Dicker Data has confirmed the completion of its $65.5 million purchase of competing distributor, Express Data
Dicker Data and Apple have agreed not to continue with a multi-million dollar distribution partnership that Dicker inherited through its recent acquisition of Express Data and Express Online.
ICT solutions vendor, Huawei Enterprise, is increasing its channel focus in the A/NZ region, with the hire of Mark Rook as channel development manager.
In a bid to bring together traditional resellers with leading app developers, ICT distributor, Express Online, is hosting a series of events in August aimed at improving productivity.
ICT distributor, Express Online, has signed an agreement with Fujitsu PC Australia to distribute computing products, one of the first Windows-based PC vendors to be added in the distie's portfolio.
Australian IT distributor, Express Online, has launched a new online catalogue for its resellers as part of a revised go-to-market strategy focused on connectivity.
Kroll Ontrack and TES-AMM team to support Queensland skills and recycling initiative
Latest news on new appointments and management changes
In the seven years since its creation, Express Online has steadily built itself a niche in the market that has seen it win Specialist Distributor of the Year at the 2009 ARN awards.
Sign up now »
How an automated survey process provides guidance for better growth and profitability.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
Microsoft has now ended its support for Windows XP, which means that a security sinkhole will likely open and gradually widen, threatening hundreds of millions of PCs worldwide in homes, companies, government agencies and schools. Along with the Y2K bug, Windows XP’s support termination is one of the computer industry’s most publicised -- and most ignored -- deadlines, towards which many business and IT managers have taken a curiously casual attitude. The implications could be dire for those organizations that continue to use Windows XP, a decrepit operating system Microsoft.
- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- Michaels says breach at its stores affected nearly 3M payment cards
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size