Continued growth is expected for the Asia-Pacific datacentre industry in 2013 and 2014, according to global datacentre vendor, Digital Realty Trust.
New research by global payments and technology company, MasterCard, has revealed that increasing tax on online purchases is unlikely to have an adverse effect on Australian shopping habits.
While many large organisations see smartphones, tablets and employee-owned devices in the workplace as inevitable, the majority are lagging in providing employees with more than basic (email/calendar) mobile applications.
- Oracle aims at unified data vision with latest Marketing Cloud features
- Bain and Company: Treat customer advocacy as a management system
- The humble shopping list gets the flick with Woolworths’ new smart watch app
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- What the Internet of Things means to marketers