dimension data in pictures
News about dimension data
Interviews about dimension data
Australian distributor Dicker Data has taken on $140 million in debt to fund the $65.5 million takeover of Express Data.
Australia’s largest datacentre operator NextDC is eyeing expansion into Asia as its vision of a neutral national datacentre network nears reality.
Communications services provider, Orange Business Services, has been crowned Riverbed’s global partner of the year at the vendor’s Sales Kick Off 2014 event in San Francisco.
Dimension Data has acquired certain subsidiaries of NextiraOne, a European company that is involved in the area of business solutions and communications services.
ICT solutions provider Dimension Data has appointed Keith Murray as the new Director of Managed Services.
Our experts agree: Cloud was the key facet that defined channel business in 2013. While much of the talk at the beginning of the year was more about Cloud’s potential, if anything the application of the technology exceeded expectations.
ICT solutions provider Dimension Data has predicted the arrival of an increasing number of security conflicts as businesses accelerate their migration to Cloud in 2014.
Dimension Data has added four new global Cloud datacentres to help address the demand for enterprise-class Cloud services.
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
He is a pioneer in the ICT industry – one of five tech-heads seconded to run optical fibre networks back in the mid-80s for a company called Telecom, better known today as Telstra.
Dimension Data is very proud of its Channel Choice Reseller trophy from this year’s ARN awards and has placed it prominently at its NSW headquarters.
Interview with Dimension Data sales director, Christopher Long
Sign up now »Featured Resources
ABT Online, an IBM® Business Partner, needed to refresh its ageing multi-platform managed services infrastructure to support existing enterprise clients and to serve new small to medium business customers.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.CSO
- Abortion clinic BPAS fined £200k after website hack
- Europol chief warns against sending sensitive data over public wi-fi
- Government considers higher fines for data protection breaches
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA
- Google Play 'night vision camera' app will empty your wallet
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile
- Mar 07
- CA Technologies A/NZ boss steps down
- Mar 07
- Ecotech strikes Indian distribution deal
- Mar 07
- ICT could save Australians $8.1 billion and cut carbon emissions: Telstra
- Mar 07
- Dicker Data shoulders $140 million debt to fund takeover
- More News
- 13 Mar
- JuiceIT 2014
- 18 Mar
- Webinar: Your key to unlocking sustainable profits
- 19 Mar
- WEBINAR: Cloud Computing 2014 - Why it can be a real competitive advantage for s...
- 20 Mar
- Navigating Analytics
- View all events