Datacom NZ and Syl Semantics have entered into a partnership to deliver information management and enterprise search solutions to A/NZ clients.
Performance and information management consulting firm, Tridant, is strengthening its business development and information management leadership with the appointment of two senior executives.
This vendor-written tech primer has been edited by Network World to eliminate product promotion, but readers should note it will likely favor the submitter's approach.
Information management provider, Recall, has bought the document destruction business of Melbourne-based, Infoshred.
Technology and services giant, HP, has announced its latest IT Performance Suite.
Information management consultants, Unique World, is banking on social networks to meet an urgent demand for new professionals, and it’s enlisting the help of existing staff, offering a $2,000 incentive to help them locate new hires.
Two years after pledging to spend US$1 billion on information management technologies, IBM says it has exceeded that total several times over.
- Until the Tails privacy tool is patched, here's how to stay safe
- Firefox gains Chrome-like malicious file defences
- Mystery 'Onion/Critroni' ransom Trojan evolves to use more sophisticated encryption
- Criminals ride Google coattails in DDoS attacks
- Russian government offers money for identifying Tor users
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing