Fortinet are the first network security vendor to deliver a firewall that exceeds 1 terabit per second (Tbps) throughput performance.
Security company, Sophos, has updated its network security gateway hardware, the SG Series, claiming the new appliances can deliver four times the speed of previous versions of its unified threat management (UTM) appliances.
Distribution Central (DC) has launched a remote install service for Palo Alto Networks partners.
Sophos has acquired Cyberoam Technologies to expand its network security portfolio.
Ensuring business application connectivity is a key challenge for many businesses, according to security policy management company, AlgoSec.
Security policy management solutions provider, AlgoSec, has signed Observatory Crest as the sole distributor of its network Security Management Suite in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Are traditional firewalls sufficient to protect against today’s sophisticated attacks?
F5 Networks today rolled out a raft of new and more powerful Application Delivery Networking tools, including its most capable device to date, the Viprion 4800, and an advanced firewall that, when deployed on the 4800, is said to offer industry leading performance.
- Russian government offers money for identifying Tor users
- EU, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo meet on 'right to be forgotten' but questions remain
- How to prevent a website compromise like StubHub
- Nigerian 419 scammers diversifying into Trojan malware, finds Palo Alto
- Internet Explorer vulnerabilities surge to record levels in 2014, NVD figures reveal
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads