Deloitte in pictures
News about Deloitte
Features about Deloitte
It's official - TV is still king - but not by much.
Subscription billing specialist Zuora has expanded its presence in Australia and New Zealand with three senior staff appointments based in the company’s Sydney office.
Contact centre solutions provider, Genesys, has revamped it's Asia-Pacific executive team with key appointments in response to growth in the region.
The battle between Oracle and Oregon officials over the state's Cover Oregon health insurance exchange site is raging on, with the vendor now claiming the exchange was functional in February, but Governor John Kitzhaber decided to dump it for political reasons.
Deloitte Australia has bolstered its Big Data strategy with a deal to introduce Big Data analytics specialist Guavus Inc to the the Australian market.
On-body computing devices are said to be the next big thing for business according to Deloitte Australia’s tech trends 2014 report.
Interop, one of the premier shows for networking each year, kicked off its general session on Wednesday proclaiming that a new era of IT is upon the world, led by a mobile revolution and supported by cloud computing. And more change is on the way as software-defined networking quickly matures into a platform for enterprises to seriously consider.
A push by the high-tech industry to support a stand-alone H-1B increase is drawing the ire of U.S. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.).
Microsoft calls it TownSquare. Deloitte hosts D Street. IBM has its Beehive, and Best Buy its BlueShirt Nation.
- Some are twisting the facts in requests to be forgotten, Google says
- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
- Attackers exploit remote access tools to compromise retail systems
- US judge rules against Microsoft in email privacy case
- Twitter reports a rise in government data requests
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial
- Optus, Medibank sharpen marketing efforts with predictive analytics
- Epson reveals new A/NZ partners and dealers
- Mint Wireless posts $4.2 million net loss
- Blackberry partners Microsoft for BBM Windows Phone app launch
- EXCLUSIVE: WhiteGold and the French connection
- More News
- 05 Aug
- Systems Technology Day - Build Your Own Private Cloud
- 06 Aug
- Oracle Employee Experience Journey Mapping Workshops
- 20 Aug
- Westcon Group Imagine 2014 - Melbourne
- 21 Aug
- CAST 611 Advanced Penetration Testing
- View all events