Should Apple gain traction in education, reseller and intergration partners such as Network Neighborhood and Somerville Group will find new opportunities on the back end
Operating out of Melbourne, the integrator is looking at ramping up its presence in the market, and later New Zealand, and one of Eiselt’s first roles will be to establish a Sydney office.
After a year with Ingram Micro, Hanspeter Eiselt has resigned his position as the executive director and general manger of its volume and consumer business unit.
Ingram Micro has set up a national call centre in its Melbourne office.
Ingram Micro aims to increase the number of products available through its TechLink portal for its reseller base.
Ingram Micro has made a number of staff redundant as a result of restructuring its retail division.
Ingram Micro has appointed Hanspeter Eiselt as executive manager of its volume business unit in Australia.
Sign up now »
The latest version of the flagship McAfee® Gateway Anti-Malware technology adapts to new threats and plans for future threats with a modular design that allows for the easy addition of components for maximum flexibility for future malicious exploit trends.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Apple end-to-end encryption far from bulletproof
- Java 7 Update 25 fixes 40 security issues, turns on certificate revocation checking
- Statistics reaffirm breach threat, but executive inaction still impeding security: Black Swan
- Apple pours OS X Snow Leopard another Java fix
- With faster 5G Wi-Fi coming, Wi-Fi Alliance kicks off certification program
- Social media adds spice to financial services, say banks
- Google Analytics advocate touts plans to own the Universal customer view
- Google asks to make surveillance orders public, citing First Amendment
- ADMA criticises government plans for compulsory data breach notification
- Google Glass privacy concerns raised by international data protection authorities