More than three-quarters of Australian organisations expect to increase investment in the datacentre over the next 12 months and big data is being cited as the key driver.
Digital Realty has officially opened its new datacentre facility located in Melbourne’s Deer Park.
Almost 40 per cent of Australian datacentre operators are not measuring power use, according to a recent study by datacentre solution provider, Digital Realty Trust.
A new survey suggests that large datacentres might be less energy efficient than was previously thought.
Continued growth is expected for the Asia-Pacific datacentre industry in 2013 and 2014, according to global datacentre vendor, Digital Realty Trust.
Datacentre solutions provider, Digital Realty Trust, has inaugurated its first Sydney datacentre, named Digital Erskine Park.
Datacentre vendor, Digital Realty Trust, has opened its first datacentre facility in Sydney, with phase one of the development project now fully commissioned.
Agreement inked for first building at new Melbourne datacentre development site
OpenStack -- co-founded by Rackspace and NASA in 2010 -- certainly has the buzz, what with partnerships with AT&T, HP and IBM, to name a few, all of which have promised to use OpenStack as the base for their private cloud offerings.
- Internet Explorer vulnerabilities surge to record levels in 2014, NVD figures reveal
- Apple faces privacy suit following Chinese TV report
- New guide aims to remove the drama of reporting software flaws
- Real-Time Analytics Helps Virginia Credit Union Prevent Fraud
- New SSL server rules go into effect Nov. 1
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads