Express Data in pictures
News about Express Data
Interviews about Express Data
Siobhan Delaney Miller is the latest to join the Express Data exodus, joining Westcon Group as its new director of Cisco Datacentres and its datacentre practice.
Dicker Data expects to finish fiscal 2014 with $7.5 million in profit before tax, a figure which sits at $14m sans one-time acquisition and integration costs of $6.5m.
Former Express Online chief executive, Danny Moore, has predicted there will be a few more “bumps and bruises” ahead for the integration of Express Data and Dicker Data following his resignation.
Value added distributor, WhiteGold Solutions, has pulled in Mobile Device Management (MDM) focused vendor, Good Technology, as the founding vendor and core technology for its new Mobility Practice.
Dicker Data has ended its first month with Express Data under its wing, and it has "great confidence for the future."
Cisco's senior vice-president of global Cloud sales and go to market discusses the company's plan to help push its ambitious new Cloud platform, InterCloud, through the channel.
CA Technologies has announced that its new value-added distributor will be Express Data, as part of the company’s return to a channel focused go-to-market.
CA Technologies has appointed Simon Bills to head up the company’s data management business in the A/NZ region.
After four months in the top job, Express Data CEO, David Gage, sat down with ARN to talk about his top priorities, the importance of looking after staff, customers and suppliers, and what’s in store for Express Data during the next few months.
Express Data has done amazingly well in a market that some observers argue is becoming increasingly difficult for distributors to operate within.
Express Data managing director, Ross Cochrane, is well known and respected for his 13 years at the distributor’s helm. But his heritage in the IT industry was established well before he accepted the post from company co-founder, Jon Shein.
To some, 13 is an unlucky number. In fact, there are people are so frightened by it that the fear of 13 has been given a name – Triskaidekaphobia. Express Data is not Triskaidekaphobic. Now in its 13th year of trading under its current name, the company has sailed itself through the global financial crisis with a steady hand, and emerged on the other side as ARN’s Software Distributor of the Year for 2009.
Niall Connell is passionate about two things: Tennis and Express Data. And it’s not just because the company has a tennis court right behind its office.
With hundreds of thousands of software SKUs to manage from a broad range of publishers, the task of distributing software licensing to the channel is a tough one. But for Express Data, it’s a core part of doing business.
Outside of the office there is always leisure time for a bit of reading, retail therapy and Internet surfing. At work, however, the focus for Express Data purchasing team leader, Isabel Reid, is happily on producing the goods day in, day out.
- The convergence of IT security and physical access control
- Cutting through the noise of false positives: Time to take back control
- Utilities ignorant of IT security despite pounding by hackers: Ponemon
- Next-gen firewalls protect crews in concert at Melbourne and Olympic Parks
- iPhone gets first free app for encrypting voice calls
- Channel’s Software-Defined Everything competency will be specialised: Schneider ...
- Communications Alliance urges caution in online copyright debate
- The “always-on” business needs quick recovery: Veeam
- Atmail Cloud billings jump 900 per cent on Zuora SaaS platform
- More News
- 05 Aug
- Systems Technology Day - Build Your Own Private Cloud
- 06 Aug
- Oracle Employee Experience Journey Mapping Workshops
- 20 Aug
- Westcon Group Imagine 2014 - Melbourne
- 21 Aug
- CAST 611 Advanced Penetration Testing
- View all events