Agilent Technologies has opened new Spectroscopy Technology Centre in Mulgrave, Victoria.
Diversified industrial manufacturer, Eaton, has opened a Customer Experience Centre which will be used to train and demonstrate its products and integrated solutions to end users and channel partners.
Datacentre solutions provider, Digital Realty Trust, has inaugurated its first Sydney datacentre, named Digital Erskine Park.
Datacentre vendor, Digital Realty Trust, has opened its first datacentre facility in Sydney, with phase one of the development project now fully commissioned.
- Apple tech note illuminates purported 'backdoor' services
- BlackBerry offers BES10 as a hosted service through partners
- File-encrypting Android ransomware 'Simplocker' targets English-speaking users
- Adelaide security researcher nurturing students' love of a good hack
- Duo sentenced to 14 years for Apple Phishing scheme
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites