Datacentre operator, Digital Realty Trust, has appointed Damien Spillane as its director of sales engineering for Asia Pacific.
Canberra Data Centres has signed an agreement to use Digital Realty Trust datacentres in Sydney and Melbourne to fulfil its government panel supply contracts.
More than three-quarters of Australian organisations expect to increase investment in the datacentre over the next 12 months and big data is being cited as the key driver.
Digital Realty has officially opened its new datacentre facility located in Melbourne’s Deer Park.
Almost 40 per cent of Australian datacentre operators are not measuring power use, according to a recent study by datacentre solution provider, Digital Realty Trust.
A new survey suggests that large datacentres might be less energy efficient than was previously thought.
Continued growth is expected for the Asia-Pacific datacentre industry in 2013 and 2014, according to global datacentre vendor, Digital Realty Trust.
Datacentre solutions provider, Digital Realty Trust, has inaugurated its first Sydney datacentre, named Digital Erskine Park.
OpenStack -- co-founded by Rackspace and NASA in 2010 -- certainly has the buzz, what with partnerships with AT&T, HP and IBM, to name a few, all of which have promised to use OpenStack as the base for their private cloud offerings.
- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
- Aussie banks targeted by botnets: Report
- Week in review: RSA conference wrap; Brandis wants private-public security alliance
- eBay’s Magento pushes patch after credit card threat
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Report reveals Australia faces digital skills shortage
- Why it's time to bring mindfulness into marketing leadership
- Free Windows 10 is not an upgrade ... it's marketing
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert