From a brick and mortars perspective, F5 expects the current datacentre presence in Australia to just about meet current and future customer needs.
Before jumping onboard the public Cloud, F5 Networks suggests considering the private Cloud as an alternative.
Big Data analytics company, Guavus, has appointed Alex Krawchuk to lead its Australian and New Zealand (A/NZ) operations as managing director from its Sydney office.
Networking vendor, F5 Networks, ran its Agility 2014 conference for two days at the Palmer Coolum Resort on the Sunshine Coast.
Networking vendor, F5 Networks, recently held its Agility 2014 conference at the Palmer Coolum Resort on the Sunshine Coast.
Denial of service is huge problem for businesses, according to New Zealand based security provider, Aura.
F5 Networks is aligning with other vendors in order to be successful.
A significant investment is requires to succeed in the Asia Pacific market, according to F5 Networks.
At first blush, F5 Networks' new Synthesis Architecture for Software-Defined Application Services might appear to compete with new offerings from Cisco and VMware. But no, F5 CEO John McAdam and executive vice-president of Strategic Solutions Manuel Rivelo tell IDG Communications Chief Content Officer John Gallant that F5 is very much in sync with these two data center giants (we did not, however, press them on the relationship between Cisco and VMware).
Cisco wasn't the only networking company making big virtualization news last week with the debut of its Insieme product line and Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) strategy aimed at virtualizing the data center. F5 Networks, in addition to announcing that it will work hand-in-hand with Cisco on ACI integration, launched its own Synthesis Architecture for Software-Defined Application Services, which aims to virtualize networking functions above Layers 2/3.
- Microsoft security tool EMET 5.0 puts a leash on plugins
- Some are twisting the facts in requests to be forgotten, Google says
- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
- Attackers exploit remote access tools to compromise retail systems
- US judge rules against Microsoft in email privacy case
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial
- Optus, Medibank sharpen marketing efforts with predictive analytics