dimension data in pictures
News about dimension data
Interviews about dimension data
Global ICT provider, Dimension Data, has helped move Mercy Health’s data centre environment to the cloud.
Australia will be the first country to offer Dimension Data's enterprise mobility-as-a-service offering through its managed Cloud platform.
Enterprise file sharing and collaboration vendor, Accellion, has launched its new kiteworks global partner program.
Telstra has moved its Australian Cisco Intercloud platform into trial mode with selected customers and partners, and is taking another step towards globalisation with the extension of the platform into Hong Kong and Singapore.
Integrate 2014 hosted more than 500 vendors across the audio-visual, unified communications (UC) and smart building industries. In addition to information and training seminars, the exhibition contained an open roadshow floor of local and international technology vendors and integrators, including IT giants and disruptors.
IT consultant Oakton has posted a full year net profit of $8.32 million - a 9 per cent fall on the previous year.
ARN’s latest Roundtable ‘Myth busting the managed services play’ was held at O Bar and Dining in Sydney and sponsored by Intel Security. This exclusive roundtable discussed the challenges and opportunities in the sizzling hot managed security services market, and what vendors can do to help build and support the MSP play.
While Dimension Data Australia has announced its intent to buy Oakton for $171 million at the big end of town, its training business, Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS), has picked up parts of ProActive Services.
Features about dimension data
He is a pioneer in the ICT industry – one of five tech-heads seconded to run optical fibre networks back in the mid-80s for a company called Telecom, better known today as Telstra.
Dimension Data is very proud of its Channel Choice Reseller trophy from this year’s ARN awards and has placed it prominently at its NSW headquarters.
Interview with Dimension Data sales director, Christopher Long
Managed services is finding its way into various sectors of the IT industry including security. It is now adopting the provision model.
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it
- NewLease's emerging markets expansion to be led by former Microsoft executive
- Decimal hires second CEO in four months
- Mitel takes aim at Avaya with ShoreTel bid
- Intergen acquisition positions Empired as Australasia's leading Microsoft provid...
- More News
- 21 Oct
- NewLease & Red Hat Breakfast Briefing (Melbourne)
- 21 Oct
- DCIM Solutions Architect
- 22 Oct
- NewLease & Microsoft Technical Sessions
- 23 Oct
- NewLease & Red Hat Breakfast Briefing (Sydney)
- View all events