iiNet in pictures
News about iiNet
M2 Group has confirmed it has submitted a rival bid for iiNet, following TPG's $1.4 billion all-cash takeover proposal it signed with the company in March.
A record number of NSW premises will soon have their copper telephone lines disconnected as part of the compulsory transition to the National Broadband Network (NBN).
NBN Co has officially launched its Fibre-to-the-Building product and is in the process of rolling the technology out to 6,000 premises.
Western Australian integrator, Cirrus Networks, has landed three major contracts worth more than $4.6 million as part of a strategy to move away from the mining and gas industries.
There’s nothing more reassuring to telco service providers than having a low record of service complaints. And according to the Australian Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO), that’s what’s happening.
ASX-listed TPG Telecom has flexed it financial muscle after revealing a net profit after tax increase of 18 per cent to $106.7 million and EBITDA increase 43 per cent to $236.2 million for its first half of 2015 financial year, ending January 31.
As part of the opening of the annual Cisco Live! event, Telstra and Dimension Data have run out as the key winners, picking up four Cisco A/NZ Partner Insight Awards each.
Australian email provider Atmail has partnered with global spam monitoring and spam blocking service, Spamhaus, to protect customers.
- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
- Aussie banks targeted by botnets: Report
- Week in review: RSA conference wrap; Brandis wants private-public security alliance
- eBay’s Magento pushes patch after credit card threat
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Former Facebook, Kenshoo exec joins Amobee as local MD
- Why it's time to bring mindfulness into marketing leadership
- Free Windows 10 is not an upgrade ... it's marketing
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Project delays set to impact Hills financial results
- Women still reluctant to take a career leap
- Violin names former Netapp exec as new chief marketing officer
- VentureCrowd launches Australia’s largest crowd funding investment
- More News
- 27 Apr
- 27 Apr
- 28 Apr
- ESET Launch: Perth
- 28 Apr
- Modern Customer Service Summit
- View all events