News about ICT practice
The NSW Government has appointed three new members to its industry advisory panel who will help guide the utilisation of new technologies to improve service delivery and public sector efficiency.
- Retailers warned to act now to protect against Backoff malware
- Vulnerabilities on the decline, but risk assessment is often flawed, study says says
- Kenneth van Wyk: Why do we keep relearning the same security lessons again and again?
- New malvertising campaign hit visitors of several high-profile sites
- Enthusiast developer keeps Windows XP alive with unofficial 'Service Pack 4'