iiNet in pictures
News about iiNet
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
ISP Internode, the Apple iPhone, Southern Phone and Amaysim have all taken out major awards at the annual Roy Morgan Research Customer Satisfaction Awards in Melbourne.
iiNet is continuing to see the benefits of its acquisitions over the past five years, recording what it calls a record result across all key metrics for the first half of the 2014 financial year.
Adam Internet has become one of the latest sponsors of the Tour Down Under. The cycling event has become the most recent sponsorship investment for the iiNet subsidiary.
Although iiNet supports the NBN Co's Strategic Review of the National Broadband Network, acting CEO, David Buckingham, said it needs to take a step back from the retail services space.
Australian Internet service provider (ISP), Jiva, has implemented Oracle Service Cloud for its customer service interactions.
Internet services provider iiNet has made its NBN 25/5 wireless broadband service available to customers in regional areas of Queensland and Tasmania.
iiNet chief executive, Michael Malone, has announced he will take a break from the company he founded for up to six months.
ISP iiNet has strengthened its ambition to build their own superfast broadband network with the acquisition of added capacity on the Hawaiki submarine cable system.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
The ascension into the cloud has become a popular strategy for Australian businesses that want to increase efficiencies, resources and mobility. What are your peers and competitors doing to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the cloud and how are they addressing the challenges?Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.CSO
- Abortion clinic BPAS fined £200k after website hack
- Europol chief warns against sending sensitive data over public wi-fi
- Government considers higher fines for data protection breaches
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA
- Google Play 'night vision camera' app will empty your wallet
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile
- Mar 07
- CA Technologies A/NZ boss steps down
- Mar 07
- Ecotech strikes Indian distribution deal
- Mar 07
- ICT could save Australians $8.1 billion and cut carbon emissions: Telstra
- Mar 07
- Dicker Data shoulders $140 million debt to fund takeover
- More News
- 13 Mar
- JuiceIT 2014
- 18 Mar
- Webinar: Your key to unlocking sustainable profits
- 19 Mar
- WEBINAR: Cloud Computing 2014 - Why it can be a real competitive advantage for s...
- 20 Mar
- Navigating Analytics
- View all events