iiNet in pictures
News about iiNet
Telecommunications company, iiNet (ASX:IIN), has entered into a revised scheme implementation agreement with TPG Telecom following its submission of a counter proposal. This is a result of the matching right process contemplated under the Scheme Implementation Agreement (“TPG SIA”) between the two companies.
M2 Group now appears to have the higher ground on TPG in the bidding war that has erupted over iiNet.
M2 Group has confirmed it has submitted a rival bid for iiNet, following TPG's $1.4 billion all-cash takeover proposal it signed with the company in March.
A record number of NSW premises will soon have their copper telephone lines disconnected as part of the compulsory transition to the National Broadband Network (NBN).
NBN Co has officially launched its Fibre-to-the-Building product and is in the process of rolling the technology out to 6,000 premises.
Western Australian integrator, Cirrus Networks, has landed three major contracts worth more than $4.6 million as part of a strategy to move away from the mining and gas industries.
There’s nothing more reassuring to telco service providers than having a low record of service complaints. And according to the Australian Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO), that’s what’s happening.
ASX-listed TPG Telecom has flexed it financial muscle after revealing a net profit after tax increase of 18 per cent to $106.7 million and EBITDA increase 43 per cent to $236.2 million for its first half of 2015 financial year, ending January 31.
- Minecraft used as cover to push Android scareware apps on Google Play
- Android's reset function fails to delete data from Samsung and HTC smartphones
- Hacked Adult Friend Finder database offered for $17,000
- Significant virtual machine vulnerability has been hiding in floppy disk code for 11 years
- Security Watch: Woolworths appoints CISO
- Why optimisation is the name of the game at First
- Video, mobile show strong growth in IAB's Q1 online advertising report
- Twitter offers marketers objective-based advertising programs
- Coming to Firefox: Ads based on your browsing history
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- Exclusive Networks APAC posts bumper growth in first quarter
- Ingram Micro launches professional and training services for Aussie resellers
- Symantec's Holtzhausen to head Veritas channel business across APJ
- Barracuda and Aerohive partner for BYOD security
- More News
- 26 May
- IM Experience, Brisbane
- 26 May
- SplunkLive! Brisbane
- 26 May
- Entrepreneurial Marketing - Innovative Thinking to Create or Re-Invigorate your ...
- 26 May
- D-Link IP Surveillance Training and Certification
- View all events