Consulting practice, Industrie IT, has joined Amazon Web Services’ (AWS) Partner Network (APN), giving it access to technical information, sales and marketing support, and training to enable it to assist customers’ deployment, operation, and management of applications in the AWS Cloud.
Industrie IT will have privileged access to WSO2’s open source, SOA middleware
- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
- New malware program used in attacks against energy sector companies
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief
- How NPS has helped NIB keep customers
- Report reveals obstacle to better customer service is organisational, not technical
- Stackla and Hootsuite partner to launch new social media integration