expansion in pictures
News about expansion
Telstra’s Whispir Conversation Platform is set to go global from the end of month, with the communications company aiming replicate its service delivery to Australian enterprise and government customers on an international scale.
Massachusetts-based datacentre infrastructure vendor, SimpliVity, has confirmed its move into Asia-Pacific and Japan (APJ) and has appointed Distribution Central (DC) to aid in its expansion.
The ASG Group will sell its datacentre in the Perth suburb of Bentley following its board’s determination that the facility is a “non-core asset.”
ZipTel has secured a supply agreement through which more than 17,000 of its pre-paid AussieSim SIM cards will be distributed by travel agency, Trafalgar Travel, for a 12-month period.
Sydney-based networking hardware vendor, NetComm Wireless, has opened shop in Tokyo, Japan, two months after it signed a distribution agreement with Kanematsu Communications which marked its entry into the market.
Big Data analytics company, Guavus, has appointed Alex Krawchuk to lead its Australian and New Zealand (A/NZ) operations as managing director from its Sydney office.
NextDC aims to raise a minimum $A30 million in the coming week to extend its datacentre capacity in existing colocations and fund corporate operations via a five-year senior unsecured notes offering.
Melbourne-based value-added the distributor, Connector Systems, has partnered with 2X Software across Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) to bolster its virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) and thin client play.
- Scientists create one robot brain to rule them all
- Did Microsoft help seed the market for Windows Store scam apps?
- Chrome for Mac to desert early Intel Mac owners by October
- Mozilla presses forward with new revenue plan, debuts ads in Firefox preview
- Drivers want their cars to get to know them better
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battl...
- Samsung's 3G Gear S could pave the way for the smartphones of the future
- More News
- 08 Sep
- ITIL Foundation (incl. Exam)
- 10 Sep
- CPX 2014
- 10 Sep
- IT Leaders Lunch
- 16 Sep
- Ingram Micro SMB Favourites Roadshow
- View all events