dimension data in pictures
News about dimension data
Interviews about dimension data
Dimension Data's Australian Cloud has been out of action for more than two days after its Sydney datacentre suffered an outage.
Dimension Data plans to expand worldwide a managed security service offering it brought under its wing with the acquisition of Sydney-based Earthwave last year.
Dimension Data has appointed former Australian Federal Police agent, Alastair MacGibbon, as it's security business unit general manager for Australia.
The world will be watching as Cisco uses Australia as the launching pad for its nascent software defined networking and Intercloud technologies with partners Telstra and Dimension Data.
Dimension Data has come away from McAfee’s 2013 Channel Partners Awards as both the security vendor’s Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) ‘Overall Partner of the Year’. McAfee, part of Intel Security, hosted the gala event as part of its partner conference in Bali, Indonesia, from May 28 to 30. The winners of the 25 categories were selected based on performance, results, and partnerships which demonstrated growth. Other A/NZ winners included Manage Protect (SMB Partner of the Year), Loop Technology (Commercial Partner of the year), Content Security (Growth Partner of the Year), and Ingram Micro (Distributor of the Year).
Microsoft has confirmed that it will not change its Surface commercial sales model ahead of the launch of its Surface Pro 3 tablet in August.
Dimension Data’s (DiData) fiscal 2013 carbon emissions dropped by 16 per cent over the previous year, but the ICT services provider is yet to top its 2011 performance.
Former HP communications specialist Julie Carlill has been appointed as Dimension Data's new Corporate Communications manager.
He is a pioneer in the ICT industry – one of five tech-heads seconded to run optical fibre networks back in the mid-80s for a company called Telecom, better known today as Telstra.
Dimension Data is very proud of its Channel Choice Reseller trophy from this year’s ARN awards and has placed it prominently at its NSW headquarters.
Interview with Dimension Data sales director, Christopher Long
- No patch yet for zero day in Symantec Endpoint Protection software driver
- Tor hints at possible U.S. government involvement in recent attack
- Internet of Things devices contain high number of vulnerabilities, study finds
- Antivirus products riddled with security flaws, researcher says
- 'Right to be forgotten' ruling is unworkable and misguided, UK Lords say
- Insight takes Cloud honours at Microsoft awards
- First Point Global partners Ping Identity
- Android grabs record 85 per cent smartphone share
- Slow UC deployment costs Anittel a profitable year
- More News
- 05 Aug
- Systems Technology Day - Build Your Own Private Cloud
- 06 Aug
- Oracle Employee Experience Journey Mapping Workshops
- 20 Aug
- Westcon Group Imagine 2014 - Melbourne
- 21 Aug
- CAST 611 Advanced Penetration Testing
- View all events