Express Data’s sales director David Peach has exclusively confirmed to ARN that he has departed effective Friday 17 October after 14 years with Express Data.
Siobhan Delaney Miller is the latest to join the Express Data exodus, joining Westcon Group as its new director of Cisco Datacentres and its datacentre practice.
Dicker Data has confirmed the completion of its $65.5 million purchase of competing distributor, Express Data
Dicker Data and Apple have agreed not to continue with a multi-million dollar distribution partnership that Dicker inherited through its recent acquisition of Express Data and Express Online.
ICT solutions vendor, Huawei Enterprise, is increasing its channel focus in the A/NZ region, with the hire of Mark Rook as channel development manager.
In a bid to bring together traditional resellers with leading app developers, ICT distributor, Express Online, is hosting a series of events in August aimed at improving productivity.
ICT distributor, Express Online, has signed an agreement with Fujitsu PC Australia to distribute computing products, one of the first Windows-based PC vendors to be added in the distie's portfolio.
Australian IT distributor, Express Online, has launched a new online catalogue for its resellers as part of a revised go-to-market strategy focused on connectivity.
ARN profiles its latest Hall of Fame inductee about his 18 years in IT with Express Data, Microsoft and Dimension Data.
In the seven years since its creation, Express Online has steadily built itself a niche in the market that has seen it win Specialist Distributor of the Year at the 2009 ARN awards.
- Selling passwords for $150, and other dumb ways users threaten corporate security
- IT staff bearing brunt of EU General Data Protection Regulation planning
- Industry calls for more proportional limits to metadata retention
- How three small credit card transactions could reveal your identity
- Reflection techniques comprise nearly half of surging DDoS volumes: PLXsert
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities