distributor in pictures
News about distributor
Interviews about distributor
Security and networking vendor, Barracuda Networks, has confirmed it is no longer working with Transition Systems in Australia and Eagle Technology in New Zealand, in turn giving WhiteGold Solutions sole distribution rights across the region from July 1.
Achieva Technology wants to transform from a traditional IT components box mover to a value-added distributor (VAD), and is building its enterprise portfolio to do so.
Microsoft’s plans for Australia are very much about translating its global emphasis on ‘Cloud-first, mobile-first’ into the local market.
Australian distributor, Distribution Central (DC), has entered a partnership which will see its SAN Systems business unit deliver EVault’s Cloud-connected services to Australian and New Zealand (A/NZ) resellers.
Avnet Technology Solutions has deployed a Brocade-based network infrastructure inside its datacentres in its mission to provide self-service Cloud computing resources to Australian resellers
WhiteGold Solutions has signed a distribution partnership with LogRhythm to plug the remaining gap in its security portfolio.
Nutanix's global sales vice-president, Sudheesh Nair, ended his trip to Australia with a networking evening with the vendor's business partners. In attendance were vendors with complementary product, distributor WhiteGold Solutions, and a range of specialist resellers. The event was hosted at the Argyle in The Rocks, Sydney.
Californian flash storage vendor, Tintri, has signed Observatory Crest as its first distributor in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
What was your first job?
- Despite shocks, organisations still not making security a continuous process: Bussiere
- Analysis skills lacking as security data piles up, consultant warns
- Virtual servers still face real security threats
- Is Bring Your Own Identity a security risk or advantage?
- Insecure Connections: Enterprises hacked after neglecting third-party risks
- Scott Brinker: Technology is now as much a part of marketing as creative
- Rip Curl rides wearable wave with smartwatch for surfers
- Defending Facebook, OkCupid says it also runs user-behavior tests
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Newcastle Council deploys TechnologyOne enterprise solution
- Vodafone re-allocates 850MHz 4G spectrum a week after Telstra and Optus 700MHz l...
- Sitecore tackles Western Australia with Velrada partnership
- Email to make way for automation: KPMG
- More News
- 29 Jul
- SplunkLive!; Canberra
- 05 Aug
- Systems Technology Day - Build Your Own Private Cloud
- 06 Aug
- Oracle Employee Experience Journey Mapping Workshops
- 20 Aug
- Westcon Group Imagine 2014 - Melbourne
- View all events