dimension data in pictures
News about dimension data
Interviews about dimension data
ARN spoke to DiData's Paul O’Donohoe on the emergence of SDN in the Australian market.
Datacentre operator Equinix has launched a global channel program for managed service providers, network service providers, system integrators and solution providers.
As part of the opening of the annual Cisco Live! event, Telstra and Dimension Data have run out as the key winners, picking up four Cisco A/NZ Partner Insight Awards each.
Dimension Data has been appointed one of a few Microsoft Skype for Business Global Elite Launch Partners.
Not embracing digital customer engagement channels? Here's why Kiwi businesses should.
“Kathmandu get the benefits of locality – no matter where “local” happens to be. It’s a solution that truly allows Kathmandu to take their business to the world.”
Technology consulting firm Oakton has appointed former HP enterprise service VP, Alan Bennett, to lead the future direction of of the company's business strategy in NSW.
Dimension Data, Telstra and Microsoft have taken home top gongs at Polycom's annual partner awards in Orlando, Florida.
Features about dimension data
He is a pioneer in the ICT industry – one of five tech-heads seconded to run optical fibre networks back in the mid-80s for a company called Telecom, better known today as Telstra.
Dimension Data is very proud of its Channel Choice Reseller trophy from this year’s ARN awards and has placed it prominently at its NSW headquarters.
Interview with Dimension Data sales director, Christopher Long
Managed services is finding its way into various sectors of the IT industry including security. It is now adopting the provision model.
- Prevention is better than cure, but what if it's not enough?
- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief
- How NPS has helped NIB keep customers
- Report reveals obstacle to better customer service is organisational, not technical
- Stackla and Hootsuite partner to launch new social media integration
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable
- Dicker Data partners NEXTDC to provide "affordable" Cloud solutions
- There should be a ‘when, not if’ approach to security issues in the channel: Log...
- Huawei's Australian enterprise business posts triple digit revenue growth
- More News
- 14 Apr
- Dell Solutions Tour Melbourne
- 15 Apr
- LIVE WEBCAST Websense 2015 Threat Report: 8 High-Risk Lessons
- 21 Apr
- APJ Progress Spark Conference
- 22 Apr
- 2015 Innotribe Startup Challenge
- View all events