distribution central in pictures
News about distribution central
Interviews about distribution central
Palo Alto Networks has appointed Distribution Central as an Elite Authorised Support Centre, the only ANZ distributor to achieve the title.
ARN's rich editorial initiatives, 5 for 15 and 15 for 15, continue to prove a massive success as as even more ICT industry leaders deliver thought-provoking and telling keys to the channel in 2015.
Distribution Central's Nick Verykios interviewed at the ARN Judges' Lunch on biggest challenge in 2015
The latest ARN roundtable brought together a stellar group of industry thought leaders to tackle the topic, Revolution-as-a-Service: The changing role of distribution. This exclusive roundtable investigated the role of the distributor in the new service based world, where the opportunities for profit lie, where distributors should be focusing, specialising and differentiating – and how they can support their partners, at both the vendor and reseller level. This roundtable was sponsored by Avnet, Dicker Data, Distribution Central, Exclusive Networks, Rhipe and Westcon. Photos by ARN Editorial Director, Mike Gee.
ARN in conjunction with Distribution Central and Palo Alto Networks hosted a security-focused lunch with its vice president of worldwide channels, Ron Myers. The event was held with stunning panoramic views of the Sydney skyline in O Bar, and featured local channel partners discussing the state of the security industry, and the new partner programs and technologies Palo Alto Networks is bringing to market. Photography by Ian Sharp.
Flash vendor, Pure Storage, has appointed Ben Goodman as director of channel for Asia Pacific and Japan.
Do you want to know what a broad range of ICT industry experts think will be the keys to 2015 in the channel – and the key to their business? Of course, you do. Look no further. 5 for 15 is here.
The keys to 2015 from industry leaders
Features about distribution central
Scott Frew is a veteran of the IT distribution space, making his mark as owner of LAN Systems, which was sold to Westcon Group in 2000. Five years after the acquisition of his latest venture, Firewall Systems, he talks to NADIA CAMERON about the parent company’s strategies, market challenges and what’s on the agenda.
2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.
“If I need you to be a channel account manager, and I say ‘this is how you do it,’ chances are you’ll hate it,”
- Australian companies snapping up security appliances at twice the global rate
- SendGrid resets passwords as investigation reveals deeper breach
- Encryption and key management at heart of great infosec say Thales
- WordPress quickly patches second critical vulnerability
- Can funding open source bug bounties save Europe from mass-surveillance?
- Supreme Court of NSW rules against NBN in TPG Fibre-to-the-Building case
- Veritas spin-off takes another step with new APJ leader
- Rising Windows tablet sales challenge mighty Apple
- KPMG and Appian tackle disruption through strategic alliance
- More News
- 28 Apr
- D-Link IP Surveillance Training and Certification
- 28 Apr
- ESET Launch: Perth
- 28 Apr
- Why are we still making corporate videos?
- 28 Apr
- Modern Customer Service Summit
- View all events