Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) has partnered with Global Storage on a local Cloud service.
Network vendor Brocade has appointed Gabriel Breeman APAC OEM director in a bid to position the company as the datacentre networking partner of choice for original equipment makers.
The Cloud offers cost benefits that may rival traditional datacentre deployments, though Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) said it is not without its risks.
Hitachi Data Systems has announced a deal with Symantec to resell its Netbackup data protection and enterprise vault information archiving software.
Do people still believe in what Big Data is going to deliver to their organisations?
Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) has signed a distribution deal with Sydney based Avnet.
Hitachi Data Systems Corporation (HDS) has added enhancements to its private Cloud services and portfolio.
Backup and recovery is starting to get some of the same capabilities as primary storage systems to handle the rising floods of data with less management overhead.
TrackITOnline's Phil Lancaster, talks about running a niche distribution company and its future plans
For one of the world’s largest producers of zinc as well as a substantial producer of copper, lead, gold and silver, moving towards a hybrid cloud computing environment was a no-brainer.
- Plug-and-play Android security layer outlined by NC State researchers
- Moving toward smart and secure continuous software delivery
- Spam industry reinvented as messages containing malicious links surge
- Five ways to keep your student's digital life safe
- Start-up offers up endpoint detection and response for behavior-based malware detection
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Customer centricity is the difference between intent and action, says NAB