Cisco Senior Vice President John McCool, CTO of the enterprise segment and instrumental in data center fabric initiatives, has left the company after 17 years.
Klebanov is a technical solutions architect with Cisco Systems. He has 15 years of network industry experience. In recent years he has been closely involved with architecting data center solutions. He can be reached at email@example.com or on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidklebanov
Brocade is gearing up for the Fibre Channel over Ethernet era with a new switch and adapters, but says not to expect mass adoption of FCoE until 2011.
Just a few months ago, Dave Stevens began his second stint as CTO of Brocade. But this time, the company has much bigger aspirations. With the acquisition of Foundry having closed Dec. 19, Brocade is aiming to become Cisco's chief competitor for customers throughout the data center.
EMC said Monday it will support a line of Emulex network adapters that use Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCOE), giving a big-name boost to an emerging technology that could become the common transport across an entire data center.
Sign up now »
The ascension into the cloud has become a popular strategy for Australian businesses that want to increase efficiencies, resources and mobility. What are your peers and competitors doing to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the cloud and how are they addressing the challenges?
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Data privacy must unify IT engineering, legal and policy objectives, CPO warns
- OAIC fetes Telstra privacy failure
- The week in security: Apple details iOS security as Bitcoin hacked again, XP next
- Europe approves new data protection law
- Dutch intelligence illegally shared data with foreign services, says report
- 8 attributes of the successful CMO
- Foxtel employs wearable technology to give AFL fans a more sensory experience
- Social Media Getting More Spontaneous and Less Personal
- Businesses adopt a digital strategy but most are skeptical of success
- Telstra breached privacy of over 15k customers: Privacy Commissioner