growth in pictures
News about growth
Sydney-based networking hardware vendor, NetComm Wireless, has opened shop in Tokyo, Japan, two months after it signed a distribution agreement with Kanematsu Communications which marked its entry into the market.
Energy Online has revealed that the unidentified flying object (UFO) seen flying above Auckland over the weekend was nothing more than an ‘octocopter’.
M2 Group is looking to remove up to 150 employees across its consumer and business-to-business (B2B) operations as part of a proposed business restructure.
Internode founder and former boss, Simon Hackett, has bought into UltraServe through a “multi-million dollar” investment for a 40 per cent stake in the company.
German-based software vendor, Axiros, has opened its new Asia-Pacific (APAC) headquarters in Singapore which it claims will enable it to better serve the growing market.
Management software and solutions vendor, Veeam, has reported that Cloud Provider (VCP) program has experienced a year-over-year (YoY) growth rate of more than 100 per cent in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
ASX-listed IT services provider, Anittel (ASX:AYG) has renewed $3.5 million worth of customer contracts in Victoria.
Although Dell global intends to continue business as usual, the organisation believes its privatisation will allow it to accelerate channel operations within the local market, according to Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) channel general manager, Pete Murphy.
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial
- One in five apps send passwords as clear text: Symantec
- Mitro makes password manager open source as team heads to Twitter
- Microsoft security tool EMET 5.0 puts a leash on plugins
- ACCC revises mobile terminating access service prices
- More News
- 05 Aug
- Systems Technology Day - Build Your Own Private Cloud
- 06 Aug
- Oracle Employee Experience Journey Mapping Workshops
- 20 Aug
- Westcon Group Imagine 2014 - Melbourne
- 21 Aug
- CAST 611 Advanced Penetration Testing
- View all events