distribution central in pictures
News about distribution central
Interviews about distribution central
IN PICTURES: ARN Roundtable - Don't Call Me Reseller: How the changing role of the partner affects distribution
ARN's latest roundtable was held in conjunction with Distribution Central, Express Data, Newlease, Westcon Group and WhiteGold Solutions at The Drawing Room in Sydney's Langham Hotel. Transformative technologies and the advent of XaaS (anything-as-a-service) are the catalysts for changing the reseller’s current business model into a service provider role. As a result, is it still fair to call distributor's partners resellers? Attendees discussed the the changes Cloud has wrought on the Channel landscape and the emergence of other transformative technologies that have changed the reseller's MO drastically. Photographs by Ian Sharp
As the Coalition Government proceeds with its consultations regarding existing Employee Share Option Plans (ESOPs) legislation, Deloitte has made a submission addressed to Treasurer Joe Hockey and Minister Ian McFarlane which emphasizes the need of a more comprehensive review.
Communications services provider, Orange Business Services, has been crowned Riverbed’s global partner of the year at the vendor’s Sales Kick Off 2014 event in San Francisco.
Distribution Central has opened a new Sydney demonstration facility in a bid to drive take-up of its NetApp, AWS, Equinix hybrid Cloud solutions.
Distribution Central has launched a new Product-on-demand solution, RecoveryPOD, powered by CommVault, Fujitsu and NetApp.
Our experts agree: Cloud was the key facet that defined channel business in 2013. While much of the talk at the beginning of the year was more about Cloud’s potential, if anything the application of the technology exceeded expectations.
Distribution Central managing director, Nick Verykios, on Distribution Central's strong FY13 results and potential company sale plans.
Leading distributor, Distribution Central, has recorded revenue of $252.3 million for the 2012/13 financial year ending June 30. It is a record for the company.
Features about distribution central
Scott Frew is a veteran of the IT distribution space, making his mark as owner of LAN Systems, which was sold to Westcon Group in 2000. Five years after the acquisition of his latest venture, Firewall Systems, he talks to NADIA CAMERON about the parent company’s strategies, market challenges and what’s on the agenda.
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.
“If I need you to be a channel account manager, and I say ‘this is how you do it,’ chances are you’ll hate it,”
Sign up now »Featured Resources
Radicati Market Quadrants illustrate how individual vendors fit within a specific technology market, classifying them as niche specialists, up-and-coming pioneers, today’s top players or yesterday’s leaders. In August 2013, Radicati used this model t o assess and compare 14 cloud business email providers, including Google.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.CSO
- Abortion clinic BPAS fined £200k after website hack
- Europol chief warns against sending sensitive data over public wi-fi
- Government considers higher fines for data protection breaches
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA
- Google Play 'night vision camera' app will empty your wallet
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile
- Mar 07
- CA Technologies A/NZ boss steps down
- Mar 07
- Ecotech strikes Indian distribution deal
- Mar 07
- ICT could save Australians $8.1 billion and cut carbon emissions: Telstra
- Mar 07
- Dicker Data shoulders $140 million debt to fund takeover
- More News
- 13 Mar
- JuiceIT 2014
- 18 Mar
- Webinar: Your key to unlocking sustainable profits
- 19 Mar
- WEBINAR: Cloud Computing 2014 - Why it can be a real competitive advantage for s...
- 20 Mar
- Navigating Analytics
- View all events