The ASX-listed reseller responsible for supporting and maintaining the Australian Taxation Office’s e-tax software, DWS (ASX:DWS), has claimed the software and its services are running perfectly.
Australians that claim their tax returns have been delayed in a backlog are wrong, according to a spokesperson from the Australia Taxation Office (ATO).
The Australian Taxation Office(ATO) is suffering from severe e-tax backlogs due to the introduction of a new system with HECS-HELP debt and Centrelink benefit receivers suffering the most, according to an ATO source.
Sign up now »
Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 roundup
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 gala awards night
- AusCERT 2013: International cyberwar response more complex than geopolitical treaties: NATO CCD COE analyst
- AusCERT 2013: Deploying BYOD in a government environment
- AusCERT 2013: 'Hacktivism' may have passed its prime, but it still left its mark
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia
- Canon appoints new GM of consumer marketing