dimension data in pictures
News about dimension data
Interviews about dimension data
Prime Minister Tony Abbott, NSW finance minister, Dominic Perrottet and Sydney's Lord Mayor, Clover Moore all pushing agendas - but are any more than pretty words?
Dimension Data has won three Global Partner of the Year Awards at Cisco’s Global Awards reception during its annual partner conference in Montreal, Canada.
Cisco has announced its Partner Summit 2015 Global Awards, with DiData taking out APJ partner of the year, Telstra taking out the Collaboration award and Optus Business the Enterprise Networking award.
ARN spoke to DiData's Paul O’Donohoe on the emergence of SDN in the Australian market.
Datacentre operator Equinix has launched a global channel program for managed service providers, network service providers, system integrators and solution providers.
As part of the opening of the annual Cisco Live! event, Telstra and Dimension Data have run out as the key winners, picking up four Cisco A/NZ Partner Insight Awards each.
Dimension Data has been appointed one of a few Microsoft Skype for Business Global Elite Launch Partners.
Not embracing digital customer engagement channels? Here's why Kiwi businesses should.
Features about dimension data
He is a pioneer in the ICT industry – one of five tech-heads seconded to run optical fibre networks back in the mid-80s for a company called Telecom, better known today as Telstra.
Dimension Data is very proud of its Channel Choice Reseller trophy from this year’s ARN awards and has placed it prominently at its NSW headquarters.
Interview with Dimension Data sales director, Christopher Long
Managed services is finding its way into various sectors of the IT industry including security. It is now adopting the provision model.
- Tencent, Qihoo antimalware firms are accused of cheating, stripped of rankings in antivirus tests
- Civil liberties groups oppose bill ending NSA's bulk phone records program
- Hospital group criticized for emailing health information
- Lawmakers move to end warrantless surveillance of US residents
- The Internet of Things to take a beating in DefCon hacking contest
- Billabong to rollout NetSuite omni-channel retail platform globally
- Woolworths details 3-year strategy to become customer centric
- Shingy: Are you creative enough with your customer engagement?
- Microsoft said to be considering a bid for Salesforce
- CMO Council: Marketers lack right customer metrics for digital transformation
- Google says mobile now dominates search
- Reactions and impressions from Microsoft Ignite
- SAP sets its sights on the IoT with new Cloud services
- Cisco asks… Mobilegeddon - Are you ready?
- More News
- 12 May
- D-Link SWITCHING Training and Certification
- 12 May
- SplunkLive! Melbourne
- 14 May
- SplunkLive! Sydney
- 14 May
- IM Experience
- View all events