Harvey Norman in pictures
News about Harvey Norman
Interviews about Harvey Norman
Harvey Norman has been named exclusive Australian launch partner for Nokia’s Lumia 1520 smartphone, making it the sole retailer of the vendor’s first ‘phablet’ play.
Microsoft’s Surface products don’t seem to be setting the world on fire, and I can’t help wondering whether that’s because the number of places you can buy the tablets has been extremely limited. So far, the options have been Microsoft’s online store, Harvey Norman and JB Hi-Fi.
Harvey Norman has reported a 17.5 per cent fall in net profit to $142.2 million in its full-year results despite improvement to trading conditions in the second half of the financial year.
Harvey Norman will be the first retailer in Australia to sell a white model of BlackBerry's Q10 smartphone from tomorrow, it has announced.
Let the retail wars begin (again). And they begin online with a blast for bricks and mortar giant, Gerry Harvey, from online mogul, Ruslan Kogan.
Adobe has assured its swing to the Cloud won’t impact its channel or retail relationships.
Huawei has unveiled the Huawei Ascend Mate, the company’s flagship phablet device, to the Australian market.
Asus has launched its Transformer AiO (all-in-one) desktop PC, which runs on both Windows 8 and Android. As an 18.4-inch tablet, it can be used on both systems but when it is on dock, it runs on the Windows 8 platform. The desktop also connects to a monitor, creating a mirror reflection of the PC. It is available from retailer, Harvey Norman, and distributor, Synnex.
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Harvey Norman started as a lone shopfront in the Western suburbs of Sydney. Now customers from as far afield as Northern Ireland and Slovenia can shop at its retail stores and super centres. But staying on top has never been easy, as the company’s computers and communications general manager, Luke Naish, well knows.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
Flagship Solutions Group is a Boca Raton, FL-based IBM Premier Business Partner that specializes in serving midsize businesses. The company recently worked with Miami-based St. Thomas University to implement a cloud research platform in the school’s new Institute for Technology. Flagship used cloud computing services from SoftLayer, an IBM company, to get the lab up and running in just two daysMost Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.Latest Jobs
Most Popular Resource Papers#1
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTDigital Content Manager/Senior Content Manager - CRM/Loyalty FocusNSW
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTMarketing Analytics ManagerNSW
Microsoft has now ended its support for Windows XP, which means that a security sinkhole will likely open and gradually widen, threatening hundreds of millions of PCs worldwide in homes, companies, government agencies and schools. Along with the Y2K bug, Windows XP’s support termination is one of the computer industry’s most publicised -- and most ignored -- deadlines, towards which many business and IT managers have taken a curiously casual attitude. The implications could be dire for those organizations that continue to use Windows XP, a decrepit operating system Microsoft.
- Geopolitics aside, Huawei still selling to carriers in the US
- We Heart It turns off Twitter sharing following spam
- Data volumes making security-log centralisation trickier: ManageEngine
- Megaupload seeks return of millions in frozen Hong Kong assets
- Privacy jitters derail controversial K-12 big data initiative
- Cloud an alternative to growing IT complexity: Schneider Electric
- Telstra partners New Zealand firm Mako Networks
- Fujitsu and Panasonic join forces in new semi-conductor business
- HP unveils its flash-driven XP7 storage
- More News
- 24 Apr
- The China Healthcare ICT Conference 2014
- 05 May
- CeBIT Australia 2014
- 06 May
- Oracle Day 2014 - Across 2 Cities
- 06 May
- Oracle Day 2014 - Across 2 Cities
- View all events