Agilent Technologies has opened new Spectroscopy Technology Centre in Mulgrave, Victoria.
Diversified industrial manufacturer, Eaton, has opened a Customer Experience Centre which will be used to train and demonstrate its products and integrated solutions to end users and channel partners.
Datacentre solutions provider, Digital Realty Trust, has inaugurated its first Sydney datacentre, named Digital Erskine Park.
Datacentre vendor, Digital Realty Trust, has opened its first datacentre facility in Sydney, with phase one of the development project now fully commissioned.
- Cabinet Office seeking suppliers for GOV.UK Verify
- Ofcom fended off 1,600 cyberattacks in two months, FoI request reveals
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' release after threats following cyberattack
- ‘Backdoor’ may be on 10m Coolpad Android smartphones
- Forensic software gets around iCloud security features
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year
- Predictive analytics for the masses gets closer with vendor investments
- Second-screen ad synching to take off in 2015