htc one in pictures
News about htc one
Features about htc one
Google obviously knows that it's got the Android blogosphere wrapped around its little finger like the femme fatale in a black-and-white gangster movie. It arches an eyebrow, and the masses quiver with anticipation. It bares a hint of ankle, and fights break out.
Telecommunications provider, Optus, has launched a Qantas Frequent Flyer promotion to reward existing and new customers who move to plans valued $60 or higher with any new smartphone.
The HTC One smartphone will be available in Australia from Tuesday 23 April, the company announced today.
HTC's new One smartphone takes 220 minutes or almost four hours to manufacture, according to a company executive.
HTC announced Friday that its well-received HTC One smartphone won't go on sale in the U.S. until sometime "before the end of April," according to an emailed statement.
With last week's launch of the Galaxy S 4, Samsung made the kind of splash that most non-Apple smartphone makers can only dream of. The company's glitzy reveal -- complete with tap dancing, theatrical sketches and a full pit orchestra -- drew criticism as well as praise, but the phone itself did much to justify the hype.
HTC's new One smartphone will arrive later than expected, and could lose any time-to-market advantage over Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S IV handset.
The Taiwanese company’s hoping to make a splash with the HTC One, its highest-profile release in years.
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Samsung's Galaxy S4 and the HTC One are two of the most anticipated smartphones to be launched this year. These new Android smartphones are hitting the shelves in Australia very shortly but which one is right for you?
How does the Samsung Galaxy S4 compare to other flagship Android phone on the market, particularly the HTC One and the Sony Xperia Z?
If you're currently in the market for an Android phone, both the HTC One and the Sony Xperia Z should be at the top of your shopping list. Both are set to hit the Australian market shortly, but which one is right for you?
I've written before that it seems like HTC was due for a win one of these days (even though the rumors about the M7 were a bit off) and it sure looks like they've done pretty well for themselves with the new HTC One, which was rolled out Tuesday in New York.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud. From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity. Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Assange at SXSW: 'Who really wears the pants in the administration?'
- Abortion clinic BPAS fined £200k after website hack
- Europol chief warns against sending sensitive data over public wi-fi
- Government considers higher fines for data protection breaches
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile
- Mar 07
- CA Technologies A/NZ boss steps down
- Mar 07
- Ecotech strikes Indian distribution deal
- Mar 07
- ICT could save Australians $8.1 billion and cut carbon emissions: Telstra
- Mar 07
- Dicker Data shoulders $140 million debt to fund takeover
- More News
- 13 Mar
- JuiceIT 2014
- 18 Mar
- Webinar: Your key to unlocking sustainable profits
- 19 Mar
- WEBINAR: Cloud Computing 2014 - Why it can be a real competitive advantage for s...
- 20 Mar
- Navigating Analytics
- View all events