McAfee has announced a new line of security products for small to medium businesses (SMBs). The Intel security firm said the suites will provide SMBs with protection for both data and devices.
Cisco has adopted a "threat-focused" approach with its latest ASA firewall.
Fortinet are the first network security vendor to deliver a firewall that exceeds 1 terabit per second (Tbps) throughput performance.
Security company, Sophos, has updated its network security gateway hardware, the SG Series, claiming the new appliances can deliver four times the speed of previous versions of its unified threat management (UTM) appliances.
Distribution Central (DC) has launched a remote install service for Palo Alto Networks partners.
Sophos has acquired Cyberoam Technologies to expand its network security portfolio.
Ensuring business application connectivity is a key challenge for many businesses, according to security policy management company, AlgoSec.
Security policy management solutions provider, AlgoSec, has signed Observatory Crest as the sole distributor of its network Security Management Suite in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
- Cybercrime group steals millions from Russian banks, targets US and European retailers
- South Korea nuclear operator runs drill after alleged hacker threat
- Exploits for dangerous network time protocol vulnerabilities can compromise systems
- Tor warns of possible disruption of network through server seizures
- Tor network offline in coming days due to Possible seizure
- Google looks for partners as it unveils autonomous car prototype
- Apple reopens Russian online store after boosting iPhone 6 price by 35%
- Google wants to turn browser signals of Web encryption upside down
- Decisions, decisions: Choices abound as data center architecture options expand
- Texas Instruments builds an alternative energy for the Internet of Things
- How JustGiving is using social tactics and data to personalise giving
- Being the first CMO: Mint Wireless' Justus Hammer talks data and results-driven marketing
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation