Despite “a tough and uncertain trading environment,” itX Group Limited got off to an excellent start and posted a record first half result, according to its 2010 annual report.
Avnet Technology Solutions (Australia) will acquire value-added distributor of software, hardware and services, itX Group Limited (itX), in an all cash merger valued at $77.5 million through a scheme of arrangement under Australian law. The deal doubles Avnet's presence in Australia.
The number of data breaches reported to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) has reached 1,007 as of today.
ASX-listed distributor, itX, has highlighted its VMware relationship and increased growth in Sun server sales as key growth contributors throughout the 2008 financial year.
Sign up now »
Both a challenge and solution are presented here for deploying equipment offsite in co-location sites or the cloud.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Apple end-to-end encryption far from bulletproof
- Java 7 Update 25 fixes 40 security issues, turns on certificate revocation checking
- Statistics reaffirm breach threat, but executive inaction still impeding security: Black Swan
- Apple pours OS X Snow Leopard another Java fix
- With faster 5G Wi-Fi coming, Wi-Fi Alliance kicks off certification program
- Social media adds spice to financial services, say banks
- Google Analytics advocate touts plans to own the Universal customer view
- Google asks to make surveillance orders public, citing First Amendment
- ADMA criticises government plans for compulsory data breach notification
- Google Glass privacy concerns raised by international data protection authorities