HTC has added the HTC One SV to its portfolio of smartphones, its second 4G device as part of the HTC One series.
Chinese communications vendor, Huawei, is setting up a board of directors in Australia to guide the company’s local operations.
Although an 11 percent drop in handset shipments can't be considered good news, device manufacturers can at least take solace that things weren't worse, according to a new report from ABI Research.
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking