International channel marketing and communications company, TechnoPlanet Productions, is expanding its reach into Australia, aiming to help Australian resellers build their businesses.
Australian events-based social media platform, Jedo, has launched a new blogger program, Blogger Connect, following its recent integration with Facebook.
Australian events-based social media platform, Jedo, has been granted integration with Facebook, which will assist in growing its brand, promoting events and selling tickets at no cost.
Local Brother International sponsors Earthwatch Institute event
Sign up now »
A data security breach is every organisation’s worst nightmare. It impacts the relationship with your employees, erodes the trust with your customers and threatens your organisation’s reputation
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- AusCERT 2013: Users, cats more likely hack culprits than cyber-espionage: Trustwave
- AusCERT 2013: Home-electronics gear’s UPnP as insecure in Australia as rest of world: Metasploit
- AusCERT 2013: Big data skills help beat the bad guys, says HP
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 Day One
- Dell targets ANZ security opportunities as SecureWorks debuts locally