distribution central in pictures
News about distribution central
Interviews about distribution central
Netapp is on the verge of appointing a second A/NZ distributor and has narrowed down the contenders to a list of two.
Massachusetts-based datacentre infrastructure vendor, SimpliVity, has confirmed its move into Asia-Pacific and Japan (APJ) and has appointed Distribution Central (DC) to aid in its expansion.
ARN's latest roundtable, 'Distributors make their mark in the Cloud', hosted industry experts from all levels of the channel at Sydney's O Bar and Dining. With 360-degree views of the cityscape, attendees discussed the impact of Cloud computing on distribution, the roles of distributors in the Cloud, and the changing face of channel relations. Full feature coverage of the roundtable will be included in the September 3 edition of ARN. Photographs by Ian Sharp.
Australian distributor, Distribution Central (DC), has entered a partnership which will see its SAN Systems business unit deliver EVault’s Cloud-connected services to Australian and New Zealand (A/NZ) resellers.
Transitioning technology consumption and disruptive forces are propelling the channel’s perpetual skills shortage to an inflection point which some are calling a skills revolution.
When Salesforce.com executive, Dan Bognar, sat down in his living room with his nine-year-old son to watch the Budget recently, it was with disappointment that he revealed an uncomfortable truth about the future of ICT in Australia to his son.
IBX datacentre and co-location provider, Equinix, is preparing for the launch of its first datacentre in Melbourne (ME1) with the promotion of Jeremy Deutsch from sales director to country manager for Australia.
Citrix Systems’ Chris Nixon is set to leave the company and join NetApp on June 2 in a newly created role as the distribution sales manager.
Features about distribution central
Scott Frew is a veteran of the IT distribution space, making his mark as owner of LAN Systems, which was sold to Westcon Group in 2000. Five years after the acquisition of his latest venture, Firewall Systems, he talks to NADIA CAMERON about the parent company’s strategies, market challenges and what’s on the agenda.
2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.
“If I need you to be a channel account manager, and I say ‘this is how you do it,’ chances are you’ll hate it,”
- Sprint, Windstream traffic routing errors hijacked other ISPs
- New malware spreads over Twitch chat, targets Steam accounts
- Isles of Scilly council dragged over coals by Information Commissioner for letting documents slip
- Researcher disputes report BlackPOS used in Home Depot, Target attacks
- IDF 2014: Developers must address security and privacy concerns as IoT grows
- Optus claims world-first with Facebook trending campaign launching pre-paid offer
- Report: Customer data analysis is up, but execs still rely on intuition for strategic decisions
- US retailer Kohl's develops prototype to predict shopping trolley abandonment
- Google acquires online survey specialist Polar
- Permission-based programmatic advertising taps into customer data disclosure trend
- Netapp set to appoint second Australian distributor
- Up to a month wait for Apple's iPhone 6
- Avnet inks Informatica distribution deal
- Canberra Data Centres signs Digital Realty Trust expansion deal
- More News
- 16 Sep
- ChannelAdvisor Insite - Sydney 2014
- 16 Sep
- Ingram Micro SMB Favourites Roadshow
- 16 Sep
- National Data Centre Roadshow - Sydney
- 17 Sep
- SAP HR Connect
- View all events