Datacom NZ and Syl Semantics have entered into a partnership to deliver information management and enterprise search solutions to A/NZ clients.
Performance and information management consulting firm, Tridant, is strengthening its business development and information management leadership with the appointment of two senior executives.
This vendor-written tech primer has been edited by Network World to eliminate product promotion, but readers should note it will likely favor the submitter's approach.
Information management provider, Recall, has bought the document destruction business of Melbourne-based, Infoshred.
Technology and services giant, HP, has announced its latest IT Performance Suite.
Information management consultants, Unique World, is banking on social networks to meet an urgent demand for new professionals, and it’s enlisting the help of existing staff, offering a $2,000 incentive to help them locate new hires.
Two years after pledging to spend US$1 billion on information management technologies, IBM says it has exceeded that total several times over.
Sign up now »
The ascension into the cloud has become a popular strategy for Australian businesses that want to increase efficiencies, resources and mobility. What are your peers and competitors doing to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the cloud and how are they addressing the challenges?
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Abortion clinic BPAS fined £200k after website hack
- Europol chief warns against sending sensitive data over public wi-fi
- Government considers higher fines for data protection breaches
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA
- Google Play 'night vision camera' app will empty your wallet
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile