News about ICT practice
The NSW Government has appointed three new members to its industry advisory panel who will help guide the utilisation of new technologies to improve service delivery and public sector efficiency.
- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch
- Accused text-message spammers to pay $9 million in settlement
- Nationwide apologises for online and mobile banking outage
- Teradata: We must nail the data privacy issue and not rely on governments