dimension data in pictures
News about dimension data
Interviews about dimension data
ICT services and solutions vendor, Dimension Data (DiData), has fully acquired privately owned Australian managed security services provider (MSSP), earthwave Corporation.
ICT solutions and services provider, Dimension Data, has introduced tiered storage options to its enterprise-class public compute-as-a-service (CaaS) offering.
VMware has honoured its top performing partners with accolades at its recent Partner Exchange conference in Sydney.
ARN's Community Manager, Hafizah Osman, has disappeared under a flood of community picture stories and reports of company events, so we thought what better to do than put them all in a slideshow summing up the week in the channel. This week features company awards and partner events amongst others. Are you pictured?
Network security policy management vendor, AlgoSec, has inked a new distribution deal with Observatory Crest, and is expanding its Australian presence.
About 78 per cent of businesses have a strategic plan and budget to implement some components of UC and collaboration (UCC) components, while 42 per cent of decision makers have a budget to proceed with investment in most aspects of UCC, according to a study conducted by Dimension Data.
Cisco has awarded its top performing partners at the 2012 Cisco Partner Insight Awards, held as part of the Cisco Live! 2013 event in Melbourne.
Dimension Data has made 33 redundancies in Australia earlier this week in response to a slowing local economy.
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
He is a pioneer in the ICT industry – one of five tech-heads seconded to run optical fibre networks back in the mid-80s for a company called Telecom, better known today as Telstra.
Dimension Data is very proud of its Channel Choice Reseller trophy from this year’s ARN awards and has placed it prominently at its NSW headquarters.
Interview with Dimension Data sales director, Christopher Long
Sign up now »Featured Resources
A data security breach is every organisation’s worst nightmare. It impacts the relationship with your employees, erodes the trust with your customers and threatens your organisation’s reputationMost Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.Latest JobsMarket PlaceCSO
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- Researchers find more versions of digitally signed Mac OS X spyware
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes