growth in pictures
News about growth
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
German-based software vendor, Axiros, has opened its new Asia-Pacific (APAC) headquarters in Singapore which it claims will enable it to better serve the growing market.
Management software and solutions vendor, Veeam, has reported that Cloud Provider (VCP) program has experienced a year-over-year (YoY) growth rate of more than 100 per cent in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
ASX-listed IT services provider, Anittel (ASX:AYG) has renewed $3.5 million worth of customer contracts in Victoria.
Although Dell global intends to continue business as usual, the organisation believes its privatisation will allow it to accelerate channel operations within the local market, according to Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) channel general manager, Pete Murphy.
Unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) vendor, Polycom, has opened office in Brisbane, hoping to capitalise from what it sees as a “particularly strong region for growth.”
New Zealand headquartered IT firm Datacom Group has reported net profits before tax of $50.9 million for the year ending 31 March 2013, a rise of 26 per cent over last year’s $40.4 million. Net profit after tax touched $36 million.
While operators are already generating strong revenue from machine-to-machine (M2M) - $US10 billion worldwide in 2013 – growth opportunities for the sector will occur in emerging regions as applications are tailored to local market and the cost of solutions declines, according to Analysys Mason.
IT services provider, Brennan IT, is on the acquisition hunt after delivering record growth during the 2013 financial year.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
ABT Online, an IBM® Business Partner, needed to refresh its ageing multi-platform managed services infrastructure to support existing enterprise clients and to serve new small to medium business customers.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.CSOComputerworldCIOTechworldCMO
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile
- CA Technologies A/NZ boss steps down
- Ecotech strikes Indian distribution deal
- ICT could save Australians $8.1 billion and cut carbon emissions: Telstra
- Dicker Data shoulders $140 million debt to fund takeover
- More News
- 13 Mar
- JuiceIT 2014
- 18 Mar
- Webinar: Your key to unlocking sustainable profits
- 19 Mar
- WEBINAR: Cloud Computing 2014 - Why it can be a real competitive advantage for s...
- 20 Mar
- Navigating Analytics
- View all events