iiNet in pictures
News about iiNet
NBN Co has officially launched its Fibre-to-the-Building product and is in the process of rolling the technology out to 6,000 premises.
Western Australian integrator, Cirrus Networks, has landed three major contracts worth more than $4.6 million as part of a strategy to move away from the mining and gas industries.
There’s nothing more reassuring to telco service providers than having a low record of service complaints. And according to the Australian Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO), that’s what’s happening.
ASX-listed TPG Telecom has flexed it financial muscle after revealing a net profit after tax increase of 18 per cent to $106.7 million and EBITDA increase 43 per cent to $236.2 million for its first half of 2015 financial year, ending January 31.
Internet provider iiNet is facing opposition from some shareholders and staff to its $1.4 billion takeover by rival TPG.
As part of the opening of the annual Cisco Live! event, Telstra and Dimension Data have run out as the key winners, picking up four Cisco A/NZ Partner Insight Awards each.
Australian email provider Atmail has partnered with global spam monitoring and spam blocking service, Spamhaus, to protect customers.
The nation’s largest independent ISP, iiNet, has been forced to pay $204,000 to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission for its advertising of its naked broadband plans.
- EFF questions US government's software flaw disclosure policy
- Security Watch: FireEye appoints first ever Asia Pac president
- Arbor-Cisco deal enlists service providers in the fight to push DDoS defences away from customer networks
- Microsoft’s rolls out ‘free’ iOS, Android MDM with Office 365 business plans
- Optus undertakes extensive security review as sanction for “significant” privacy breaches
- SDN Q and A: Juniper Networks managing director A/NZ, Nathan McGregor
- Inabox launches integrated Anittel
- Connector Systems adds SecurEnvoy to security arsenal
- SDN Q&A: Oracle senior principal product director, infrastructure software, Doan...
- More News
- 21 Apr
- APJ Progress Spark Conference
- 22 Apr
- 2015 Innotribe Startup Challenge
- 27 Apr
- 27 Apr
- View all events