expansion in pictures
News about expansion
Avnet Technology Solutions has signed a master distribution agreement with Californian flash vendor, Tintri.
Australian managed services provider (MSP), Brennan IT, is prepared to spend $30 million in the coming year as part of an aggressive pursuit for acquisitions and investments within infrastructure.
Telstra has moved its Australian Cisco Intercloud platform into trial mode with selected customers and partners, and is taking another step towards globalisation with the extension of the platform into Hong Kong and Singapore.
Telstra’s Whispir Conversation Platform is set to go global from the end of month, with the communications company aiming replicate its service delivery to Australian enterprise and government customers on an international scale.
Massachusetts-based datacentre infrastructure vendor, SimpliVity, has confirmed its move into Asia-Pacific and Japan (APJ) and has appointed Distribution Central (DC) to aid in its expansion.
The ASG Group will sell its datacentre in the Perth suburb of Bentley following its board’s determination that the facility is a “non-core asset.”
ZipTel has secured a supply agreement through which more than 17,000 of its pre-paid AussieSim SIM cards will be distributed by travel agency, Trafalgar Travel, for a 12-month period.
Sydney-based networking hardware vendor, NetComm Wireless, has opened shop in Tokyo, Japan, two months after it signed a distribution agreement with Kanematsu Communications which marked its entry into the market.
- Petition targets Apple over ‘spyware' in OS X Yosemite
- Vulnerabilities found in more command-line tools, wget and tnftp get patches
- IT pros turn a blind eye to file sharing practices, report says
- Hurricane fails to stir Bacardi's business continuity plan
- Advisory says to assume all Drupal 7 websites are compromised
- Victorian government funds development of digital Court Triage Service
- Lenovo acquisition of Motorola finalised
- Autodesk commits $100 million for investment in 3D printing companies
- Apple surrenders top tablet satisfaction spot to Amazon
- More News
- 05 Nov
- LIVE Webcast: Lessons Learned from the Biggest Security Breaches
- 05 Nov
- vForum 2014
- 10 Nov
- Ascom Myco Launch Event
- 11 Nov
- DCIM Certified Solutions Professional
- View all events