Do people still believe in what Big Data is going to deliver to their organisations?
Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) has signed a distribution deal with Sydney based Avnet.
Hitachi Data Systems Corporation (HDS) has added enhancements to its private Cloud services and portfolio.
Backup and recovery is starting to get some of the same capabilities as primary storage systems to handle the rising floods of data with less management overhead.
IT services provider, Hitachi Data Systems (HDS), has promoted Adrian De Luca to the newly-created role of Asia-Pacific (APAC) chief technology officer (CTO).
Australia is ahead of the curve in terms of Cloud adoption, according to HDS solutions and Cloud vice president, Miklos Sandorfi.
Australian eResearch support agency, Intersect, has picked storage and virtualisation vendor and wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Hitachi Data Systems, to build a NSW node under the Research Data Storage Infrastructure (RDSI) scheme.
Storage and virtualisation vendor and wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Hitachi Data Systems, has appointed Phillip Teague to the role of A/NZ industry and alliance solutions director.
TrackITOnline's Phil Lancaster, talks about running a niche distribution company and its future plans
For one of the world’s largest producers of zinc as well as a substantial producer of copper, lead, gold and silver, moving towards a hybrid cloud computing environment was a no-brainer.
Sign up now »
As discussed in Part 1 of this series (Enterprise SSHD Basics, TP649), a solid state hybrid drive (SSHD) for enterprise applications presents a favorable value proposition in the current storage market. By adding a solid state (or NAND flash) component to the core architecture of a traditional hard disk drive (HDD), SSHDs present unique opportunities for enterprise environments to achieve improved performance—without sacrificing storage capacity. Furthermore, the operation of these drives delivers performance levels above those of traditional HDDs, with continued overall endurance.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Cloud-based user authentication hotting up as SafeNet asserts lead: Gartner
- Email, SMS, phone tapping up 16 per cent in 2012-13: Attorney-General report
- IT security strategy breaking through to highest organisational levels: EY
- Government to impose cyber-security 'baseline' on all suppliers, progress report reveals
- Microsoft joins group seeking to replace passwords
- How to Sell on Facebook: Promote, Personalize and Engage
- Marketo acquires Insightera's real-time marketing personalisation suite
- TV second screening and politics lead Australian Twitter chat
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings