“Distribution Central’s understanding of the Australia and New Zealand enterprise channel ecosystem makes them a strong partner..."
Fusion-io has appointed Yasser Elgammal as its new A/NZ regional sales head.
Fusion-io's new generation of ioMemory flash components can pack in twice as much capacity, and according to the company, they know how to use it.
Network vendor Brocade has appointed Gabriel Breeman APAC OEM director in a bid to position the company as the datacentre networking partner of choice for original equipment makers.
Fusion-io is updating its ioTurbine caching software to help more types of enterprises integrate flash-based cache into virtualized computing environments.
Fusion-io President and CEO David Flynn has resigned and will be replaced by Shane Robison, the former CTO of Hewlett-Packard.
Fusion-io announced a flash card for workstations that more than triples the capacity over its previous model, and for the first time Hewlett-Packard is preparing to ship workstations with the drives.
Fusion-io has taken the flash storage cards it's been making for its biggest customers and turned them into products that almost any company can buy.
Earlier this year, Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak accepted the position of chief scientist at start-up solid state drive company Fusion-io. It's the first time since 1972, when he worked in Hewlett-Packard Co's calculator division, that he's held a technologist's position for a company that wasn't his own.
Data has always been created in growing amounts, but not in the ways it is today. The Internet of Everything is the end result, but where does it leave the IT industry?
- 'Ghost' vulnerability poses high risk to Linux distributions
- Australian information security posture weak by world standards: Cisco
- Remotely exploitable ‘GHOST’ bug strikes all Linux distros
- A new kind of DDoS threat: The "Nonsense Name" attack
- Old arguments may bog down US data breach notification legislation
- Fletcher mulls reverse auctions for broadcast spectrum
- Health, education and environmental not-for-profits offered free IT services
- Data retention: Two years too long to keep IP addresses, says Vodafone
- Data Privacy Day a reminder to protect your personal information
- Google asks Australians to spruik Apps for Work
- Digital disruption isn’t disruption anymore: Why it’s time to refocus your business
- CEO survey: Digital technology for customer engagement and data provides big business value
- Snapchat and Twitter violate each other's personal space
- Personalisation drives Colliers International website overhaul
- Gartner foresees 250m connected vehicles on the road by 2020