Consulting practice, Industrie IT, has joined Amazon Web Services’ (AWS) Partner Network (APN), giving it access to technical information, sales and marketing support, and training to enable it to assist customers’ deployment, operation, and management of applications in the AWS Cloud.
Industrie IT will have privileged access to WSO2’s open source, SOA middleware
- AMI gets members' choice board of directors
- Coca-Cola strategy VP: Creativity at the heart of real-time digital interaction
- Former ninemsn exec appointed CEO at bar tab app startup, Clipp
- Aussie consulting group plans to help brands solve customer experience woes
- Deloitte CMO: The differentiation point for businesses is creativity