dimension data in pictures
News about dimension data
Interviews about dimension data
Integrate 2014 hosted more than 500 vendors across the audio-visual, unified communications (UC) and smart building industries. In addition to information and training seminars, the exhibition contained an open roadshow floor of local and international technology vendors and integrators, including IT giants and disruptors.
IT consultant Oakton has posted a full year net profit of $8.32 million - a 9 per cent fall on the previous year.
ARN’s latest Roundtable ‘Myth busting the managed services play’ was held at O Bar and Dining in Sydney and sponsored by Intel Security. This exclusive roundtable discussed the challenges and opportunities in the sizzling hot managed security services market, and what vendors can do to help build and support the MSP play.
While Dimension Data Australia has announced its intent to buy Oakton for $171 million at the big end of town, its training business, Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS), has picked up parts of ProActive Services.
Dimension Data Australia has put forward a proposal to acquire Oakton for about $171 million at $1.90 cash per share via a Scheme Implementation Deed (SID).
More than 2,000 people and 28 partners converged on EMC Forum 2014 in what is becoming one of Australia's top IT infrastructure events.
CA Technologies has landed its first major Australian customer in its bid to bring Cloud to the mainframe.
Dimension Data's Australian Cloud has been out of action for more than two days after its Sydney datacentre suffered an outage.
He is a pioneer in the ICT industry – one of five tech-heads seconded to run optical fibre networks back in the mid-80s for a company called Telecom, better known today as Telstra.
Dimension Data is very proud of its Channel Choice Reseller trophy from this year’s ARN awards and has placed it prominently at its NSW headquarters.
Interview with Dimension Data sales director, Christopher Long
- Scientists create one robot brain to rule them all
- Did Microsoft help seed the market for Windows Store scam apps?
- Chrome for Mac to desert early Intel Mac owners by October
- Mozilla presses forward with new revenue plan, debuts ads in Firefox preview
- Drivers want their cars to get to know them better
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- Aug 29
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battl...
- Aug 29
- Samsung's 3G Gear S could pave the way for the smartphones of the future
- More News
- 08 Sep
- ITIL Foundation (incl. Exam)
- 10 Sep
- CPX 2014
- 10 Sep
- IT Leaders Lunch
- 16 Sep
- Ingram Micro SMB Favourites Roadshow
- View all events