internode in pictures
News about internode
Internode founder and NBNco director, Simon Hackett, has joined the board of battery manufacturer Redflow.
Internode has received a bronze CLIO award for advertising announced this week in New York City.
More than 30,000 people in Adelaide will now have access to free public Wi-Fi after the South Australian Government launched a new network with Internode.
Internode founder, Simon Hackett, has continued his investment spree with the purchase $2.2 million in share of ASX-listed battery storage developer RedFlow.
Internode founder and former boss, Simon Hackett, has bought into UltraServe through a “multi-million dollar” investment for a 40 per cent stake in the company.
Internode founder, Simon Hackett, has paired his seven-figure bootstrap funding with Rudi Tuisk’s architectural and technical experience to build a new class of electric racing car.
Adelaide based Internet service provider (ISP) Internode has announced that it will be live streaming major performances from the WOMADelaide music festival.
iiNet is continuing to see the benefits of its acquisitions over the past five years, recording what it calls a record result across all key metrics for the first half of the 2014 financial year.
- EFF questions US government's software flaw disclosure policy
- Security Watch: FireEye appoints first ever Asia Pac president
- Arbor-Cisco deal enlists service providers in the fight to push DDoS defences away from customer networks
- Microsoft’s rolls out ‘free’ iOS, Android MDM with Office 365 business plans
- Optus undertakes extensive security review as sanction for “significant” privacy breaches
- SDN Q and A: Juniper Networks managing director A/NZ, Nathan McGregor
- Inabox launches integrated Anittel
- Connector Systems adds SecurEnvoy to security arsenal
- SDN Q&A: Oracle senior principal product director, infrastructure software, Doan...
- More News
- 21 Apr
- APJ Progress Spark Conference
- 22 Apr
- 2015 Innotribe Startup Challenge
- 27 Apr
- 27 Apr
- View all events