E-tailers are set for a bumper Christmas as fresh data reveals Australians will spend more than $1.5 billion online this holiday season.
Online shopping sales are expected to surge in the coming days in the lead up to Christmas and Boxing Day, according to e-Commerce website development company, eCommerce Websites.
- Google defends policy that leaves most Android devices unpatched
- Obama, in India, will get earful about the H-1B visa
- Microsoft releases big update to Windows 10 preview
- U.S. to impose big tariffs on China and Taiwan for dumping solar panels on market
- NASA tests robotic helicopter that would act as Mars scout