McAfee has announced a new line of security products for small to medium businesses (SMBs). The Intel security firm said the suites will provide SMBs with protection for both data and devices.
Cisco has adopted a "threat-focused" approach with its latest ASA firewall.
Fortinet are the first network security vendor to deliver a firewall that exceeds 1 terabit per second (Tbps) throughput performance.
Security company, Sophos, has updated its network security gateway hardware, the SG Series, claiming the new appliances can deliver four times the speed of previous versions of its unified threat management (UTM) appliances.
Distribution Central (DC) has launched a remote install service for Palo Alto Networks partners.
Sophos has acquired Cyberoam Technologies to expand its network security portfolio.
Ensuring business application connectivity is a key challenge for many businesses, according to security policy management company, AlgoSec.
Security policy management solutions provider, AlgoSec, has signed Observatory Crest as the sole distributor of its network Security Management Suite in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
- Keep encrypted files encrypted when you back them up to the cloud
- Point-of-sale malware creators still in business with Spark, an Alina spinoff
- Travel safely with your tech: How to prevent theft, loss and snooping on the road
- U.S. on Sony breach: North Korea did it
- Cabinet Office seeking suppliers for GOV.UK Verify
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year
- Predictive analytics for the masses gets closer with vendor investments
- Second-screen ad synching to take off in 2015