Colliers International Australia and New Zealand has deployed new websites with Sitecore to provide a personalised, multi-channel web experience.
Australian businesses lost more than $US55 billion to data loss and downtime costs in 2014, according to the EMC Global Data Protection Index.
Juniper Networks and VMware are spearheading a strategy aimed at accelerating the adoption of private cloud in APAC.
Australia will be the first country to offer Dimension Data's enterprise mobility-as-a-service offering through its managed Cloud platform.
NetApp is on the verge of appointing a second A/NZ distributor and has narrowed down the contenders to a list of two.
IBM has confirmed that veteran, Andrew Stevens, has retired from his post as the company’s Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) managing director.
Dell has confirmed Joe Kremer has resigned from his post as boss for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ), naming Angela Fox as his replacement.
Kroll Ontrack has partnered with data erasure company Blancco to resell the company's solutions in Australia and New Zealand.
itX general manager, Greg Newham, is gearing up to take advantage of increasing demand for virtualisation and on-demand software. He met up with NADIA CAMERON to talk about the economic climate, itX’s plans for 2009 and why there are still growth opportunities in the market.
- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
- New framework helps companies quantify risk
- US spy program has financial, security impacts, says Snowden
- Which cloud personality are you? Three ways to approach online storage
- Google's Project Zero publishes three OS X zero-day vulnerabilities
- Google defends policy that leaves most Android devices unpatched
- Obama, in India, will get earful about the H-1B visa
- Microsoft releases big update to Windows 10 preview
- U.S. to impose big tariffs on China and Taiwan for dumping solar panels on market
- NASA tests robotic helicopter that would act as Mars scout