internode in pictures
News about internode
Internode founder and NBNco director, Simon Hackett, has joined the board of battery manufacturer Redflow.
Internode has received a bronze CLIO award for advertising announced this week in New York City.
More than 30,000 people in Adelaide will now have access to free public Wi-Fi after the South Australian Government launched a new network with Internode.
Internode founder, Simon Hackett, has continued his investment spree with the purchase $2.2 million in share of ASX-listed battery storage developer RedFlow.
Internode founder and former boss, Simon Hackett, has bought into UltraServe through a “multi-million dollar” investment for a 40 per cent stake in the company.
Internode founder, Simon Hackett, has paired his seven-figure bootstrap funding with Rudi Tuisk’s architectural and technical experience to build a new class of electric racing car.
Adelaide based Internet service provider (ISP) Internode has announced that it will be live streaming major performances from the WOMADelaide music festival.
iiNet is continuing to see the benefits of its acquisitions over the past five years, recording what it calls a record result across all key metrics for the first half of the 2014 financial year.
- Apple back on top of Top 100 Global Brands list
- Lendlease revitalises branding to match next pipeline of projects
- CMO interview: Austbroker’s head of marketing on global thinking, digital delivery and data
- Qantas sets up new panel for Red Planet to conduct market research
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB
- Optus Vision 2015: Patairidis - from telco to ICT company
- Bain Capital finalises Blue Coat acquisition
- Hunting crooks on a digital playground
- Lenovo introduces new budget laptops
- More News
- 28 May
- D-LINK TECHNOLOGY SEMINAR (Far North QLD)
- 28 May
- SplunkLive! Canberra
- 28 May
- 2015 Innotribe Startup Challenge
- 04 Jun
- IM Experience, Sydney
- View all events