dimension data in pictures
News about dimension data
Interviews about dimension data
Integrate 2014 hosted more than 500 vendors across the audio-visual, unified communications (UC) and smart building industries. In addition to information and training seminars, the exhibition contained an open roadshow floor of local and international technology vendors and integrators, including IT giants and disruptors.
IT consultant Oakton has posted a full year net profit of $8.32 million - a 9 per cent fall on the previous year.
ARN’s latest Roundtable ‘Myth busting the managed services play’ was held at O Bar and Dining in Sydney and sponsored by Intel Security. This exclusive roundtable discussed the challenges and opportunities in the sizzling hot managed security services market, and what vendors can do to help build and support the MSP play.
While Dimension Data Australia has announced its intent to buy Oakton for $171 million at the big end of town, its training business, Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS), has picked up parts of ProActive Services.
Dimension Data Australia has put forward a proposal to acquire Oakton for about $171 million at $1.90 cash per share via a Scheme Implementation Deed (SID).
More than 2,000 people and 28 partners converged on EMC Forum 2014 in what is becoming one of Australia's top IT infrastructure events.
CA Technologies has landed its first major Australian customer in its bid to bring Cloud to the mainframe.
Dimension Data's Australian Cloud has been out of action for more than two days after its Sydney datacentre suffered an outage.
He is a pioneer in the ICT industry – one of five tech-heads seconded to run optical fibre networks back in the mid-80s for a company called Telecom, better known today as Telstra.
Dimension Data is very proud of its Channel Choice Reseller trophy from this year’s ARN awards and has placed it prominently at its NSW headquarters.
Interview with Dimension Data sales director, Christopher Long
- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
- Sep 19
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Sep 19
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Sep 19
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- Sep 19
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- More News
- 29 Sep
- Vendor and Supplier Management Workshop
- 30 Oct
- Ovum 2020 Telecoms Summit
- 05 Nov
- vForum 2014
- 25 Nov
- GovInnovate Summit
- View all events