Agilent Technologies has opened new Spectroscopy Technology Centre in Mulgrave, Victoria.
Diversified industrial manufacturer, Eaton, has opened a Customer Experience Centre which will be used to train and demonstrate its products and integrated solutions to end users and channel partners.
Datacentre solutions provider, Digital Realty Trust, has inaugurated its first Sydney datacentre, named Digital Erskine Park.
Datacentre vendor, Digital Realty Trust, has opened its first datacentre facility in Sydney, with phase one of the development project now fully commissioned.
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement