internode in pictures
News about internode
More than 30,000 people in Adelaide will now have access to free public Wi-Fi after the South Australian Government launched a new network with Internode.
Internode founder, Simon Hackett, has continued his investment spree with the purchase $2.2 million in share of ASX-listed battery storage developer RedFlow.
Internode founder and former boss, Simon Hackett, has bought into UltraServe through a “multi-million dollar” investment for a 40 per cent stake in the company.
Internode founder, Simon Hackett, has paired his seven-figure bootstrap funding with Rudi Tuisk’s architectural and technical experience to build a new class of electric racing car.
Adelaide based Internet service provider (ISP) Internode has announced that it will be live streaming major performances from the WOMADelaide music festival.
iiNet is continuing to see the benefits of its acquisitions over the past five years, recording what it calls a record result across all key metrics for the first half of the 2014 financial year.
Internode will help to transform brain signals into music with a BrainWave helmet and its accompanying software at Adelaide’s Fringe Festival.
Internet services provider iiNet has made its NBN 25/5 wireless broadband service available to customers in regional areas of Queensland and Tasmania.
- Namecheap says accounts compromised in hacking incident
- Why hackers may be stealing your credit card numbers for years
- After celeb hack, Apple patches password guessing weakness in iCloud
- iCloud flaw may have allowed nude celebrity photos to leak
- East Midlands Ambulance Service loses patient data again
- Uber vows to defy German ban on its UberPop ride-sharing service
- In earthquakes, alerts may turn machines into action heroes
- Should you buy enterprise applications from a startup?
- Microsoft's Australian Azure region 'just around the corner'
- Healthdirect Australia sees value in open source for security solution
- MSPs are in an increasingly fragmented environment: GFI Max
- Customer loyalty lies in personalisation: Salmat
- Dicker Data net profit down 43 per cent in full year results
- Don’t forget devices in unified communications sales: Jabra
- More News
- 08 Sep
- ITIL Foundation (incl. Exam)
- 10 Sep
- CPX 2014
- 10 Sep
- IT Leaders Lunch
- 10 Sep
- Drive greater returns from T&E with mobility - Sydney
- View all events