Harvey Norman in pictures
News about Harvey Norman
Interviews about Harvey Norman
ASX-listed retailer, Harvey Norman, has seen net profit after tax increase 27 per cent to $141.98 million for the first half of 2015 financial year.
Lenovo’s acquisition of Motorola Mobility from Google is complete.
Nine Harvey Norman franchisees have been ordered to pay penalties of $234,000 for misleading consumers.
Harvey Norman has been named exclusive Australian launch partner for Nokia’s Lumia 1520 smartphone, making it the sole retailer of the vendor’s first ‘phablet’ play.
Microsoft’s Surface products don’t seem to be setting the world on fire, and I can’t help wondering whether that’s because the number of places you can buy the tablets has been extremely limited. So far, the options have been Microsoft’s online store, Harvey Norman and JB Hi-Fi.
Harvey Norman has reported a 17.5 per cent fall in net profit to $142.2 million in its full-year results despite improvement to trading conditions in the second half of the financial year.
Harvey Norman will be the first retailer in Australia to sell a white model of BlackBerry's Q10 smartphone from tomorrow, it has announced.
Let the retail wars begin (again). And they begin online with a blast for bricks and mortar giant, Gerry Harvey, from online mogul, Ruslan Kogan.
Harvey Norman started as a lone shopfront in the Western suburbs of Sydney. Now customers from as far afield as Northern Ireland and Slovenia can shop at its retail stores and super centres. But staying on top has never been easy, as the company’s computers and communications general manager, Luke Naish, well knows.
- Private I: Trust and verify for network certificate roots
- Tech companies call on US to end bulk collection of metadata
- Many password strength meters are downright WEAK, researchers say
- Survey: 75 percent of firms would take hours or longer to spot breach
- Study: Compliance biggest cloud security challenge
- The signs of spring: Birds, flowers and new tech
- Galaxy S6 price starts at $650 off-contract, 19% more for Edge
- At F8 today, virtual reality may be next phase of social networking
- Spartan forecast: Browser of choice for 1 in 7 Windows users within a year
- White House making it easier to get an L-1 visa
- The Cloud presents the channel with many opportunities: rhipe
- Cisco inks 10-year global deal with Covata
- Many companies in the channel have yet to jump on the Cloud bandwagon: Telsyte
- 5 for 15: 65 interviews, 325 insights, still growing
- More News
- 30 Mar
- Australian experts to address cybersecurity challenges and solutions at Canberra...
- 21 Apr
- APJ Progress Spark Conference
- 22 Apr
- 2015 Innotribe Startup Challenge
- 27 Apr
- View all events