iiNet in pictures
News about iiNet
iiNet has broadened its communications offering for small businesses through adding Microsoft Lync to the fold.
iiNet announced a partnership with Bulletin to provide Bulletin Messenger to its home, small office, medium business, corporate and government customers.
Customer experience and contact centre solution provider Genesys has appointed Gordon Clubb as the company's new A/NZ managing director.
A unanimous decision by the iiNet board has resulted in the permanent appointment of David Buckingham as CEO.
Telstra has entered a war of words with an Adelaide-based small business owner and his public relations representative regarding a telephone and Internet connection in the Adelaide Hills town of Woodside.
National Broadband Network (NBN) related job vacancies have increase by 248 per cent in the six months since NBN Co submitted its Strategic Review but this has contributed an overflow of IT professionals looking for positions, according to job search Web site, Indeed.
Equinix’s third Sydney International Business Exchange (IBX) datacentre, SY3, has been selected as Hawaiki Cable Limited’s landing station in Australia, and will serve as a prime interconnection point.
The ACT Government has commissioned Internet services provider, iiNet, to build a free Wi-Fi network across 12 business districts in the nation’s capital.
- One more time: Use two-factor authentication on iCloud, even if there's a waiting period
- Home Depot breach could potentially be as big as Target's
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
- "Outraged" Apple issues update on celebrity cellphone nude photo breach
- Apple says iCloud flaw not at root of celebrity photo hack
- Rocket Fuel latest programmatic ad tech vendor to come to Australia
- Apple partners with Mastercard and Visa on mobile wallet
- Skills and silos still inhibiting leading Aussie brands from being modern marketers
- Deloitte describes four-step model for customer-led marketing
- Melbourne Cricket Ground to give away pies during Beacon trial
- Hackett and Myer inject $5 million into BlueChilli
- Bottomline lands in Sydney
- Google to build quantum computing processors
- Microsoft APC 2014: 21 partners awarded
- More News
- 08 Sep
- ITIL Foundation (incl. Exam)
- 10 Sep
- CPX 2014
- 10 Sep
- IT Leaders Lunch
- 10 Sep
- Drive greater returns from T&E with mobility - Sydney
- View all events