growth in pictures
News about growth
Software will take the lion's share of the global tech market this year as Forrester predicts overall growth of more than five per cent in 2015.
NextDC incurred a $22.9 million net loss after tax in the 12 months to June 30, but claims its financial and operational investments during fiscal 2014 serve as an inflection point for growth in 2015.
IT management software vendor, CA Technologies, has appointed Ian Yip to grow its security business across the northern regions of Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Sydney-based networking hardware vendor, NetComm Wireless, has opened shop in Tokyo, Japan, two months after it signed a distribution agreement with Kanematsu Communications which marked its entry into the market.
Energy Online has revealed that the unidentified flying object (UFO) seen flying above Auckland over the weekend was nothing more than an ‘octocopter’.
M2 Group is looking to remove up to 150 employees across its consumer and business-to-business (B2B) operations as part of a proposed business restructure.
Internode founder and former boss, Simon Hackett, has bought into UltraServe through a “multi-million dollar” investment for a 40 per cent stake in the company.
German-based software vendor, Axiros, has opened its new Asia-Pacific (APAC) headquarters in Singapore which it claims will enable it to better serve the growing market.
- Google cracks down on ad-injecting Chrome extensions
- Prevention is better than cure, but what if it's not enough?
- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief
- How NPS has helped NIB keep customers
- Report reveals obstacle to better customer service is organisational, not technical
- Stackla and Hootsuite partner to launch new social media integration
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable
- Dicker Data partners NEXTDC to provide "affordable" Cloud solutions
- There should be a ‘when, not if’ approach to security issues in the channel: Log...
- Huawei's Australian enterprise business posts triple digit revenue growth
- More News
- 14 Apr
- Dell Solutions Tour Melbourne
- 15 Apr
- LIVE WEBCAST Websense 2015 Threat Report: 8 High-Risk Lessons
- 21 Apr
- APJ Progress Spark Conference
- 22 Apr
- 2015 Innotribe Startup Challenge
- View all events