Digital Realty has officially opened its new datacentre facility located in Melbourne’s Deer Park.
Almost 40 per cent of Australian datacentre operators are not measuring power use, according to a recent study by datacentre solution provider, Digital Realty Trust.
A new survey suggests that large datacentres might be less energy efficient than was previously thought.
Continued growth is expected for the Asia-Pacific datacentre industry in 2013 and 2014, according to global datacentre vendor, Digital Realty Trust.
Datacentre solutions provider, Digital Realty Trust, has inaugurated its first Sydney datacentre, named Digital Erskine Park.
Datacentre vendor, Digital Realty Trust, has opened its first datacentre facility in Sydney, with phase one of the development project now fully commissioned.
Agreement inked for first building at new Melbourne datacentre development site
Datacentre solution provider, Digital Realty Trust, has announced two senior appointments to be based at its newly opened North Sydney office.
OpenStack -- co-founded by Rackspace and NASA in 2010 -- certainly has the buzz, what with partnerships with AT&T, HP and IBM, to name a few, all of which have promised to use OpenStack as the base for their private cloud offerings.
Sign up now »
Reduce Costs, Win More Business And Manage Growth More Effectively
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
Microsoft has now ended its support for Windows XP, which means that a security sinkhole will likely open and gradually widen, threatening hundreds of millions of PCs worldwide in homes, companies, government agencies and schools. Along with the Y2K bug, Windows XP’s support termination is one of the computer industry’s most publicised -- and most ignored -- deadlines, towards which many business and IT managers have taken a curiously casual attitude. The implications could be dire for those organizations that continue to use Windows XP, a decrepit operating system Microsoft.
- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- Michaels says breach at its stores affected nearly 3M payment cards
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size