Sydney-based mobile payments and transactions products vendor, Mint Wireless, has appointed three senior management executives to fill the roles of chief technology officer (CTO), chief marketing officer (CMO), and general manager.
Enterprise mobility solutions provider, Good Technology, is supporting what it calls “explosive growth” in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) with the appointment of Gavin Jones to the newly-created role of vice-president and general manager for the region.
Australian-based application development and support specialist, Artis Group, has appointed Andrew Long to lead its new Melbourne office on Queen Street.
Value-added distributor (VAD), Connector Systems, has promoted Andrew Craze to general manager of Australia, five months after he first joined the company.
Global IT distributor, Avnet Technology Solutions, has named Darren Adams as its vice-president and general manager for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ), commencing January 28, 2013.
Australian consulting and technology firm, Oakton, has continued its growth and expansion plans for Western Australia (WA) with the appointment of Steve McNally to the position of WA executive general manager.
Chris Carr is Nokia's new general manager of Australia and New Zealand.
itX general manager, Greg Newham, is gearing up to take advantage of increasing demand for virtualisation and on-demand software. He met up with NADIA CAMERON to talk about the economic climate, itX’s plans for 2009 and why there are still growth opportunities in the market.
Sign up now »
Up until just a few years ago, the hard disc drive (HDD) was the de facto choice for storage in a laptop or desktop computer. Today computer users have more options to fine-tune storage to exactly what they need. Solid state drives (SSD) and newer solid state hybrid drives (SSHD) can enhance the performance of your computer compared to using a traditional hard drive. So whether it’s a new computer or an upgrade to
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Hacker-built drone can hunt, hijack other drones
- SANS Technology Institute accredited for masters in security
- Bitcoin mining function embedded inside rogue EULAs, Malwarebytes warns
- Death threats fly as $100 million of Bitcoins disappear from Sheep Marketplace
- Kaspersky, six others top malware removal tests
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest
- Why customer demographics aren't telling marketers the whole digital story
- IAB and Nielsen launch mobile advertising audience measurement pilot
- Ernst & Young: Businesses must prepare for end to 'golden age' of customer data
- Yahoo buys SkyPhrase to better understand natural language