Latest research by Imation has found that many Australians work remotely, though uptake of BYOD policies is lagging compared to other countries.
Storage and data security vendor, Imation, has appointed Matt Drake as Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) senior sales engineer.
Storage and data security vendor, Imation, is on the hunt for local Microsoft channel partners to support the "surprisingly dramatic impact" of the Windows 8 operating system (OS), according to Asia-Pacific (APAC) general manager, Sven Radavics.
Imation, a storage and data security company, has acquired Nexsan, a vendor of disk-based storage systems, in a deal worth about US$120 million, the company announced.
Tandberg Data, Imation and Fujifilm have announced separately that they are shipping the new LTO-6 tape drive technology offering up to 1.4TB per hour throughput.
Hewlett-Packard, Acer, Dell and Imation are suing the Dutch government over new levies on hard disks, smartphones, tablets and MP3 players that are meant to compensate the music and movie industries for losses caused by home copying.
Storage and data security vendor, Imation, is launching its first mobile security partner program which is “fairly typical for the security space,” according to Asia-Pacific (APAC) general manager, Sven Radavics.
Storage vendor Imation today announced it has acquired intellectual property and other assets of online backup provider Nine Technology.
Sign up now »
In the world of data storage technology, there are three fundamental necessities that drive invention: capacity, performance and price. Widespread adoption depends largely on a technology’s ability to deliver all three with the least amount of disruption to the user experience, not on the notion that any single technology can have a de facto impact on the hard drive market.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Point-of-sale malware infections on the rise, researchers warn
- Malware still running rings around security tools, eThreatz testing finds
- 2 million stolen login credentials discovered for Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, other sites
- USB wizards offer new Type-C connector to solve plug headache
- Government organisations still open to attack using USB sticks, finds Kaspersky Lab
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest
- In 2014, brands will need to be digital first -- and we need to help them change
- Yahoo acquires mobile video app startup Ptch