internode in pictures
News about internode
More than 30,000 people in Adelaide will now have access to free public Wi-Fi after the South Australian Government launched a new network with Internode.
Internode founder, Simon Hackett, has continued his investment spree with the purchase $2.2 million in share of ASX-listed battery storage developer RedFlow.
Internode founder and former boss, Simon Hackett, has bought into UltraServe through a “multi-million dollar” investment for a 40 per cent stake in the company.
Internode founder, Simon Hackett, has paired his seven-figure bootstrap funding with Rudi Tuisk’s architectural and technical experience to build a new class of electric racing car.
Adelaide based Internet service provider (ISP) Internode has announced that it will be live streaming major performances from the WOMADelaide music festival.
iiNet is continuing to see the benefits of its acquisitions over the past five years, recording what it calls a record result across all key metrics for the first half of the 2014 financial year.
Internode will help to transform brain signals into music with a BrainWave helmet and its accompanying software at Adelaide’s Fringe Festival.
Internet services provider iiNet has made its NBN 25/5 wireless broadband service available to customers in regional areas of Queensland and Tasmania.
- Are IT groups really ready for BYOD security challenges?
- Qualcomm: Interoperability, community keys to wearable technology success
- EU hears Google, Microsoft, Yahoo on 'right to be forgotten'
- Wearables will make first breakthrough in enterprise, panelists say
- Europeans call for a single EU copyright to get more access to online services
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- Good Technology launches enterprise mobility suites
- Telstra fixed line access price consultation begins
- Telstra to send 671 jobs to Asia
- World first Braille mobile phone launches in Australia
- More News
- 25 Jul
- Dell Connected Security: Listen to what the experts have to say about security
- 29 Jul
- SplunkLive!; Canberra
- 05 Aug
- Systems Technology Day - Build Your Own Private Cloud
- 06 Aug
- Oracle Employee Experience Journey Mapping Workshops
- View all events