dimension data in pictures
News about dimension data
Interviews about dimension data
Datacentre operator Equinix has launched a global channel program for managed service providers, network service providers, system integrators and solution providers.
As part of the opening of the annual Cisco Live! event, Telstra and Dimension Data have run out as the key winners, picking up four Cisco A/NZ Partner Insight Awards each.
Dimension Data has been appointed one of a few Microsoft Skype for Business Global Elite Launch Partners.
Not embracing digital customer engagement channels? Here's why Kiwi businesses should.
“Kathmandu get the benefits of locality – no matter where “local” happens to be. It’s a solution that truly allows Kathmandu to take their business to the world.”
Technology consulting firm Oakton has appointed former HP enterprise service VP, Alan Bennett, to lead the future direction of of the company's business strategy in NSW.
Dimension Data, Telstra and Microsoft have taken home top gongs at Polycom's annual partner awards in Orlando, Florida.
Dell SecureWorks has appointed Simon Ractliffe as its new director and general manager for Australia and New Zealand.
Features about dimension data
He is a pioneer in the ICT industry – one of five tech-heads seconded to run optical fibre networks back in the mid-80s for a company called Telecom, better known today as Telstra.
Dimension Data is very proud of its Channel Choice Reseller trophy from this year’s ARN awards and has placed it prominently at its NSW headquarters.
Interview with Dimension Data sales director, Christopher Long
Managed services is finding its way into various sectors of the IT industry including security. It is now adopting the provision model.
- Microsoft’s rolls out ‘free’ iOS, Android MDM with Office 365 business plans
- Optus undertakes extensive security review as sanction for “significant” privacy breaches
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, March 30
- British Airways notifies frequent flyers of possible breach of their accounts
- Opponents restate security, scope concerns as metadata retention becomes Australian law
- Sprint to rollout LTE Advanced to Chicago area
- Microsoft applies 'freemium' tactic to mobile device management for Office 365
- Researchers say low-cost, longer-life graphene light bulb coming this year
- With Tidal relaunch, Jay Z doubles down on streaming for audiophiles
- We've got net neutrality. Now the real work begins.
- Opengear deploys ZTP capabilities across its products
- Cirrus Networks signs $4.6 million in contracts via new strategy
- Alcidion raises $1.5 million to expand Miya decision support platform
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge: On sale in Australia April 10 from $999
- More News
- 21 Apr
- APJ Progress Spark Conference
- 22 Apr
- 2015 Innotribe Startup Challenge
- 27 Apr
- 27 Apr
- View all events