growth in pictures
News about growth
Sydney-based networking hardware vendor, NetComm Wireless, has opened shop in Tokyo, Japan, two months after it signed a distribution agreement with Kanematsu Communications which marked its entry into the market.
Energy Online has revealed that the unidentified flying object (UFO) seen flying above Auckland over the weekend was nothing more than an ‘octocopter’.
M2 Group is looking to remove up to 150 employees across its consumer and business-to-business (B2B) operations as part of a proposed business restructure.
Internode founder and former boss, Simon Hackett, has bought into UltraServe through a “multi-million dollar” investment for a 40 per cent stake in the company.
German-based software vendor, Axiros, has opened its new Asia-Pacific (APAC) headquarters in Singapore which it claims will enable it to better serve the growing market.
Management software and solutions vendor, Veeam, has reported that Cloud Provider (VCP) program has experienced a year-over-year (YoY) growth rate of more than 100 per cent in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
ASX-listed IT services provider, Anittel (ASX:AYG) has renewed $3.5 million worth of customer contracts in Victoria.
Although Dell global intends to continue business as usual, the organisation believes its privatisation will allow it to accelerate channel operations within the local market, according to Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) channel general manager, Pete Murphy.
- Dutch spy agencies can receive NSA data, court rules
- Apple tech note illuminates purported 'backdoor' services
- BlackBerry offers BES10 as a hosted service through partners
- File-encrypting Android ransomware 'Simplocker' targets English-speaking users
- Adelaide security researcher nurturing students' love of a good hack
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites
- Xiaomi's Mi4 brings a touch of Apple to the open world of Android
- Scott Leader new executive director A/NZ for Pegasystems
- Zendesk expands Melbourne operation
- Planet Tel acquires Via IP to move into wholesale aggregation
- More News
- 24 Jul
- Veeam’s Crazy 8 Roadshow
- 24 Jul
- The Rise of the Challenger Marketer
- 24 Jul
- Executive Sales Breakfast Briefing
- 24 Jul
- Dell Connected Security: Listen to what the experts have to say about security
- View all events