internode in pictures
News about internode
More than 30,000 people in Adelaide will now have access to free public Wi-Fi after the South Australian Government launched a new network with Internode.
Internode founder, Simon Hackett, has continued his investment spree with the purchase $2.2 million in share of ASX-listed battery storage developer RedFlow.
Internode founder and former boss, Simon Hackett, has bought into UltraServe through a “multi-million dollar” investment for a 40 per cent stake in the company.
Internode founder, Simon Hackett, has paired his seven-figure bootstrap funding with Rudi Tuisk’s architectural and technical experience to build a new class of electric racing car.
Adelaide based Internet service provider (ISP) Internode has announced that it will be live streaming major performances from the WOMADelaide music festival.
iiNet is continuing to see the benefits of its acquisitions over the past five years, recording what it calls a record result across all key metrics for the first half of the 2014 financial year.
Internode will help to transform brain signals into music with a BrainWave helmet and its accompanying software at Adelaide’s Fringe Festival.
Internet services provider iiNet has made its NBN 25/5 wireless broadband service available to customers in regional areas of Queensland and Tasmania.
- Retailers urged to defend against 'Backoff' point-of-sale malware
- Retailers warned to act now to protect against Backoff malware
- Vulnerabilities on the decline, but risk assessment is often flawed, study says says
- Kenneth van Wyk: Why do we keep relearning the same security lessons again and again?
- New malvertising campaign hit visitors of several high-profile sites
- How PaaS is helping Voltswagon to deliver customer leads on mobile
- Baskin-Robbins appoints new marketing chief and plans customer loyalty overhaul
- Qantas Loyalty won't be sold off, confirms Joyce
- Salesforce renames and revamps Communities service
- How video content is powering 12WBT's member and social media marketing strategy
- PushPull Marketing merges business operations with DNA Connect
- Exclusive: HP EVP lays out strategy at HP World Tour 2014 (+51 photos)
- Security Operations Centre in Sydney to grow into APJ hub: Symantec
- Federal government injects $8.4 billion to NBN
- More News
- 28 Aug
- CA IT Leaders Forum ’14 Canberra
- 29 Aug
- CA Expo ’14 Perth
- 08 Sep
- ITIL Foundation (incl. Exam)
- 10 Sep
- CPX 2014
- View all events