distributor in pictures
News about distributor
Interviews about distributor
Bluechip Infotech has signed a distribution agreement with Californian software-defined storage (SDS) vendor, Nexenta, to supply the vendor’s portfolio to resellers, systems integrators (SIs), and managed services providers (MSPs) across Australia.
Westcon Group has promoted David Hook to sales director for Australia, effective November 1.
The final leg of Synnex Australia's Alliance Roadshow was hosted at Rosehill Gardens in Sydney. The showcase features a wide array of vendors within the distributor's arsenal, and a wealth of reseller guests. ARN was also invited to host its own booth at the event.
Since his appointment to the helm of accessories distributor, Cellnet, in April, Alan Sparks has been working to refresh the company which had “been going nowhere in the last five years.”
Fujitsu has extended its partnership with Distribution Central (DC) in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) through the addition of its Eternus storage platform to the distributor’s contract.
Avnet Technology Solutions has signed a master distribution agreement with Californian flash vendor, Tintri.
The latest ARN security roundtable - Building security partnerships to face next-gen threats - explored the threat landscape and how MSPs, SIs, and ISVs can partner to produce more secure solutions. Hot topics included: connected solutions and holistic approaches, asset assessment and prioritisation, the benefit of Cloud, and skills shortage. Full feature coverage of this roundtable will be included in the October 29 edition of ARN.
Telephony vendor, 3CX, has signed Adelaide’s Leader Systems to distribute its Windows-based voice over IP (VoIP) PBX product, 3CX Phone System, in Australia.
Features about distributor
What was your first job?
A selection of Westcon Group’s vendor partners sat alongside the distributions Asia-Pacific services and Cloud solutions director, Darryl Grauman, to negotiate the state of resellers in the current Cloud climate, and where small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) fit in its adoption.
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it
- Google Nexus 9 pre-sales start at $479
- Xero: Larking about, Kiwi style...
- World's most powerful life sciences supercomputing facility to stay in Victoria
- Nextgen Networks appoints former AAPT exec as new MD
- More News
- 21 Oct
- NewLease & Red Hat Breakfast Briefing (Melbourne)
- 21 Oct
- DCIM Solutions Architect
- 22 Oct
- NewLease & Microsoft Technical Sessions
- 23 Oct
- NewLease & Red Hat Breakfast Briefing (Sydney)
- View all events