expansion in pictures
News about expansion
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Melbourne-based business intelligence consultancy, InfoReady, is expanding its operations, opening its first international office in Dublin, Ireland.
The NBN Co has passed 6004 additional premises in the week ending Sunday, November 10.
Sydney-based IT distributor, Sapply, has opened office in Singapore to service the south-east Asian market with more of a local twist.
Channel marketing and communications software company, TechnoPlanet, is approaching the Australian market with intent to grow resellers’ business by 30 per cent over the next 12 to 24 months, marking anything below as failure, according to company president, Julian Lee.
Sydney-based point of sale software developer and systems integrator (SI), Task Retail Technology, is looking for further penetration into the US food industry, having already won contracts with several chain restaurants across the country.
Electronics retailer, Dick Smith, has entered a Retail Brand Management Agreement with Australian department store, David Jones, which will see it operate the electronics department in 30 of the latter’s stores across the country.
Commercial software and IT solutions provider, Aware Corporation, has been appointed sole distributor of Yellowfin in Thailand.
Retailer, Dick Smith, has opened a new Sydney Central store, on the ground floor of the Westfield Sydney. Dick Smith A/NZ CEO, Nick Abboud, gave the media an overview of the company’s business strategy over the last six months, and some insight into its vision over the next year.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
Acquire Maximum Performance and Reliability with Seagate® Solid State Hybrid DrivesMost Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.CSO
- Show us a better way than collecting metadata, NSA director says to critics
- Arizona lawmaker hopes to stop NSA spy efforts in her state
- Juniper: Quick look at security strategy behind its SDN controller security
- The top 8 security threats of 2013
- Nvidia exploit could turn render farms into password crackers, bitcoin miners, researchers claim
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings
- In Pictures: 12 Big Data predictions for 2014
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report
- Why Shazam is helping advertisers hit the right tune with consumers