McAfee has announced a new line of security products for small to medium businesses (SMBs). The Intel security firm said the suites will provide SMBs with protection for both data and devices.
Cisco has adopted a "threat-focused" approach with its latest ASA firewall.
Fortinet are the first network security vendor to deliver a firewall that exceeds 1 terabit per second (Tbps) throughput performance.
Security company, Sophos, has updated its network security gateway hardware, the SG Series, claiming the new appliances can deliver four times the speed of previous versions of its unified threat management (UTM) appliances.
Distribution Central (DC) has launched a remote install service for Palo Alto Networks partners.
Sophos has acquired Cyberoam Technologies to expand its network security portfolio.
Ensuring business application connectivity is a key challenge for many businesses, according to security policy management company, AlgoSec.
Security policy management solutions provider, AlgoSec, has signed Observatory Crest as the sole distributor of its network Security Management Suite in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers