Dicker Data has confirmed the completion of its $65.5 million purchase of competing distributor, Express Data
Dicker Data and Apple have agreed not to continue with a multi-million dollar distribution partnership that Dicker inherited through its recent acquisition of Express Data and Express Online.
ICT solutions vendor, Huawei Enterprise, is increasing its channel focus in the A/NZ region, with the hire of Mark Rook as channel development manager.
In a bid to bring together traditional resellers with leading app developers, ICT distributor, Express Online, is hosting a series of events in August aimed at improving productivity.
ICT distributor, Express Online, has signed an agreement with Fujitsu PC Australia to distribute computing products, one of the first Windows-based PC vendors to be added in the distie's portfolio.
Australian IT distributor, Express Online, has launched a new online catalogue for its resellers as part of a revised go-to-market strategy focused on connectivity.
Kroll Ontrack and TES-AMM team to support Queensland skills and recycling initiative
Latest news on new appointments and management changes
In the seven years since its creation, Express Online has steadily built itself a niche in the market that has seen it win Specialist Distributor of the Year at the 2009 ARN awards.
- SQL injection flaw in Wall Street Journal database led to breach
- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
- Google details Knox-inspired enterprise ‘managed profiles’ for Android L
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites