News about end-of-life
ICT services company, Dimension Data, has launched an e-waste removal service as part of its expanded Technology Lifecycle Management Assessment (TLMA) designed to assist organisations with inventory management.
- China attacks lead Apple to alert users on iCloud threats
- Symantec sees rise in high-traffic DDoS attacks
- Industry can head off IoT privacy rules, former US official says
- Microsoft discloses zero-day flaw, publishes quick fix
- This key drive actually unlocks something: Authentication via USB comes to Chrome