Harvey Norman in pictures
News about Harvey Norman
Interviews about Harvey Norman
Nine Harvey Norman franchisees have been ordered to pay penalties of $234,000 for misleading consumers.
Harvey Norman has been named exclusive Australian launch partner for Nokia’s Lumia 1520 smartphone, making it the sole retailer of the vendor’s first ‘phablet’ play.
Microsoft’s Surface products don’t seem to be setting the world on fire, and I can’t help wondering whether that’s because the number of places you can buy the tablets has been extremely limited. So far, the options have been Microsoft’s online store, Harvey Norman and JB Hi-Fi.
Harvey Norman has reported a 17.5 per cent fall in net profit to $142.2 million in its full-year results despite improvement to trading conditions in the second half of the financial year.
Harvey Norman will be the first retailer in Australia to sell a white model of BlackBerry's Q10 smartphone from tomorrow, it has announced.
Let the retail wars begin (again). And they begin online with a blast for bricks and mortar giant, Gerry Harvey, from online mogul, Ruslan Kogan.
Adobe has assured its swing to the Cloud won’t impact its channel or retail relationships.
Huawei has unveiled the Huawei Ascend Mate, the company’s flagship phablet device, to the Australian market.
Harvey Norman started as a lone shopfront in the Western suburbs of Sydney. Now customers from as far afield as Northern Ireland and Slovenia can shop at its retail stores and super centres. But staying on top has never been easy, as the company’s computers and communications general manager, Luke Naish, well knows.
- Russian government offers money for identifying Tor users
- EU, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo meet on 'right to be forgotten' but questions remain
- How to prevent a website compromise like StubHub
- Nigerian 419 scammers diversifying into Trojan malware, finds Palo Alto
- Internet Explorer vulnerabilities surge to record levels in 2014, NVD figures reveal
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Jul 25
- Intel appoints new director of Cloud policy and government affairs
- Jul 25
- EXCLUSIVE: Dave Rosenberg appointed new Westcon A/NZ managing director
- Jul 25
- Citrix and Fujitsu eye A/NZ mobility market together
- Jul 25
- Achieva promises it won’t step on resellers’ heels in becoming a value-added dis...
- More News
- 29 Jul
- SplunkLive!; Canberra
- 05 Aug
- Systems Technology Day - Build Your Own Private Cloud
- 06 Aug
- Oracle Employee Experience Journey Mapping Workshops
- 20 Aug
- Westcon Group Imagine 2014 - Melbourne
- View all events