Harvey Norman in pictures
News about Harvey Norman
Interviews about Harvey Norman
Nine Harvey Norman franchisees have been ordered to pay penalties of $234,000 for misleading consumers.
Harvey Norman has been named exclusive Australian launch partner for Nokia’s Lumia 1520 smartphone, making it the sole retailer of the vendor’s first ‘phablet’ play.
Microsoft’s Surface products don’t seem to be setting the world on fire, and I can’t help wondering whether that’s because the number of places you can buy the tablets has been extremely limited. So far, the options have been Microsoft’s online store, Harvey Norman and JB Hi-Fi.
Harvey Norman has reported a 17.5 per cent fall in net profit to $142.2 million in its full-year results despite improvement to trading conditions in the second half of the financial year.
Harvey Norman will be the first retailer in Australia to sell a white model of BlackBerry's Q10 smartphone from tomorrow, it has announced.
Let the retail wars begin (again). And they begin online with a blast for bricks and mortar giant, Gerry Harvey, from online mogul, Ruslan Kogan.
Adobe has assured its swing to the Cloud won’t impact its channel or retail relationships.
Huawei has unveiled the Huawei Ascend Mate, the company’s flagship phablet device, to the Australian market.
Harvey Norman started as a lone shopfront in the Western suburbs of Sydney. Now customers from as far afield as Northern Ireland and Slovenia can shop at its retail stores and super centres. But staying on top has never been easy, as the company’s computers and communications general manager, Luke Naish, well knows.
- Your living room is vulnerable to cyber attacks
- Three easy ways to separate work and play on the same PC
- Spammers top spoofing targets are still finance and travel industries
- Hold the phone: iMessage spam not all it's cracked up to be
- What happened to the Flashback Trojan? Turns out US universities are still riddled with it
- Trade-in volume signals 'tremendous' sales for iPhone 6
- Cyborg moths could act like living drones in search and rescue
- Microsoft engineer: 'Definitely problems' with test process after crippling Windows patch
- ThinkPad Yoga 11e review: A hidden Chromebook gem
- Carmakers put Apple's CarPlay in the slow lane
- Mobile apps could be abused to make expensive phone calls
- BigAir reaps financial rewards from UC, Cloud, managed services investments
- Next Byte scotches strong Vita Group profit
- St George to support biometric banking in iOS 8
- More News
- 25 Aug
- CA IT Leaders Forum ’14 Brisbane
- 26 Aug
- CA Expo ’14 Sydney
- 26 Aug
- Integrate 2014 Exhibition & Conference
- 27 Aug
- BizTalk Summit 2014, Australia
- View all events