Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) has partnered with Global Storage on a local Cloud service.
Network vendor Brocade has appointed Gabriel Breeman APAC OEM director in a bid to position the company as the datacentre networking partner of choice for original equipment makers.
The Cloud offers cost benefits that may rival traditional datacentre deployments, though Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) said it is not without its risks.
Hitachi Data Systems has announced a deal with Symantec to resell its Netbackup data protection and enterprise vault information archiving software.
Do people still believe in what Big Data is going to deliver to their organisations?
Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) has signed a distribution deal with Sydney based Avnet.
Hitachi Data Systems Corporation (HDS) has added enhancements to its private Cloud services and portfolio.
Backup and recovery is starting to get some of the same capabilities as primary storage systems to handle the rising floods of data with less management overhead.
TrackITOnline's Phil Lancaster, talks about running a niche distribution company and its future plans
For one of the world’s largest producers of zinc as well as a substantial producer of copper, lead, gold and silver, moving towards a hybrid cloud computing environment was a no-brainer.
- Is "Bring Your Own Identity" a security risk or advantage?
- Insecure Connections: Enterprises hacked after neglecting third-party risks
- Attackers install DDoS bots on Amazon cloud, exploiting Elasticsearch weakness
- CIOs, CSOs should address cloud sovereignty uncertainty with facts: Gartner
- The week in security: Hackers swarm banks, break for World Cup
- Chinese regulators target Microsoft for office visits
- Consumer Office 365 tops a half-billion dollars in annual revenue run-rate
- Is the Samsung Z smartphone just delayed -- or doomed?
- Workarounds to purge search bar from Firefox's new tab page are available
- What to know after the latest patent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing