distribution central in pictures
News about distribution central
Interviews about distribution central
Distribution Central executive chairman and ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Scott Frew, has been further honoured with his naming as IT & Telecommunications Executive of the Year at the CEO Magazine 2014 Executive of the Year Awards.
Distribution Central explored the changing Cloud and infrastructure market at its Tomorrow’s Cloud & Infrastructure Customer partner event in Sydney on November 12 at The Establishment.
Distribution Central held its fourth annual partner event, DC Delirium, at The Victoria Room in Darlinghurst, Sydney, celebrating with its vendor and reseller partners with a Carnivale L’Obscurite theme. Attended by more than 150 of Distribution Central’s vendor and reseller partners, entertainment was delivered by The White Tree Band with a fortune teller seeing into the future of guests, along with contortionist and Rolla Bolla performances. DC Delirium celebrates the success, partnership and challenges of the year gone by.
The worst kept secret in the Australian channel came to an end with Microsoft announcing the localisation of its Azure Cloud services, which will now be hosted in Australian datacentres in New South Wales and Victoria.
Netapp has appointed Westcon as its second Australian distributor in a bid to expand its reach with a dual distribution model.
“Distribution Central’s understanding of the Australia and New Zealand enterprise channel ecosystem makes them a strong partner..."
Fujitsu has extended its partnership with Distribution Central (DC) in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) through the addition of its Eternus storage platform to the distributor’s contract.
NetApp is on the verge of appointing a second A/NZ distributor and has narrowed down the contenders to a list of two.
Features about distribution central
Scott Frew is a veteran of the IT distribution space, making his mark as owner of LAN Systems, which was sold to Westcon Group in 2000. Five years after the acquisition of his latest venture, Firewall Systems, he talks to NADIA CAMERON about the parent company’s strategies, market challenges and what’s on the agenda.
2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.
“If I need you to be a channel account manager, and I say ‘this is how you do it,’ chances are you’ll hate it,”
- Trojan program based on ZeuS targets 150 banks, can hijack webcams
- FBI concludes North Korea 'responsible' for Sony hack
- Three security-boosting steps to perform on every router
- Major Chinese smartphone manufacturer installed backdoor on up to 10 million devices
- Clean up your Wordpress plugins to avoid SoakSoak and other malware threats
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year
- Buckle up IT: The enterprise needs you for cloud adoption
- Companies battle for control of Italy's national fiber network
- Obama promises response on Sony hack, says pulling movie was mistake
- Microsoft hits Windows tech support scammers with lawsuit
- More News