Harvey Norman in pictures
News about Harvey Norman
Interviews about Harvey Norman
Nine Harvey Norman franchisees have been ordered to pay penalties of $234,000 for misleading consumers.
Harvey Norman has been named exclusive Australian launch partner for Nokia’s Lumia 1520 smartphone, making it the sole retailer of the vendor’s first ‘phablet’ play.
Microsoft’s Surface products don’t seem to be setting the world on fire, and I can’t help wondering whether that’s because the number of places you can buy the tablets has been extremely limited. So far, the options have been Microsoft’s online store, Harvey Norman and JB Hi-Fi.
Harvey Norman has reported a 17.5 per cent fall in net profit to $142.2 million in its full-year results despite improvement to trading conditions in the second half of the financial year.
Harvey Norman will be the first retailer in Australia to sell a white model of BlackBerry's Q10 smartphone from tomorrow, it has announced.
Let the retail wars begin (again). And they begin online with a blast for bricks and mortar giant, Gerry Harvey, from online mogul, Ruslan Kogan.
Adobe has assured its swing to the Cloud won’t impact its channel or retail relationships.
Huawei has unveiled the Huawei Ascend Mate, the company’s flagship phablet device, to the Australian market.
Harvey Norman started as a lone shopfront in the Western suburbs of Sydney. Now customers from as far afield as Northern Ireland and Slovenia can shop at its retail stores and super centres. But staying on top has never been easy, as the company’s computers and communications general manager, Luke Naish, well knows.
- Life-tracking devices fail privacy, security tests: Symantec
- World Cup fans embrace in-match WiFi, but in-stadium services a security target
- Mitro makes password manager open source as team heads to Twitter
- Microsoft loses appeal to protect offshore email from US warrant
- Microsoft security tool EMET 5.0 puts a leash on plugins
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial
- ACCC revises mobile terminating access service prices
- Epson reveals new A/NZ partners and dealers
- WatchGuard launches nationwide channel training program
- Mint Wireless posts $4.2 million net loss
- More News
- 05 Aug
- Systems Technology Day - Build Your Own Private Cloud
- 06 Aug
- Oracle Employee Experience Journey Mapping Workshops
- 20 Aug
- Westcon Group Imagine 2014 - Melbourne
- 21 Aug
- CAST 611 Advanced Penetration Testing
- View all events