Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) has launched new capabilities for the Hitachi Content Platform with its S10 release.
"We are delighted to recognise the exceptional work of these partners over the past 12 months."
Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) has appointed Kiwa Stevenson as its director of services for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) has partnered with Global Storage on a local Cloud service.
Network vendor Brocade has appointed Gabriel Breeman APAC OEM director in a bid to position the company as the datacentre networking partner of choice for original equipment makers.
The Cloud offers cost benefits that may rival traditional datacentre deployments, though Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) said it is not without its risks.
Hitachi Data Systems has announced a deal with Symantec to resell its Netbackup data protection and enterprise vault information archiving software.
Do people still believe in what Big Data is going to deliver to their organisations?
TrackITOnline's Phil Lancaster, talks about running a niche distribution company and its future plans
For one of the world’s largest producers of zinc as well as a substantial producer of copper, lead, gold and silver, moving towards a hybrid cloud computing environment was a no-brainer.
- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
- ZTE's Grand S3 smartphone scans eyes for authentication
- MediaTek eyes new markets with $300 million startup fund
- MediaTek claims new 64-bit chip will power the fastest Android tablets on the market
- Acer going all in with Windows 10 smartphones
- LG's own smartwatch OS shows promise, but hardware leaves a lot to be desired
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week