Deloitte in pictures
News about Deloitte
Features about Deloitte
SAP has been slapped with a lawsuit by California's state controller over a payroll software implementation the office says cost taxpayers a vast sum of money, but has never worked correctly.
Newly public FireEye, a Milpitas, Calif., company whose sandboxing technology has been the envy of other security companies, is the fastest growing network company on this year's Deloitte Fast 500 list.
Business investment in IT is on the rise as nearly 80 per cent of IT budgets have increased or stayed the same this year, according to the 2013 Deloitte CIO Survey.
Customer experience management software vendor, Sitecore, has appointed Owen Brandt to take charge of its strategic partnerships as Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) alliance director.
Marin County, California, has begun the search for new ERP (enterprise resource planning) software to replace a troubled SAP implementation that generated an ugly legal battle between the county, SAP and systems integrator Deloitte.
Australia's leading publishers have come together to discuss profound changes to the media landscape as they shift their business models to online publishing.
NBN Co has named Deloitte, Boston Consulting Group and KordaMentha as consultants for the NBN's strategic review.
Financial advisory services provider, Deloitte, will implement the VMware vCloud Suite Enterprise to transform its internal operations by becoming a broker of technology services and in turn, meet growing business demands.
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Microsoft calls it TownSquare. Deloitte hosts D Street. IBM has its Beehive, and Best Buy its BlueShirt Nation.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
What System Builders Need to Know About Solid State Hybrid Drives (SSHD)Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Malware still running rings around security tools, eThreatz testing finds
- NSA is said to collect cellphone location data across the world
- Passwords reset after 'Pony' botnet stole 2 million credentials
- Is your browser ready for shopping season?
- Microsoft: 'We don't provide governments with direct, unfettered access to your data'
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest
- In 2014, brands will need to be digital first -- and we need to help them change
- Yahoo acquires mobile video app startup Ptch
- Why customer demographics aren't telling marketers the whole digital story
- IAB and Nielsen launch mobile advertising audience measurement pilot