HTC has added the HTC One SV to its portfolio of smartphones, its second 4G device as part of the HTC One series.
Chinese communications vendor, Huawei, is setting up a board of directors in Australia to guide the company’s local operations.
Although an 11 percent drop in handset shipments can't be considered good news, device manufacturers can at least take solace that things weren't worse, according to a new report from ABI Research.
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
- How CSOs Can Help CIOs Talk Security to the Board
- NotCompable sets new standards for mobile botnet sophistication