Deloitte in pictures
News about Deloitte
Features about Deloitte
The notoriety that comes with taking credit for a data breach is alluring. Declaring a successful data breach can suddenly bring a lot of attention, which is why posting bogus data is attractive.
The blame game between Oracle and the state of Oregon is going into overtime, even before their dueling lawsuits over the disastrous Cover Oregon health insurance exchange website make it into court.
The cost of finishing a massive SAP software overhaul at a New York gas utility will rise to nearly US$1 billion from an original estimate of $383.8 million, a newly released audit report has found.
Venture capital fundraising has picked up steam in the U.S., with cloud computing, mobile technology and robotics getting solid backing.
With an aging Baby Boomer population and broadband bandwidth improved a hundredfold from a decade ago, telemedicine is exploding as a convenient and less costly alternative to the traditional visit to the doctors' office.
Oregon's effort to transition its health insurance exchange from a problem-wracked website originally developed by Oracle to the federal Healthcare.gov platform is going according to schedule and expectations, state officials said this week.
It's official - TV is still king - but not by much.
Subscription billing specialist Zuora has expanded its presence in Australia and New Zealand with three senior staff appointments based in the company’s Sydney office.
Microsoft calls it TownSquare. Deloitte hosts D Street. IBM has its Beehive, and Best Buy its BlueShirt Nation.
- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
- Over a quarter of Australians won’t bank on their mobile: Kaspersky
- HDS A/NZ Partner Summit 2014 in Noosa (+15 photos)
- The Google shakeup continues: Andy Rubin is out
- Impact Systems boss wants to buy 10 resellers
- More News
- 05 Nov
- LIVE Webcast: Lessons Learned from the Biggest Security Breaches
- 05 Nov
- vForum 2014
- 10 Nov
- Ascom Myco Launch Event
- 11 Nov
- DCIM Certified Solutions Professional
- View all events