htc in pictures
News about htc
Features about htc
It's common sense to reset an Android phone to its factory state before selling or disposing of it. But beware, researchers recently found that this often fails to properly wipe all sensitive user data from the device.
Unless you live in Japan, get ready to feel jealous: HTC on Thursday announced a new and impressive J Butterfly that is only available there. Here is how it compares to the One M9, currently the most advanced smartphone from HTC available globally.
Vodafone is adding three 4G smartphones to its introductory plans in an effort to drive Internet traffic on its network.
Samsung and HTC separately launched sales on Friday of three new smartphones that have garnered positive reviews and, by various accounts, some solid initial customer interest.
U.S. wireless carriers today announced off-contract prices ranging from $650 to $685 for the new 32 GB Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone and $100 to $129 more in premium pricing for its stylish cousin, the Edge, with both coming to buyers on April 10.
HTC's flagship One M9 smartphone will be available in the U.S. from Friday, with an unlocked version selling for US$649.
The One M9 may be a knockout, but it's not likely to save HTC. The device looks similar to its predecessor at a time when competitors have multiplied and stepped up their game, making it even harder for the struggling company to make a mark in the high-end segment.
“We are seeing rapid changes in the industry, with the smartphone as our personal hub connecting us to a growing world of smart devices."
Avoid the dreaded 'battery low' message with these simple tips
This vendor-written tech primer has been edited by Network World to eliminate product promotion, but readers should note it will likely favor the submitter's approach.
“This year's Mobile World Congress was about so much more than mobiles as virtual reality headsets and a new wave of wearable technology took centre stage."
Android’s two leading manufacturers are at it again following the back-to-back unveilings of Samsung’s Galaxy S6 series and the HTC One (M9). Most people will end up buying one or the other smartphone. Here’s how you choose.
Microsoft's decision to wait until Windows 10 arrives to deliver a high-end Lumia smartphone may have irked some of the company's loyal customers, but it was the smart move, according to analysts.
HTC has been the recipient of some serious flak for its One (M9). Internet pundits are calling the smartphone out for retaining the design principles of the One (M8). We don’t believe timeless design is punishable – and the design of the One (M8) is timeless. And yet our first impression of the One (M9) is tainted by a lining that is sour.
Born from Google and HTC is the Nexus 9, a tablet that borrows strengths from both sides of its family. A high resolution screen flanked by loud speakers is inherited from HTC’s genealogy, while its sweet operating system and its design come from Google.
Take a look at smartphone and tablet releases over time and you'll find a trend: Smartphones are getting bigger, while tablets are getting smaller.
- United's bug bounty doesn't include in-flight systems
- The week in security: It's hack or be hacked as airplane rises, defences fall
- FBI: Victims of online fraud lost $800m to scammers last year
- Attackers use email spam to infect point-of-sale terminals with new malware
- Large scale attack hijacks routers through users' browsers
- Qantas sets up new panel for Red Planet to conduct market research
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB
- TedxSydney taps into real-time social to fuel engagement
- Why optimisation is the name of the game at First
- Video, mobile show strong growth in IAB's Q1 online advertising report
- SimpliVity hunts Nutanix with "convergence 3.0" technology
- Fujitsu's Australian partners claim five of 20 awards at APAC conference
- TechnologyOne records $90 million revenue in half year results
- Vivid snapshot: Affinity by Amigo and Amigo + S1T2
- More News
- 26 May
- IM Experience, Brisbane
- 26 May
- SplunkLive! Brisbane
- 26 May
- Entrepreneurial Marketing - Innovative Thinking to Create or Re-Invigorate your ...
- 26 May
- D-Link IP Surveillance Training and Certification
- View all events