Datacom NZ and Syl Semantics have entered into a partnership to deliver information management and enterprise search solutions to A/NZ clients.
Performance and information management consulting firm, Tridant, is strengthening its business development and information management leadership with the appointment of two senior executives.
This vendor-written tech primer has been edited by Network World to eliminate product promotion, but readers should note it will likely favor the submitter's approach.
Information management provider, Recall, has bought the document destruction business of Melbourne-based, Infoshred.
Technology and services giant, HP, has announced its latest IT Performance Suite.
Information management consultants, Unique World, is banking on social networks to meet an urgent demand for new professionals, and it’s enlisting the help of existing staff, offering a $2,000 incentive to help them locate new hires.
Two years after pledging to spend US$1 billion on information management technologies, IBM says it has exceeded that total several times over.
- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
- Google details Knox-inspired enterprise ‘managed profiles’ for Android L
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Juniper jettisons mobile security business
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites