It was touted as the ‘sale that stops a nation’, but the Click Frenzy website went into meltdown within minutes of its 7pm kick off time on November 20.
Australia’s online retail sector needs to improve its online strategy or risk losing ground to overseas players, according to a new report.
There’s nothing you don’t already know in what I’m going to tell you. Still, it might be worth your while reading it and thinking about how it applies to your business.
The coalition of major retailers pushing for GST to be charged on sales over the Internet are stepping up the attack and forming a lobby group with dedicated staff and resources.
Harvey Norman’s outspoken chairman, Gerry Harvey, has claimed many retailers will perish unless immediate action is taken to add GST onto Internet transactions of under $1000.
Apple is set to open its fourth direct retail store in Sydney on August 19 at 5pm. The shop will be in Castle Towers Shopping Centre, Castle Hill.
Sydney-based Apple resellers aren't worried about the tech giant’s new direct retail store in Sydney’s Bondi Junction.
Sign up now »
While many organisations need the flexibility, security and control that a private cloud offers, they don’t want the complexity and expenses that come with many cloud implementations. This whitepaper looks into how IBM SmartCloud Provisioning can provide a low-cost, highly scalable entry point into cloud computing that enables organisations to increase business agility and optimise virtualisation.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- U.S. urged to let companies 'hack-back' at IP cyber thieves
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- Researchers find more versions of digitally signed Mac OS X spyware
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes