ICT solutions vendor, Huawei Enterprise, is increasing its channel focus in the A/NZ region, with the hire of Mark Rook as channel development manager.
In a bid to bring together traditional resellers with leading app developers, ICT distributor, Express Online, is hosting a series of events in August aimed at improving productivity.
ICT distributor, Express Online, has signed an agreement with Fujitsu PC Australia to distribute computing products, one of the first Windows-based PC vendors to be added in the distie's portfolio.
Australian IT distributor, Express Online, has launched a new online catalogue for its resellers as part of a revised go-to-market strategy focused on connectivity.
Kroll Ontrack and TES-AMM team to support Queensland skills and recycling initiative
Latest news on new appointments and management changes
Simms International acquisition gives Express Online new enterprise telecommunications capabilities
The consumer tablet market is booming but channel players should focus more on the business tablet space, according to Express Online Motion Computing and IronKey business manager, Stuart Charlton.
In the seven years since its creation, Express Online has steadily built itself a niche in the market that has seen it win Specialist Distributor of the Year at the 2009 ARN awards.
Sign up now »
The ascension into the cloud has become a popular strategy for Australian businesses that want to increase efficiencies, resources and mobility. What are your peers and competitors doing to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the cloud and how are they addressing the challenges?
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Assange at SXSW: 'Who really wears the pants in the administration?'
- Abortion clinic BPAS fined £200k after website hack
- Europol chief warns against sending sensitive data over public wi-fi
- Government considers higher fines for data protection breaches
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA
- At Cebit opening ceremony, leaders evoke need to protect private data
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage