Ensuring business application connectivity is a key challenge for many businesses, according to security policy management company, AlgoSec.
Security policy management solutions provider, AlgoSec, has signed Observatory Crest as the sole distributor of its network Security Management Suite in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Are traditional firewalls sufficient to protect against today’s sophisticated attacks?
F5 Networks today rolled out a raft of new and more powerful Application Delivery Networking tools, including its most capable device to date, the Viprion 4800, and an advanced firewall that, when deployed on the 4800, is said to offer industry leading performance.
Internet security vendor, Kerio Technologies' latest version of its Unified Threat Management (UTM) firewall appliance, the Kerio Control 7.2, configures and fine-tunes quality of service (QoS) and bandwidth management for critical applications like VoIP.
IT distributor, Observatory Crest, has signed a distribution agreement with security vendor, Palo Alto Networks.
Security vendor, WatchGuard, recently revealed its next generation security appliance – the WatchGuard XTM 2050.
The newly released version of the open-source ESB software Mule includes a set of connectors for linking into Salesforce.com, Amazon Web Services, Facebook and other cloud services, the company announced this week.
Sign up now »
The purpose of this paper is to consider the value of a solid state hybrid drive (SSHD) for enterprise applications. An SSHD is a hybrid storage device that combines a traditional magnetic disk drive and complementary solid state storage to achieve a blend of high capacity and high performance for hot (frequently read) data.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Show us a better way than collecting metadata, NSA director says to critics
- Arizona lawmaker hopes to stop NSA spy efforts in her state
- Juniper: Quick look at security strategy behind its SDN controller security
- The top 8 security threats of 2013
- Nvidia exploit could turn render farms into password crackers, bitcoin miners, researchers claim
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings
- In Pictures: 12 Big Data predictions for 2014
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report
- Why Shazam is helping advertisers hit the right tune with consumers