Storage vendor EMC has expanded its VSPEX portfolio to include the enterprise data services platform, EMC VMAX 100K.
ARN spoke to DiData's Paul O’Donohoe on the emergence of SDN in the Australian market.
The keys to 2015 from industry leaders
One hundred per cent of internet-connected security systems contain significant vulnerabilities, according a new HP study.
Community health provider, Mind, has deployed the QlikView business intelligence platform to better help Australians dealing with mental health issues.
Colliers International Australia and New Zealand has deployed new websites with Sitecore to provide a personalised, multi-channel web experience.
Australian businesses lost more than $US55 billion to data loss and downtime costs in 2014, according to the EMC Global Data Protection Index.
Juniper Networks and VMware are spearheading a strategy aimed at accelerating the adoption of private cloud in APAC.
itX general manager, Greg Newham, is gearing up to take advantage of increasing demand for virtualisation and on-demand software. He met up with NADIA CAMERON to talk about the economic climate, itX’s plans for 2009 and why there are still growth opportunities in the market.
- German gov't proposes telecom data retention law
- Security Watch: Fujitsu launches Security Services practice
- Apache Cordova fixes flaw that could cause apps to crash
- Cybercrime skills critical for all police as global criminals move online, INTERPOL warns
- Wi-Fi access point scans can betray a person's location
- Rio Tinto signs $20m managed services contract with Empired
- IT bribery case sparks US lawsuit for Commonwealth Bank
- Government hopes to pass site-blocking legislation next month
- MacTel unveils leaseback plan for Intellicentre 2 data centre
- Biometrics funding to help deliver identity assurance, Dutton says