dimension data in pictures
News about dimension data
Interviews about dimension data
"We are seeing a rapid shift in the market..."
“It appears that successful exploits occur over the weekend when end users..."
“Storage unit costs are declining, but costs rise as much as 35 per cent due to growing application utilisation, compliance, and data protection strategies."
Prime Minister Tony Abbott, NSW finance minister, Dominic Perrottet and Sydney's Lord Mayor, Clover Moore all pushing agendas - but are any more than pretty words?
Dimension Data has won three Global Partner of the Year Awards at Cisco’s Global Awards reception during its annual partner conference in Montreal, Canada.
Cisco has announced its Partner Summit 2015 Global Awards, with DiData taking out APJ partner of the year, Telstra taking out the Collaboration award and Optus Business the Enterprise Networking award.
ARN spoke to DiData's Paul O’Donohoe on the emergence of SDN in the Australian market.
Datacentre operator Equinix has launched a global channel program for managed service providers, network service providers, system integrators and solution providers.
Features about dimension data
He is a pioneer in the ICT industry – one of five tech-heads seconded to run optical fibre networks back in the mid-80s for a company called Telecom, better known today as Telstra.
Dimension Data is very proud of its Channel Choice Reseller trophy from this year’s ARN awards and has placed it prominently at its NSW headquarters.
Interview with Dimension Data sales director, Christopher Long
Managed services is finding its way into various sectors of the IT industry including security. It is now adopting the provision model.
- Elon Musk insider Branden Spikes launches new security firm in UK
- Majority of websites have serious, unfixed vulnerabilities
- AMD may build ExactTrak data-zapping into its chips, to compete with Intel vPro
- Man charged with selling fake discount coupons on Silk Road
- Aon CMO: Employee, executive cultural shift needed for content marketing success
- Shazam launches visual recognition content offering for brands
- Vivid Sydney, Kathmandu and Crown take up Instagram carousel ads
- IBM creates industry-specific predictive analytics as Salesforce unveils big data Wave
- Why GoDaddy needs a CMO and a chief customer officer
- Exclusive Group secures new investment to support continued growth strategy
- Avaya awards its top Asia-Pacific channel partners
- A/NZ Shoppers deserting retailers due to online performance issues: Rackspace
- Fujitsu World Tour 2015: A focus on the healthy human side of IoT (+8 photos)
- More News
- 04 Jun
- Websense Data Theft Prevention Breakfast - Melbourne
- 04 Jun
- IM Experience, Sydney
- 09 Jun
- Ascom Nurse Call product launch
- 10 Jun
- D-Link IP Surveillance Training and Certification
- View all events