Deloitte in pictures
News about Deloitte
Features about Deloitte
In-memory revolution, Cloud orchestration and cognitive analytics are among the 10 technology trends that will dominate 2014, according to Deloitte Consulting.
Hewlett Packard executives, including CEO Meg Whitman, knew about certain Autonomy sales practices months before a whistleblower came forward to highlight them, which led to the $US8.8 billion dollar write-down of the company.
The Australian Information Industry Association has called on the Federal Government to urgently change legislation which is forcing local tech startups offshore.
As the Coalition Government proceeds with its consultations regarding existing Employee Share Option Plans (ESOPs) legislation, Deloitte has made a submission addressed to Treasurer Joe Hockey and Minister Ian McFarlane which emphasizes the need of a more comprehensive review.
The employer with the most IT job postings last year was Amazon.com, with 16,146 ads, exceeding most other IT firms by a wide margin, according to a new report.
Trends come and go in the technology industry but some things, such as IT system failures, bloom eternal.
SAP has been slapped with a lawsuit by California's state controller over a payroll software implementation the office says cost taxpayers a vast sum of money, but has never worked correctly.
Newly public FireEye, a Milpitas, Calif., company whose sandboxing technology has been the envy of other security companies, is the fastest growing network company on this year's Deloitte Fast 500 list.
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Microsoft calls it TownSquare. Deloitte hosts D Street. IBM has its Beehive, and Best Buy its BlueShirt Nation.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
Vintek, a leading provider of managed IT services, needed to consolidate the technology underlying its cloud services to improve performance for its customers. The IBM® PureFlex™ System let Vintek combine all of its cloud services into a single platform that greatly improved performance and efficiency for customers. Read the case study to find out how IBM solutions helped Vintek, an Adelaide-based MSP reduce the amount of time and money it spent managing and maintaining its hardware.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.Most Popular Resource Papers
- Data privacy must unify IT engineering, legal and policy objectives, CPO warns
- OAIC fetes Telstra privacy failure
- The week in security: Apple details iOS security as Bitcoin hacked again, XP next
- Europe approves new data protection law
- Dutch intelligence illegally shared data with foreign services, says report
- 8 attributes of the successful CMO
- Foxtel employs wearable technology to give AFL fans a more sensory experience
- Social Media Getting More Spontaneous and Less Personal
- Businesses adopt a digital strategy but most are skeptical of success
- Telstra breached privacy of over 15k customers: Privacy Commissioner
- Steve Martin joins NextDC
- Court forces Telstra to arbitrate in access row
- Victorian government gifts Melbourne free public Wi-Fi
- IT graduate numbers fall 50 per cent in past decade: ABS
- More News
- 13 Mar
- JuiceIT 2014
- 18 Mar
- Webinar: Your key to unlocking sustainable profits
- 19 Mar
- WEBINAR: Cloud Computing 2014 - Why it can be a real competitive advantage for s...
- 20 Mar
- Navigating Analytics
- View all events