Harvey Norman in pictures
News about Harvey Norman
Interviews about Harvey Norman
Adobe has assured its swing to the Cloud won’t impact its channel or retail relationships.
Huawei has unveiled the Huawei Ascend Mate, the company’s flagship phablet device, to the Australian market.
Asus has launched its Transformer AiO (all-in-one) desktop PC, which runs on both Windows 8 and Android. As an 18.4-inch tablet, it can be used on both systems but when it is on dock, it runs on the Windows 8 platform. The desktop also connects to a monitor, creating a mirror reflection of the PC. It is available from retailer, Harvey Norman, and distributor, Synnex.
TPG's Vicky Teoh takes top spot with an estimated worth of $390 million
Expects local and global market conditions to remain tough, but is seeing a slight uptick in January sales
Google has exhausted stocks of its Nexus 4 Android smartphone in the Australian Play Store for a second time, just hours after the device went back on sale yesterday following a two month long hiatus.
Although there are slight improvements in retail giants’ JB Hi-Fi, Harvey Norman, and Dick Smith Electronics’ (DSE) price competitiveness, their price differentials to Kogan are increasing, according to Credit Suisse’s consumer electronics price indices.
Harvey Norman will sell LG's Google Nexus 4 smartphone outright and on selected Optus plans from 1 February, it was announced today.
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Harvey Norman started as a lone shopfront in the Western suburbs of Sydney. Now customers from as far afield as Northern Ireland and Slovenia can shop at its retail stores and super centres. But staying on top has never been easy, as the company’s computers and communications general manager, Luke Naish, well knows.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
While many organisations need the flexibility, security and control that a private cloud offers, they don’t want the complexity and expenses that come with many cloud implementations. This whitepaper looks into how IBM SmartCloud Provisioning can provide a low-cost, highly scalable entry point into cloud computing that enables organisations to increase business agility and optimise virtualisation.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.Latest JobsMarket PlaceCSO
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- Researchers find more versions of digitally signed Mac OS X spyware
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes