htc one in pictures
News about htc one
Features about htc one
Google obviously knows that it's got the Android blogosphere wrapped around its little finger like the femme fatale in a black-and-white gangster movie. It arches an eyebrow, and the masses quiver with anticipation. It bares a hint of ankle, and fights break out.
Telecommunications provider, Optus, has launched a Qantas Frequent Flyer promotion to reward existing and new customers who move to plans valued $60 or higher with any new smartphone.
The HTC One smartphone will be available in Australia from Tuesday 23 April, the company announced today.
HTC's new One smartphone takes 220 minutes or almost four hours to manufacture, according to a company executive.
HTC announced Friday that its well-received HTC One smartphone won't go on sale in the U.S. until sometime "before the end of April," according to an emailed statement.
With last week's launch of the Galaxy S 4, Samsung made the kind of splash that most non-Apple smartphone makers can only dream of. The company's glitzy reveal -- complete with tap dancing, theatrical sketches and a full pit orchestra -- drew criticism as well as praise, but the phone itself did much to justify the hype.
HTC's new One smartphone will arrive later than expected, and could lose any time-to-market advantage over Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S IV handset.
The Taiwanese company’s hoping to make a splash with the HTC One, its highest-profile release in years.
Samsung's Galaxy S4 and the HTC One are two of the most anticipated smartphones to be launched this year. These new Android smartphones are hitting the shelves in Australia very shortly but which one is right for you?
How does the Samsung Galaxy S4 compare to other flagship Android phone on the market, particularly the HTC One and the Sony Xperia Z?
If you're currently in the market for an Android phone, both the HTC One and the Sony Xperia Z should be at the top of your shopping list. Both are set to hit the Australian market shortly, but which one is right for you?
I've written before that it seems like HTC was due for a win one of these days (even though the rumors about the M7 were a bit off) and it sure looks like they've done pretty well for themselves with the new HTC One, which was rolled out Tuesday in New York.
- NAB shares the key ingredients to digital strategy success
- Adobe details how it's transforming into a digital-first marketing organisation
- Yahoo buys Flurry to make more money from mobile apps
- Salesforce.com's trademark infringement anything but social, lawsuit claims
- Better CIO/CFO relationships see CMO salaries soar
- A10 Networks’ new channel vision to be delivered by WhiteGold Solutions
- Fujitsu World Tour: Cloud entering third phase of maturity
- Report: Apple's new iPhone 6 could have biggest initial production
- Stealthy Web tracking tools pose increasing privacy risks to users
- More News
- 23 Jul
- Dell Connected Security: Listen to what the experts have to say about security
- 24 Jul
- The Rise of the Challenger Marketer
- 24 Jul
- Veeam’s Crazy 8 Roadshow
- 24 Jul
- Executive Sales Breakfast Briefing
- View all events