distributor in pictures
News about distributor
Interviews about distributor
Ingram Micro’s Australian arm has won exclusive distribution rights to Dell’s server, storage and networking portfolio, adding to similar agreements in other geographies.
Peter Agamalis is looking to purchase eight to 10 resellers to support the supply chain requirements of Australian distributor, Impact Systems, of which he is managing director.
Impact Systems is prepared to abandon its channel-only business model and go direct if the pressure of a disproportionate market and lazy resellers continues to squeeze its bottom line.
Ingram Micro has signed distribution agreements with five professional audio-visual (AV) vendors to expand its footprint in education, digital signage, and marketing.
Architecture vendor, Gigamon, signed Arrow ECS as distributor for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) in September 2013 as one of the first steps in developing a dynamic channel organisation to address the specific needs of the region.
Melbourne-based license distributor, NewLease, has appointed Chris Sharp as vice-president of its ‘emerging markets’ business.
Bluechip Infotech has signed a distribution agreement with Californian software-defined storage (SDS) vendor, Nexenta, to supply the vendor’s portfolio to resellers, systems integrators (SIs), and managed services providers (MSPs) across Australia.
Westcon Group has promoted David Hook to sales director for Australia, effective November 1.
Features about distributor
What was your first job?
A selection of Westcon Group’s vendor partners sat alongside the distributions Asia-Pacific services and Cloud solutions director, Darryl Grauman, to negotiate the state of resellers in the current Cloud climate, and where small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) fit in its adoption.
- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
- New malware program used in attacks against energy sector companies
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief
- How NPS has helped NIB keep customers
- Report reveals obstacle to better customer service is organisational, not technical
- Stackla and Hootsuite partner to launch new social media integration
- 5 for 15: Todd Parsons, Avaya Australia and New Zealand channel director
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable
- Dicker Data partners NEXTDC to provide "affordable" Cloud solutions
- There should be a ‘when, not if’ approach to security issues in the channel: Log...
- More News
- 21 Apr
- APJ Progress Spark Conference
- 22 Apr
- 2015 Innotribe Startup Challenge
- 27 Apr
- 27 Apr
- View all events