expansion in pictures
News about expansion
ZipTel has secured a supply agreement through which more than 17,000 of its pre-paid AussieSim SIM cards will be distributed by travel agency, Trafalgar Travel, for a 12-month period.
Sydney-based networking hardware vendor, NetComm Wireless, has opened shop in Tokyo, Japan, two months after it signed a distribution agreement with Kanematsu Communications which marked its entry into the market.
Big Data analytics company, Guavus, has appointed Alex Krawchuk to lead its Australian and New Zealand (A/NZ) operations as managing director from its Sydney office.
NextDC aims to raise a minimum $A30 million in the coming week to extend its datacentre capacity in existing colocations and fund corporate operations via a five-year senior unsecured notes offering.
Melbourne-based value-added the distributor, Connector Systems, has partnered with 2X Software across Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) to bolster its virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) and thin client play.
Californian video conferencing company, Tely Labs, has appointed Transition Systems to guide its expansion into the Australian and New Zealand (A/NZ) market through a new distribution agreement.
Internode founder and former boss, Simon Hackett, has bought into UltraServe through a “multi-million dollar” investment for a 40 per cent stake in the company.
Xero expects to finish its 2014 financial year with a net loss after tax of about $NZ35 million.
- Real-Time Analytics Helps Virginia Credit Union Prevent Fraud
- New SSL server rules go into effect Nov. 1
- 'Anonymous Kenya' group hacks government Twitter accounts
- ICO fines online travel services firm £150,000 over exposed personal data
- European Central Bank announces personal information stolen in hack
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Intel appoints new director of Cloud policy and government affairs
- EXCLUSIVE: Dave Rosenberg appointed new Westcon A/NZ managing director
- Citrix and Fujitsu eye A/NZ mobility market together
- Achieva promises it won’t step on resellers’ heels in becoming a value-added dis...
- More News
- 25 Jul
- Dell Connected Security: Listen to what the experts have to say about security
- 29 Jul
- SplunkLive!; Canberra
- 05 Aug
- Systems Technology Day - Build Your Own Private Cloud
- 06 Aug
- Oracle Employee Experience Journey Mapping Workshops
- View all events