expansion in pictures
News about expansion
Cloud security company, Netskope, is increasing its focus on the A/NZ region. The company’s expanded, with the opening of a new office in Melbourne, inking some new partnerships, and has also made some appointments to support the regional operation.
Datacentre software solution company, Veeam Software, has announced a growth in its partner and customer base across the A/NZ region.
Australian managed Cloud services provider, UltraServe, has announced plans to increase its push into Asia as a result of an invitation-only tour with commerce platform provider, Hybris.
Sydney-based data centre infrastructure distributor, DPSA, is expanding its business throughout the Asian region.
Avnet Technology Solutions has signed a master distribution agreement with Californian flash vendor, Tintri.
Australian managed services provider (MSP), Brennan IT, is prepared to spend $30 million in the coming year as part of an aggressive pursuit for acquisitions and investments within infrastructure.
Telstra has moved its Australian Cisco Intercloud platform into trial mode with selected customers and partners, and is taking another step towards globalisation with the extension of the platform into Hong Kong and Singapore.
Telstra’s Whispir Conversation Platform is set to go global from the end of month, with the communications company aiming replicate its service delivery to Australian enterprise and government customers on an international scale.
- Man charged with selling fake discount coupons on Silk Road
- Fujitsu brings internal security expertise to Australian market in cloud, managed security services push
- ISACA guides skills-challenged SMBs towards security governance
- Like routers, most USB modems also vulnerable to drive-by hacking
- Aon CMO: Employee, executive cultural shift needed for content marketing success
- Shazam launches visual recognition content offering for brands
- Vivid Sydney, Kathmandu and Crown take up Instagram carousel ads
- IBM creates industry-specific predictive analytics as Salesforce unveils big data Wave
- Why GoDaddy needs a CMO and a chief customer officer
- Exclusive Group secures new investment to support continued growth strategy
- Avaya awards its top Asia-Pacific channel partners
- A/NZ Shoppers deserting retailers due to online performance issues: Rackspace
- Fujitsu World Tour 2015: A focus on the healthy human side of IoT (+8 photos)
- More News
- 04 Jun
- Websense Data Theft Prevention Breakfast - Melbourne
- 04 Jun
- IM Experience, Sydney
- 09 Jun
- Ascom Nurse Call product launch
- 10 Jun
- D-Link IP Surveillance Training and Certification
- View all events