electronic waste in pictures
News about electronic waste
Stripped computers and air-conditioners are part of daily Chinese village life.
TechCollect is targeting the large volumes of computer and IT waste generated by the corporate world in 2014, as it shifts its operational strategy to a business to business focus for the year ahead.
ICT services company, Dimension Data, has launched an e-waste removal service as part of its expanded Technology Lifecycle Management Assessment (TLMA) designed to assist organisations with inventory management.
- EFF questions US government's software flaw disclosure policy
- Security Watch: FireEye appoints first ever Asia Pac president
- Arbor-Cisco deal enlists service providers in the fight to push DDoS defences away from customer networks
- Microsoft’s rolls out ‘free’ iOS, Android MDM with Office 365 business plans
- Optus undertakes extensive security review as sanction for “significant” privacy breaches
- Digistore Solutions inks partner agreement with Computergate
- Telstra adds IBM's SoftLayer to Cloud war chest
- Channel and Cloud combine as Kaseya records "significant" growth
- Microsoft activates Office 365 and Dynamics CRM Online on local datacentres
- More News
- 21 Apr
- APJ Progress Spark Conference
- 22 Apr
- 2015 Innotribe Startup Challenge
- 27 Apr
- 27 Apr
- View all events