IBM has confirmed that veteran, Andrew Stevens, has retired from his post as the company’s Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) managing director.
Dell has confirmed Joe Kremer has resigned from his post as boss for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ), naming Angela Fox as his replacement.
Kroll Ontrack has partnered with data erasure company Blancco to resell the company's solutions in Australia and New Zealand.
Cloud solutions now account for more than 50 per cent of accounting software provider MYOB’s new product registrations.
Machine-to-machine wireless network provider Kore Wireless has partnered telematics hardware manufacturer ATrack to provide network services in 150 countries.
National Warranty Services is looking to snap up new customers in the wake of AWA falling into receivership.
Sydney-based mobile payments and transactions products vendor, Mint Wireless, has appointed three senior management executives to fill the roles of chief technology officer (CTO), chief marketing officer (CMO), and general manager.
Enterprise mobility solutions provider, Good Technology, is supporting what it calls “explosive growth” in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) with the appointment of Gavin Jones to the newly-created role of vice-president and general manager for the region.
itX general manager, Greg Newham, is gearing up to take advantage of increasing demand for virtualisation and on-demand software. He met up with NADIA CAMERON to talk about the economic climate, itX’s plans for 2009 and why there are still growth opportunities in the market.
- The UPS Store says malware found on systems of 51 stores
- Plug-and-play Android security layer outlined by NC State researchers
- Moving toward smart and secure continuous software delivery
- Spam industry reinvented as messages containing malicious links surge
- Five ways to keep your student's digital life safe
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Customer centricity is the difference between intent and action, says NAB