A survey conducted by business software vendor, Sage, has found local retailers are divided over the state of business performance in 2011 with four in 10 claiming their business is fairing better than last year and three in 10 stating that their business is performing worse.
A survey conducted by business software vendor, Sage, has revealed women are more likely the cautious pragmatists of the business world then their male counterparts.
Government incentives and demands following the global financial crisis (GFC) have boosted the Australian videoconferencing market, increasing revenues by 33 per cent in 2010, according to analysts Frost & Sullivan.
The number of company collapses in Australia continues to remain high according to the latest external Administration Appointments Statistics from the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
After a week in which every second word has been about the cloud, Bill Clinton's World Partner Conference 2010 presentation was refreshing in that it almost forgot to mention IT, let alone clouds.
A new survey by the Association of Professional Engineers, Scientists & Managers, Australia (APESMA) about the state of the Australian ICT workplace has highlighted the dire effect the Global Financial Crisis (GFC) has had on local IT professionals.
Sign up now »
Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- AusCERT 2013: Cloud-based scanner identifies new malware by its ancestry
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes