Performance and information management consulting firm, Tridant, is strengthening its business development and information management leadership with the appointment of two senior executives.
This vendor-written tech primer has been edited by Network World to eliminate product promotion, but readers should note it will likely favor the submitter's approach.
Information management provider, Recall, has bought the document destruction business of Melbourne-based, Infoshred.
Technology and services giant, HP, has announced its latest IT Performance Suite.
Information management consultants, Unique World, is banking on social networks to meet an urgent demand for new professionals, and it’s enlisting the help of existing staff, offering a $2,000 incentive to help them locate new hires.
Two years after pledging to spend US$1 billion on information management technologies, IBM says it has exceeded that total several times over.
Sign up now »
Acquire Maximum Performance and Reliability with Seagate® Solid State Hybrid Drives
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Malware still running rings around security tools, eThreatz testing finds
- Microsoft to encrypt services, notify customers of gov't data requests
- NSA is said to collect cellphone location data across the world
- Passwords reset after 'Pony' botnet stole 2 million credentials
- Is your browser ready for shopping season?
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest
- In 2014, brands will need to be digital first -- and we need to help them change
- Yahoo acquires mobile video app startup Ptch
- Why customer demographics aren't telling marketers the whole digital story