Deloitte in pictures
News about Deloitte
Features about Deloitte
Venture capital fundraising has picked up steam in the U.S., with cloud computing, mobile technology and robotics getting solid backing.
With an aging Baby Boomer population and broadband bandwidth improved a hundredfold from a decade ago, telemedicine is exploding as a convenient and less costly alternative to the traditional visit to the doctors' office.
Oregon's effort to transition its health insurance exchange from a problem-wracked website originally developed by Oracle to the federal Healthcare.gov platform is going according to schedule and expectations, state officials said this week.
It's official - TV is still king - but not by much.
Subscription billing specialist Zuora has expanded its presence in Australia and New Zealand with three senior staff appointments based in the company’s Sydney office.
Contact centre solutions provider, Genesys, has revamped it's Asia-Pacific executive team with key appointments in response to growth in the region.
The battle between Oracle and Oregon officials over the state's Cover Oregon health insurance exchange site is raging on, with the vendor now claiming the exchange was functional in February, but Governor John Kitzhaber decided to dump it for political reasons.
Deloitte Australia has bolstered its Big Data strategy with a deal to introduce Big Data analytics specialist Guavus Inc to the the Australian market.
Microsoft calls it TownSquare. Deloitte hosts D Street. IBM has its Beehive, and Best Buy its BlueShirt Nation.
- Apple outsmarts the thieves
- David Cameron appoints special envoy for intelligence and law enforcement data sharing
- Is eBay trading too much security for seller happiness?
- GCHQ harnessing analytical skills of 120 dyslexic and dyspraxic spies
- McAfee announces 2015 editions of its antivirus and security suites
- TechnologyOne hits $1 billion market capitalisation
- Aussie reseller targets NZ with new partnership
- Telstra to use and resell DocuSign
- Comms Alliance drafts VDSL2 standards for NBN performance
- More News
- 29 Sep
- Vendor and Supplier Management Workshop
- 30 Oct
- Ovum 2020 Telecoms Summit
- 05 Nov
- vForum 2014
- 25 Nov
- GovInnovate Summit
- View all events