dimension data in pictures
News about dimension data
Interviews about dimension data
Telstra has moved its Australian Cisco Intercloud platform into trial mode with selected customers and partners, and is taking another step towards globalisation with the extension of the platform into Hong Kong and Singapore.
Integrate 2014 hosted more than 500 vendors across the audio-visual, unified communications (UC) and smart building industries. In addition to information and training seminars, the exhibition contained an open roadshow floor of local and international technology vendors and integrators, including IT giants and disruptors.
IT consultant Oakton has posted a full year net profit of $8.32 million - a 9 per cent fall on the previous year.
ARN’s latest Roundtable ‘Myth busting the managed services play’ was held at O Bar and Dining in Sydney and sponsored by Intel Security. This exclusive roundtable discussed the challenges and opportunities in the sizzling hot managed security services market, and what vendors can do to help build and support the MSP play.
While Dimension Data Australia has announced its intent to buy Oakton for $171 million at the big end of town, its training business, Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS), has picked up parts of ProActive Services.
Dimension Data Australia has put forward a proposal to acquire Oakton for about $171 million at $1.90 cash per share via a Scheme Implementation Deed (SID).
More than 2,000 people and 28 partners converged on EMC Forum 2014 in what is becoming one of Australia's top IT infrastructure events.
CA Technologies has landed its first major Australian customer in its bid to bring Cloud to the mainframe.
He is a pioneer in the ICT industry – one of five tech-heads seconded to run optical fibre networks back in the mid-80s for a company called Telecom, better known today as Telstra.
Dimension Data is very proud of its Channel Choice Reseller trophy from this year’s ARN awards and has placed it prominently at its NSW headquarters.
Interview with Dimension Data sales director, Christopher Long
- GCHQ harnessing analytical skills of 120 dyslexic and dyspraxic spies
- McAfee announces 2015 editions of its antivirus and security suites
- New Brunswick Conquers Identity Management With Virtual Directory
- Here are the limits of Apple's iOS 8 privacy features
- Cisco's 5500 series firewalls get major Sourcefire security overhaul
- Pertino adds management, tracking apps to its service
- Early iPhone 6 usage 8x higher than iPhone 6 Plus
- Ex-Cisco employee pleads guilty to second-degree murder in ‘Google Maps case'
- Ericsson acquires majority stake in Apcera for cloud policy compliance
- iPhone 6: The little things make it a real star
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus: Does the world need an Apple phablet?
- Xero appoints senior staff to tap Australian accountants' input
- New .sydney domain fuels online real estate boom
- NICTA appoints former La Trobe professor as new director
- More News
- 29 Sep
- Vendor and Supplier Management Workshop
- 30 Oct
- Ovum 2020 Telecoms Summit
- 05 Nov
- vForum 2014
- 25 Nov
- GovInnovate Summit
- View all events