iiNet in pictures
News about iiNet
A unanimous decision by the iiNet board has resulted in the permanent appointment of David Buckingham as CEO.
Telstra has entered a war of words with an Adelaide-based small business owner and his public relations representative regarding a telephone and Internet connection in the Adelaide Hills town of Woodside.
National Broadband Network (NBN) related job vacancies have increase by 248 per cent in the six months since NBN Co submitted its Strategic Review but this has contributed an overflow of IT professionals looking for positions, according to job search Web site, Indeed.
Equinix’s third Sydney International Business Exchange (IBX) datacentre, SY3, has been selected as Hawaiki Cable Limited’s landing station in Australia, and will serve as a prime interconnection point.
The ACT Government has commissioned Internet services provider, iiNet, to build a free Wi-Fi network across 12 business districts in the nation’s capital.
Thousands of broadband users are in for a rude shock tomorrow as NBN Co prepares to enforce the first compulsory cut-offs from the old copper network.
iiNet has identified the NBN as a key growth opportunity for the company as the rollout creates a "level playing field" for the internet service provider in a presentation to investors.
iiNet will extend its sponsorship of the Sydney Sixers cricket team for three years. The principal partner deal will see the telco remain the major sponsor for the Big Bash team.
- Using Instagram on public Wi-Fi poses risk of an account hijack, researcher says
- Mobile-loving Aussies open targets for Koler malware: Kaspersky
- Despite shocks, organisations still not making security a continuous process: Bussiere
- Analysis skills lacking as security data piles up, consultant warns
- Virtual servers still face real security threats
- 'Feeling good is the killer app,' says Jawbone
- Scott Brinker: Technology is now as much a part of marketing as creative
- Rip Curl rides wearable wave with smartwatch for surfers
- Defending Facebook, OkCupid says it also runs user-behavior tests
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Newcastle Council deploys TechnologyOne enterprise solution
- Vodafone re-allocates 850MHz 4G spectrum a week after Telstra and Optus 700MHz l...
- Sitecore tackles Western Australia with Velrada partnership
- Email to make way for automation: KPMG
- More News
- 29 Jul
- SplunkLive!; Canberra
- 05 Aug
- Systems Technology Day - Build Your Own Private Cloud
- 06 Aug
- Oracle Employee Experience Journey Mapping Workshops
- 20 Aug
- Westcon Group Imagine 2014 - Melbourne
- View all events