eaton in pictures
News about eaton
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
The datacentre landscape is continually shifting and evolving, meaning there is no room for complacency, according to Eaton.
Power management appliance vendor, Eaton, has promoted Anoop Nanda to lead its electrical business as vice-president and managing director for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Diversified industrial manufacturer, Eaton, has opened a Customer Experience Centre which will be used to train and demonstrate its products and integrated solutions to end users and channel partners.
Attendees gathered at Otto Ristorante in Sydney to discuss datacentre efficiency and power management. The roundtable discussed the latest trends in the datacentre market, the growing need for power management solutions that enable resilient markets, and how resellers, large and small, are seeing growing market momentum.
Industrial manufacturer, Eaton, has promoted Tina Kuleski to Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) channel manager for its Power Quality business.
There are market observers predicting doom and gloom for 2013, but that is not a reflection of what is actually taking place in the market, according to Eaton Industries power quality marketing manager, Michael Mallia.
One in four IT managers see monitoring and tracking of energy consumption as unimportant to the overall efficiency of their datacentre, according to a survey by power management company, Eaton
Malta-based security start-up firm ReVuln claims to be sitting on a stockpile of vulnerabilities in industrial control software, but prefers to sell the information to governments and other paying customers instead of disclosing it to the affected software vendors.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud. From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity. Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Abortion clinic BPAS fined £200k after website hack
- Europol chief warns against sending sensitive data over public wi-fi
- Government considers higher fines for data protection breaches
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA
- Google Play 'night vision camera' app will empty your wallet
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile
- Mar 07
- CA Technologies A/NZ boss steps down
- Mar 07
- Ecotech strikes Indian distribution deal
- Mar 07
- ICT could save Australians $8.1 billion and cut carbon emissions: Telstra
- Mar 07
- Dicker Data shoulders $140 million debt to fund takeover
- More News
- 13 Mar
- JuiceIT 2014
- 18 Mar
- Webinar: Your key to unlocking sustainable profits
- 19 Mar
- WEBINAR: Cloud Computing 2014 - Why it can be a real competitive advantage for s...
- 20 Mar
- Navigating Analytics
- View all events