Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) has partnered with Global Storage on a local Cloud service.
Network vendor Brocade has appointed Gabriel Breeman APAC OEM director in a bid to position the company as the datacentre networking partner of choice for original equipment makers.
The Cloud offers cost benefits that may rival traditional datacentre deployments, though Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) said it is not without its risks.
Hitachi Data Systems has announced a deal with Symantec to resell its Netbackup data protection and enterprise vault information archiving software.
Do people still believe in what Big Data is going to deliver to their organisations?
Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) has signed a distribution deal with Sydney based Avnet.
Hitachi Data Systems Corporation (HDS) has added enhancements to its private Cloud services and portfolio.
Backup and recovery is starting to get some of the same capabilities as primary storage systems to handle the rising floods of data with less management overhead.
TrackITOnline's Phil Lancaster, talks about running a niche distribution company and its future plans
For one of the world’s largest producers of zinc as well as a substantial producer of copper, lead, gold and silver, moving towards a hybrid cloud computing environment was a no-brainer.
- Namecheap says accounts compromised in hacking incident
- Why hackers may be stealing your credit card numbers for years
- After celeb hack, Apple patches password guessing weakness in iCloud
- iCloud flaw may have allowed nude celebrity photos to leak
- East Midlands Ambulance Service loses patient data again
- Uber vows to defy German ban on its UberPop ride-sharing service
- In earthquakes, alerts may turn machines into action heroes
- Should you buy enterprise applications from a startup?
- Microsoft's Australian Azure region 'just around the corner'
- Healthdirect Australia sees value in open source for security solution