Datacom NZ and Syl Semantics have entered into a partnership to deliver information management and enterprise search solutions to A/NZ clients.
Performance and information management consulting firm, Tridant, is strengthening its business development and information management leadership with the appointment of two senior executives.
This vendor-written tech primer has been edited by Network World to eliminate product promotion, but readers should note it will likely favor the submitter's approach.
Information management provider, Recall, has bought the document destruction business of Melbourne-based, Infoshred.
Technology and services giant, HP, has announced its latest IT Performance Suite.
Information management consultants, Unique World, is banking on social networks to meet an urgent demand for new professionals, and it’s enlisting the help of existing staff, offering a $2,000 incentive to help them locate new hires.
Two years after pledging to spend US$1 billion on information management technologies, IBM says it has exceeded that total several times over.
- 7 warning signs an employee has gone rogue
- Sense ID is Qualcomm's ultrasonic answer to Apple's Touch ID
- Panasonic announces Nubo, a 'Dropcam killer' at Mobile World Congress
- Mozilla scrubs Superfish certificate from Firefox
- Finnish companies join forces to build secure OS for smartphones and tablets
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey