Express Data in pictures
News about Express Data
Interviews about Express Data
Express Data's former marketing and product divisional manager has left new owners Dicker Data to join Dimension Data as its new director of global channel marketing.
Dicker Data has forecast revenues in excess of $1 billion in the 2015 financial at its annual general meeting.
Dicker Data has recorded a flying start to its 2015 financial year with all major markers coming in higher than projected.
Express Data’s sales director David Peach has exclusively confirmed to ARN that he has departed effective Friday 17 October after 14 years with Express Data.
Siobhan Delaney Miller is the latest to join the Express Data exodus, joining Westcon Group as its new director of Cisco Datacentres and its datacentre practice.
Dicker Data expects to finish fiscal 2014 with $7.5 million in profit before tax, a figure which sits at $14m sans one-time acquisition and integration costs of $6.5m.
Former Express Online chief executive, Danny Moore, has predicted there will be a few more “bumps and bruises” ahead for the integration of Express Data and Dicker Data following his resignation.
Value added distributor, WhiteGold Solutions, has pulled in Mobile Device Management (MDM) focused vendor, Good Technology, as the founding vendor and core technology for its new Mobility Practice.
ARN profiles its latest Hall of Fame inductee about his 18 years in IT with Express Data, Microsoft and Dimension Data.
After four months in the top job, Express Data CEO, David Gage, sat down with ARN to talk about his top priorities, the importance of looking after staff, customers and suppliers, and what’s in store for Express Data during the next few months.
Express Data has done amazingly well in a market that some observers argue is becoming increasingly difficult for distributors to operate within.
Express Data managing director, Ross Cochrane, is well known and respected for his 13 years at the distributor’s helm. But his heritage in the IT industry was established well before he accepted the post from company co-founder, Jon Shein.
To some, 13 is an unlucky number. In fact, there are people are so frightened by it that the fear of 13 has been given a name – Triskaidekaphobia. Express Data is not Triskaidekaphobic. Now in its 13th year of trading under its current name, the company has sailed itself through the global financial crisis with a steady hand, and emerged on the other side as ARN’s Software Distributor of the Year for 2009.
Niall Connell is passionate about two things: Tennis and Express Data. And it’s not just because the company has a tennis court right behind its office.
With hundreds of thousands of software SKUs to manage from a broad range of publishers, the task of distributing software licensing to the channel is a tough one. But for Express Data, it’s a core part of doing business.
Outside of the office there is always leisure time for a bit of reading, retail therapy and Internet surfing. At work, however, the focus for Express Data purchasing team leader, Isabel Reid, is happily on producing the goods day in, day out.
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' release after threats following cyberattack
- ‘Backdoor’ may be on 10m Coolpad Android smartphones
- Forensic software gets around iCloud security features
- Obama pushes for net neutrality, opposes data localization in trade pact
- New ransomware avoids hitting the same victim twice
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year
- Predictive analytics for the masses gets closer with vendor investments
- Second-screen ad synching to take off in 2015
- Why virtual reality is opening a new world for customer interaction
- Facebook: Don't Advertise With Us If You Don't See Clear ROI
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Sony Pictures cancels Christmas day release of 'The Interview' following hacks
- McAfee/Intel Security makes big APAC push with three new appointments
- IBM pushes hard into the enterprise cloud
- More News