iiNet in pictures
News about iiNet
Canberra has had its first taste of iiNet’s free, fibre-based public wireless network ahead of the 'official' October launch of CBRfree.
Internet services provider (ISP), iiNet, has acquired a 60 per cent stake in the privately-owned Tech2 Group from company founder, Glen Powys, for an undisclosed amount.
iiNet has broadened its communications offering for small businesses through adding Microsoft Lync to the fold.
iiNet announced a partnership with Bulletin to provide Bulletin Messenger to its home, small office, medium business, corporate and government customers.
Customer experience and contact centre solution provider Genesys has appointed Gordon Clubb as the company's new A/NZ managing director.
A unanimous decision by the iiNet board has resulted in the permanent appointment of David Buckingham as CEO.
Telstra has entered a war of words with an Adelaide-based small business owner and his public relations representative regarding a telephone and Internet connection in the Adelaide Hills town of Woodside.
National Broadband Network (NBN) related job vacancies have increase by 248 per cent in the six months since NBN Co submitted its Strategic Review but this has contributed an overflow of IT professionals looking for positions, according to job search Web site, Indeed.
- Four charged with stealing Army helicopter training software
- Survey shows the cost of security breaches are on the rise
- Cisco, Oracle find dozens of their products affected by Shellshock
- Need help? Microsoft Stores offer free tech support, PC tune-ups, malware removal
- Likes of Apple Pay may make smaller banks more vulnerable
- Local Council ditches multiple vendors for TechnologyOne
- Apple patches Bash vulnerability in OS X
- Brennan IT readies $30 million for acquisitions
- Telstra trials 1000 public Wi-Fi sites for free in November
- More News
- 07 Oct
- DC Infrastructure Solutions Professional
- 08 Oct
- DCIM Certified Solutions Professional
- 15 Oct
- Dell User Forum
- 21 Oct
- NewLease & Red Hat Breakfast Briefing (Melbourne)
- View all events