iiNet in pictures
News about iiNet
Canberra has had its first taste of iiNet’s free, fibre-based public wireless network ahead of the 'official' October launch of CBRfree.
Internet services provider (ISP), iiNet, has acquired a 60 per cent stake in the privately-owned Tech2 Group from company founder, Glen Powys, for an undisclosed amount.
iiNet has broadened its communications offering for small businesses through adding Microsoft Lync to the fold.
iiNet announced a partnership with Bulletin to provide Bulletin Messenger to its home, small office, medium business, corporate and government customers.
Customer experience and contact centre solution provider Genesys has appointed Gordon Clubb as the company's new A/NZ managing director.
A unanimous decision by the iiNet board has resulted in the permanent appointment of David Buckingham as CEO.
Telstra has entered a war of words with an Adelaide-based small business owner and his public relations representative regarding a telephone and Internet connection in the Adelaide Hills town of Woodside.
National Broadband Network (NBN) related job vacancies have increase by 248 per cent in the six months since NBN Co submitted its Strategic Review but this has contributed an overflow of IT professionals looking for positions, according to job search Web site, Indeed.
- Google Play apps with millions of installs share stock Android browser flaw
- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- New .sydney domain fuels online real estate boom
- NICTA appoints former La Trobe professor as new director
- Aussies pay rent using bitcoin
- Apple Pay and iPhone 6 to spark Australian mobile payments boom: EMerchants
- More News
- 29 Sep
- Vendor and Supplier Management Workshop
- 30 Oct
- Ovum 2020 Telecoms Summit
- 05 Nov
- vForum 2014
- 25 Nov
- GovInnovate Summit
- View all events