distribution central in pictures
News about distribution central
Interviews about distribution central
Australian distributor, Distribution Central (DC), has entered a partnership which will see its SAN Systems business unit deliver EVault’s Cloud-connected services to Australian and New Zealand (A/NZ) resellers.
Transitioning technology consumption and disruptive forces are propelling the channel’s perpetual skills shortage to an inflection point which some are calling a skills revolution.
When Salesforce.com executive, Dan Bognar, sat down in his living room with his nine-year-old son to watch the Budget recently, it was with disappointment that he revealed an uncomfortable truth about the future of ICT in Australia to his son.
IBX datacentre and co-location provider, Equinix, is preparing for the launch of its first datacentre in Melbourne (ME1) with the promotion of Jeremy Deutsch from sales director to country manager for Australia.
Citrix Systems’ Chris Nixon is set to leave the company and join NetApp on June 2 in a newly created role as the distribution sales manager.
Netapp has signalled its intention to "review" how it goes to market and will meet with distributors other than its long-time partner Distribution Central.
Distribution Central has introduced a new ordering system to its Avaya Configurator which it claims eliminates the complexities resellers previously had in buying the unified communications (UC) vendor’s hardware.
Distribution Central (DC) has launched a remote install service for Palo Alto Networks partners.
Features about distribution central
Scott Frew is a veteran of the IT distribution space, making his mark as owner of LAN Systems, which was sold to Westcon Group in 2000. Five years after the acquisition of his latest venture, Firewall Systems, he talks to NADIA CAMERON about the parent company’s strategies, market challenges and what’s on the agenda.
2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.
“If I need you to be a channel account manager, and I say ‘this is how you do it,’ chances are you’ll hate it,”
- Arrests made after international cyber-ring targets StubHub
- Dutch spy agencies can receive NSA data, court rules
- Apple tech note illuminates purported 'backdoor' services
- BlackBerry offers BES10 as a hosted service through partners
- File-encrypting Android ransomware 'Simplocker' targets English-speaking users
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Stern joins MuleSoft as regional vice-president A/NZ
- Hitachi Data Systems and Global Storage partner on local Cloud
- Jul 23
- Xiaomi's Mi4 brings a touch of Apple to the open world of Android
- Scott Leader new executive director A/NZ for Pegasystems
- More News
- 24 Jul
- Veeam’s Crazy 8 Roadshow
- 24 Jul
- The Rise of the Challenger Marketer
- 24 Jul
- Executive Sales Breakfast Briefing
- 24 Jul
- Dell Connected Security: Listen to what the experts have to say about security
- View all events