growth in pictures
News about growth
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
ASX-listed IT services provider, Anittel (ASX:AYG) has renewed $3.5 million worth of customer contracts in Victoria.
Although Dell global intends to continue business as usual, the organisation believes its privatisation will allow it to accelerate channel operations within the local market, according to Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) channel general manager, Pete Murphy.
Unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) vendor, Polycom, has opened office in Brisbane, hoping to capitalise from what it sees as a “particularly strong region for growth.”
New Zealand headquartered IT firm Datacom Group has reported net profits before tax of $50.9 million for the year ending 31 March 2013, a rise of 26 per cent over last year’s $40.4 million. Net profit after tax touched $36 million.
While operators are already generating strong revenue from machine-to-machine (M2M) - $US10 billion worldwide in 2013 – growth opportunities for the sector will occur in emerging regions as applications are tailored to local market and the cost of solutions declines, according to Analysys Mason.
IT services provider, Brennan IT, is on the acquisition hunt after delivering record growth during the 2013 financial year.
ASX-listed accounting software provider, Reckon Limited (ASX:RKN), will be buying back up to 10 per cent, or more than 129 million of its shares as part of the company’s strategy to manage its capital base.
Electronics retailer, Dick Smith, has entered a Retail Brand Management Agreement with Australian department store, David Jones, which will see it operate the electronics department in 30 of the latter’s stores across the country.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
As discussed in Part 1 of this series (Enterprise SSHD Basics, TP649), a solid state hybrid drive (SSHD) for enterprise applications presents a favorable value proposition in the current storage market. By adding a solid state (or NAND flash) component to the core architecture of a traditional hard disk drive (HDD), SSHDs present unique opportunities for enterprise environments to achieve improved performance—without sacrificing storage capacity. Furthermore, the operation of these drives delivers performance levels above those of traditional HDDs, with continued overall endurance.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.CSO
- Regional privacy authorities may use data-sharing 'white lists' to boost enforcement
- The week in security: Microsoft fights NSA as shadow IT bites business
- Information Commissioner received no eHealth privacy complaints in 2012-13
- US tech companies ask governments to reform surveillance practices
- Public sector fails to tackle £20.6bn a year fraud using big data
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices