E-tailers are set for a bumper Christmas as fresh data reveals Australians will spend more than $1.5 billion online this holiday season.
Online shopping sales are expected to surge in the coming days in the lead up to Christmas and Boxing Day, according to e-Commerce website development company, eCommerce Websites.
- EFF questions US government's software flaw disclosure policy
- Security Watch: FireEye appoints first ever Asia Pac president
- Arbor-Cisco deal enlists service providers in the fight to push DDoS defences away from customer networks
- Microsoft’s rolls out ‘free’ iOS, Android MDM with Office 365 business plans
- Optus undertakes extensive security review as sanction for “significant” privacy breaches