internal security expertise to Australian market in cloud, managed security services push
- ISACA guides skills-challenged SMBs towards security governance
- Like routers, most USB modems also vulnerable to drive-by hacking
- Aon CMO: Employee, executive cultural shift needed for content marketing success
- Shazam launches visual recognition content offering for brands
- Vivid Sydney, Kathmandu and Crown take up Instagram carousel ads
- IBM creates industry-specific predictive analytics as Salesforce unveils big data Wave
- Why GoDaddy needs a CMO and a chief customer officer
- Avaya awards its top Asia-Pacific channel partners
- A/NZ Shoppers deserting retailers due to online performance issues: Rackspace
- Fujitsu World Tour 2015: A focus on the healthy human side of IoT (+8 photos)
- Will enterprise jump on the Windows 10 bandwagon sooner or later?
- More News
- 04 Jun
- Websense Data Theft Prevention Breakfast - Melbourne
- 04 Jun
- IM Experience, Sydney
- 09 Jun
- Ascom Nurse Call product launch
- 10 Jun
- D-Link IP Surveillance Training and Certification
- View all events