Australia will be the first country to offer Dimension Data's enterprise mobility-as-a-service offering through its managed Cloud platform.
NetApp is on the verge of appointing a second A/NZ distributor and has narrowed down the contenders to a list of two.
IBM has confirmed that veteran, Andrew Stevens, has retired from his post as the company’s Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) managing director.
Dell has confirmed Joe Kremer has resigned from his post as boss for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ), naming Angela Fox as his replacement.
Kroll Ontrack has partnered with data erasure company Blancco to resell the company's solutions in Australia and New Zealand.
Cloud solutions now account for more than 50 per cent of accounting software provider MYOB’s new product registrations.
Machine-to-machine wireless network provider Kore Wireless has partnered telematics hardware manufacturer ATrack to provide network services in 150 countries.
National Warranty Services is looking to snap up new customers in the wake of AWA falling into receivership.
itX general manager, Greg Newham, is gearing up to take advantage of increasing demand for virtualisation and on-demand software. He met up with NADIA CAMERON to talk about the economic climate, itX’s plans for 2009 and why there are still growth opportunities in the market.
- Mobile malware making Australians trust mobile devices less over time
- Google project aims to preserve privacy when collecting software stats
- Privileged-account risk multiplies for Australia's cloud-hungry businesses: CyberArk
- Petition targets Apple over ‘spyware' in OS X Yosemite
- Vulnerabilities found in more command-line tools, wget and tnftp get patches
- HP's move into 3D printing will radically change manufacturing
- The Google shakeup continues: Andy Rubin is out
- ACMA, Privacy Commissioner to collaborate on spam, telemarketing issues
- Activewear startup turns to unified cloud platform to support e-commerce growth
- Data retention is necessary red tape: Turnbull