iiNet in pictures
News about iiNet
The September update to Atmail’s email and collaboration platform has seen the service introduce a unified experience across on-premises desktop and Cloud-hosted environments.
Canberra has had its first taste of iiNet’s free, fibre-based public wireless network ahead of the 'official' October launch of CBRfree.
Internet services provider (ISP), iiNet, has acquired a 60 per cent stake in the privately-owned Tech2 Group from company founder, Glen Powys, for an undisclosed amount.
iiNet has broadened its communications offering for small businesses through adding Microsoft Lync to the fold.
iiNet announced a partnership with Bulletin to provide Bulletin Messenger to its home, small office, medium business, corporate and government customers.
Customer experience and contact centre solution provider Genesys has appointed Gordon Clubb as the company's new A/NZ managing director.
A unanimous decision by the iiNet board has resulted in the permanent appointment of David Buckingham as CEO.
Telstra has entered a war of words with an Adelaide-based small business owner and his public relations representative regarding a telephone and Internet connection in the Adelaide Hills town of Woodside.
- The week in security: Apple security scrutinised as mobile, IoT threats loom
- Pressure on CSOs as executives, getting smarter on IT security, defer projects
- Shellshock attackers targeting NAS devices
- Shellshock attacks target QNAP's network storage, FireEye says
- IBM’s SoftLayer on the back foot in big Xen bug reboot
- Report: Marketers ramp up tech spend but experience still driving budget decisions
- Oracle integrates BlueKai with Marketing Cloud
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Cisco and Netgear line up behind new Helix 64-bit ARM chips
- Atmail unifies its on-premises and Cloud-based experiences
- Trying Windows 10 Tech Preview? Keep these 7 things in mind
- Researchers hope to diagnose deadly Ebola virus with nanotech
- More News
- 07 Oct
- DC Infrastructure Solutions Professional
- 08 Oct
- DCIM Certified Solutions Professional
- 08 Oct
- ASUS Business Solutions Roadshow
- 15 Oct
- Dell User Forum
- View all events