expansion in pictures
News about expansion
ZipTel has secured a supply agreement through which more than 17,000 of its pre-paid AussieSim SIM cards will be distributed by travel agency, Trafalgar Travel, for a 12-month period.
Sydney-based networking hardware vendor, NetComm Wireless, has opened shop in Tokyo, Japan, two months after it signed a distribution agreement with Kanematsu Communications which marked its entry into the market.
Big Data analytics company, Guavus, has appointed Alex Krawchuk to lead its Australian and New Zealand (A/NZ) operations as managing director from its Sydney office.
NextDC aims to raise a minimum $A30 million in the coming week to extend its datacentre capacity in existing colocations and fund corporate operations via a five-year senior unsecured notes offering.
Melbourne-based value-added the distributor, Connector Systems, has partnered with 2X Software across Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) to bolster its virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) and thin client play.
Californian video conferencing company, Tely Labs, has appointed Transition Systems to guide its expansion into the Australian and New Zealand (A/NZ) market through a new distribution agreement.
Internode founder and former boss, Simon Hackett, has bought into UltraServe through a “multi-million dollar” investment for a 40 per cent stake in the company.
Xero expects to finish its 2014 financial year with a net loss after tax of about $NZ35 million.
- Until the Tails privacy tool is patched, here's how to stay safe
- Firefox gains Chrome-like malicious file defences
- Mystery 'Onion/Critroni' ransom Trojan evolves to use more sophisticated encryption
- Criminals ride Google coattails in DDoS attacks
- Russian government offers money for identifying Tor users
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Hills and Uplogix ink exclusive distribution agreement
- Melbourne recruitment firm fined $11,190 for copyright breach
- Telstra launches 'business to business' Cloud video service
- Videocon revamps network with Brocade ethernet fabric solution
- More News
- 29 Jul
- SplunkLive!; Canberra
- 05 Aug
- Systems Technology Day - Build Your Own Private Cloud
- 06 Aug
- Oracle Employee Experience Journey Mapping Workshops
- 20 Aug
- Westcon Group Imagine 2014 - Melbourne
- View all events