Consulting practice, Industrie IT, has joined Amazon Web Services’ (AWS) Partner Network (APN), giving it access to technical information, sales and marketing support, and training to enable it to assist customers’ deployment, operation, and management of applications in the AWS Cloud.
Industrie IT will have privileged access to WSO2’s open source, SOA middleware
- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Security experts scrambling on Shellshock vulnerability as exploits begin
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
- Ex-NSA director Alexander calls for new cybersecurity model
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Digital agencies — brand custodians?
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester