News about ICT practice
The NSW Government has appointed three new members to its industry advisory panel who will help guide the utilisation of new technologies to improve service delivery and public sector efficiency.
- Hackers accessed Goodwill hosting provider for 18 months before card breach
- Cybercriminals target online retail businesses
- Citadel financial malware used in attacking petrochemical companies
- NSA reform bill stalled with Congress headed toward fall recess
- Browser vulnerability caps rough few months for Android security